Mitchell - Ancient Hatred

Mitchell

Name: Mitchell

Who helped (If applicable): Shockpoint, Zen, Turtle, Jerry

Event Name: Ancient Hatred

Link to Event Document (optional): ATK is deployed to salvage a venator carrying high value cargo. After getting on the ship, they discover many oddities. The BCMDs of the battalion go into the 5th floor and discover the 'prison' and blow it up. Releasing the force user trapped inside. After hunting down Jedi, one managed to talk to him in order to learn his story. Afterwards, the force user battled with his hatred filled self and managed to subdue it long enough for them to escape.

KrMCdFv.png

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

5/10 We were basically doing nothing for half the event and i had to create RP so i wouldn't be bored, and it was restricted basically to 4 people so it got even more boring that a few 104th left due to it being us just constantly being force choked and having nothing to do like i said prior, the only time we did anything was with the consoles and even with that they had no real significance during the event since they were basically ignored and we basically were running around like headless chickens for half the event since we weren't given any info. I will say tho, the voices were good.

Edited by Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

9.999/10 Only reason it didn't get a 10 is because it's not the best event I've ever played (probably 2 or 3). I have nothing bad to say about it, great job. Event jobs did a great job and it was a ton of fun. Confusing story (that was likely intended) but a ton of fun. Excellent job and 212th had a great time.

• Winner 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

1 minute ago, Piff said:

5/10 We were basically doing nothing for half the event and i had to create RP so i wouldn't be bored, and it was restricted basically to 4 people so it got even more boring that a few 104th left due to it being us just constantly being force choked and having nothing to do like i said prior, the only time we did anything was with the consoles and even with that they had no real significance during the event since they were basically ignored and we basically were running around like headless chickens for half the event since we weren't given any info. I will say tho, the voices were good.

Didn't account for the large amount of 212th that would deploy. Meant for things to play out a lot more slowly and to have more people involved. Next time I do something with ATK I'll make sure to include more shit for y'all to do.

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

3/10

I'm gonna go against the grain here, and try not to be an asshole while doing it, so I'll keep this a bit short. 

The entire first part of this event was standing around doing nothing, whilst battalion leadership, a group consisting of about 6 people, RPd. Every time someone else got close to the area where RP was happening, they were ordered to stay away.  At one point I got up to go to the store, bought my stuff, came back, and nothing had happened in the meantime. Because of this I and several others left early.

I'm really not trying to shit on this too much because it was unique, there was clearly a lot of thought and creative energy put into it, and I think the GMs genuinely wanted this to be something good. It's just the execution which made it an F tier deployment. 

Goodbye, everyone. 

9.5/10. That was SO much fun! The acting and interactions were amazing, and the pacing felt good. Everything was chaotic and confusing at the end in the best way possible. GH/EJ's were amazing. I love player choice, and you definitely delivered. There was interactivity at nearly every turn, even with the EJ's speaking gibberish. I love this so much, thank you for the amazing time.

• Winner 1

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

Overall this was a decent event but it did feel a little out of place. It felt like this would be the climax to a drawn-out story line or campaign. I did join a little bit less than halfway through and from what I seen people weren't really taking it all too seriously, People were all over the place doing their own thing, And it didn't seem like there was an objective. I give 5/10

(Former) Coruscant Guard REGL ARC XO (Former) 212th Ghost Company Sergeant ARCL Colonel Peel (Former) 332nd REGL ARC LTC (Former) 41st Green Company ARCO CPT (Former) Rancor Alpha-66 SFC Muzzle