BigZach

RP Name: BigZach | Zak | Bodokas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:199586816

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?:
So I resigned due to lack of motivation and activity.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):
I would like to rejoin the staff team as I have been playing the server quite a bit recently and have kinda had an itch to be doing some cool staff stuff. Hearing all these newer staff members talk about staff and their experiences kinda makes me nostalgic in a way. I really just wanna use my brain and huge finger muscles to help and engage in the server through staff.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):
I have been staff a good few times, so the peak of my staff career was either when I was an SA and GMO or a VA. My favourite part of making events back in the day was making oddly specific interactable dupes, and I think I made some bangers. Obviously with staff there's always the rules and stuff you have to deal with, I feel like I always had an open mind to try and remain unbias during these confrontations of rule breakers. Obviously I'll have to readjust to new rules and disciplinary specifics however I doubt it will be an issue. But with this being the 7th application almost a year from the last one it's hard remember much.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by BigZach
  • Agree 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Forum Admin

+1, active and dedicated. "Boo, tryouts"

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 Gay Dean is the best video I’ve seen in a while

Edited by Slak
  • Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

• Management
Management

+1

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

+1 cool man

• Friendly 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

+1 active and dedicated

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead