Petition to add Firing Range.

Ginger_Snap

Name: GingerSnap

RP Rank: Private

Suggestion: Add a firing range to the map

Implementation: Either a dupe is created or the map is updated.

Lore: Clones shot signs.

Other: I firmly believe that adding a shooting/firing range on the Clone Wars RP gmod server would be a beneficial and welcomed addition to the server. Not only would it be a fun past time between events, it could also add new training excises for battalions. I am not the only one who believes this though, I've asked other members of the server and they would agree that such an addition would be great addition.

Edited by Bbstine
Formatted.
  • Agree 3
Forum Admin

Follow dis bruv

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 but like Guac said make sure to follow the template. Normally these won't be looked at or taken real seriously if you don't use the proper format. I like the idea though, and we had this in the cadet room on the last map that we were on and it did add a bit of RP. I'd personally rather it not be in the cadet room so that it doesn't interrupt CC trainings but other than that I support the suggestion.

Former:

Jedi Youngling

We had this on the previous anaxes and it was rarely used. I think it be more benefiting if we instead had dupes for them.

• Agree 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Forum Admin

A dupe placed down in a Hangar in MHB or out in Courtyard would be nice as it could be a temporary thing whenever anyone wants it, and any Senior Admin+ is able to make it at any time. I honestly think it wouldn't be used as much as we think but you can easily get a Senior Admin+ to make a firing range dupe for you.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Management
Management

+1

but don’t put it in the CC Room cuz that’s cringe. Maybe put it in one of the side hangars in MHB where people are at fairly often that way it can actually create RP

Edited by Marvel
  • Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I have a dupe for a firing range, but I probably would need to decrease the number of props. +1

Edited by Willyworm1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

On 2/28/2021 at 5:15 PM, Marvel said:

Maybe put it in one of the side hangars in MHB where people are at fairly often that way it can actually create RP

Till everyone using the range is arrested for firing their weapons on defcon 5 out of a sim room... :(

+1 though

• Management
Management
1 minute ago, Foxey said:

Till everyone using the range is arrested for firing their weapons on defcon 5 out of a sim room... :(

Honestly knowing how some people are I can see that happening

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

• Confused 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management