Dennis' BCMD Bacara Application

Dennis

3-4 years under dennis has its ups and downs. Yea hes toxic and still a dickhead but so what. mf clearly can still run a battalion perfectly fine and REBUILD MULTIPLE battalions. Plus if you've seen dennis from a inner-battalion stand point year after year you would see that hes gotten WAY better.

Soooooo +1, fuck you, get some bitches, dennis hold this dub

Edited by Misfit
slander
  • Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

the Darman Keller guy

Personally I myself have never had any issue with Dennis as a person, and frankly I think he's actually pretty enjoyable to be in a channel hanging out with. Though when you look at it objectively. He does have a bit of a bad track record with popularity and rather poor decisions made while he was in charge. Again, and I can't stress it enough, this wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't a consistent problem throughout his time on the server. If it wasn't so consistent I'd agree that most people only -1 because they feel like joining the hate bandwagon as most of them fail to have opinions of their own. However when you think of Dennis on the server I guarantee you the first thought isn't a pleasant one. If that effect shows in the server population after years and multiple commanding opportunities for change, I do not believe that you should be given this chance, as you have proved your mentality has barely improved for the better. All of this isn't to discredit you however, as no one can deny the fact that you've literally saved a couple battalions and implemented changes that would help them in the future. 

Though being a leader isn't just about showing results in a battalions longevity, it's also about the impact you leave on the minds of others, not just the people you're in charge of. The impact and impression you leave on others playing on the server frankly isn't great, and again, you've had many chances to fix that. Though I no longer play on the server I say all of this from being a firsthand witness to the multiple incidents of drama revolving around you, time and time again, no matter the position you hold. A needless headache after headache. At the end of the day, you show promising results, though at the cost of pointless drama and stress, it's honestly not worth it In my opinion. After all, we're all here for fun no? For that kind of outcome to consistently happen, it's well within reason to give you a -1.

If I sounded a bit harsh in this Dennis, know that I for real didn't mean it that way and that I like hanging around with you in TS or whatnot, you're a cool lad. Good luck to you and the rest of your application process and any future endeavors, be it in real life or in game.

• Agree 4
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 2
  • Founder
Founder
12 hours ago, Dennis said:

If you'd like verification on things that happened from before or during the process of the wipe and for the first few weeks after, @Jad & @Forseen can verify what I said

As Dennis stated, the four people that were put in “charge” of 21st after the wipe had no control as to if the wipe was happening or not. I know we’ve explained our reasoning for the 21st wipe a couple of times, but I don’t mind explaining again for clarification.

We (Founders and Management) started seriously looking into the 21st about 60 days before the wipe happened. Directors were brought into the loop around 30 days before said wipe. Dennis, Mitchell, Maddoxx, and Brooklyn were contacted roughly a week in advance.

When we started our audit on the 21st we spent a majority of our time reading the forums, contacting players that have made forum posts, contacting anyone with interaction with the 21st, and finally contacting the 21st themselves. Our main discovery was constant in-fighting within the battalion. Because of the battalion’s culture, there was time spent brushing over the issues instead of addressing them. This normally isn’t that serious of an issue, but this had been a continued issue for quite a while. The community overall at this time was looking for a solution, with fingers being pointed towards removal. Most of the battalions we spoke to specifically stated they’d cut ties with the 21st and refuse to interact with them. Personally we did not think this warranted removal so we started asking “What has been done to solve this problem”. Continued investigation showed minor work towards improving the battalions attitude, most of these solutions being duct tape and bubble gum.

The solution we decided on finally as everyone is very clearly aware of is a full battalion wipe and restart. We started looking for community members with good track records of repairing problems and “fixing” battalions. Each of the members we chose have proven multiple times that they can restore and fix difficult situations within battalions. A culture change was an absolute must for this to work out. This included revaluations of what it meant to be in 21st. 21st programs, trainings, and guidelines all required a serious comb over and overhaul to ensure past problems wouldn’t arise again.

I’d like for this to be a reminder. If you see something broken or damaged, feel free at any time to help each other out. I never want to do another battalion wipe again as it feels like we’re deleting a large portion of history within the community when it happens. Solutions this extreme can be avoided as long as the right people are asking for help and others are pushing forward with resolutions.

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 3
  • Retired Founder

Hi there! Adding on to what Jad has posted above, I'll discuss things that happened during and after the wipe. A few things were brought forward as issues here and those that were brought forward through proper channels where addressed at a Director, Management or Founder level.

Firstly, battalion history.
Being that the 21st battalion has been ran through the same systems from the beginning of the server in 2017 and had continued development on those same systems without much of a change to the standards of the battalion at all and largely due to the fact the battalion was in a position of a landslide decline in the eyes of the community. The Founders & Management team stepped in and told the newly appointed leadership to start from scratch as if it were a new battalion. This included getting rid of traditions that I had created pack when I was Bacara on Icefuse in 2016, such as "Grandma" and the "Code of Conduct" that was on the wall. These were all to be re-evaluated to see if they were able to be refitted to the new model of the battalion to help it progress forwards.

This was obviously quite hard to do as a lot of people wanted to hold on to what they previously knew, even though it didn't work out and ended up having the battalion hated by most of the community. The appointed leaders of the battalion tried to build as many bridges with the members of the battalion as they possibly could, including having one-on-one and group discussions with all members of the battalion that wanted to discuss the situation and listened to every single person that they could and attempted to address as many concerns as possible whilst trying to drown out the constant pestering from people that were complaining without working forward to help the solution.

Another issue that was brought up during/post wipe was the slowed progression of members of the battalion, and this was completely intentional. The idea was that everyone (bar the 4 members appointed) were to start at the rank of Private, no matter their previous rank or positions, this included myself & Dragon, and any transfers into the battalion would also start at Private. This was done as we have all seen in the past where people will join a unit just to get the quick promotions and then move on and take their newly acquired rank with them and we wanted to focus on keeping people that were interested in progressing forwards.

On a final note, we left all of the members of the leadership at the same rank and let them work together to form a lot of the decisions that had happened under the guidance of the Marshal Commander FYI or help from the Regimental Commands & Directors. I personally kept an eye on their discord conversations to see their contribution levels and it was all an even field, even after Mitchell left relatively soon after the wipe and new processes implemented, the 3 remaining people would have large discussions about any changes. Heck, it even continued when it was just Dennis & Maddox.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1
2 minutes ago, Starfox said:

+1, It seems people don't understand that people aren't perfect, and complain instead of talking it out, Also, people don't understand what dark humor is. Lastly, I hope everyone has a good day!

I don’t think hoping someone dies or just being toxic in general falls under dark humor, and of course were all human here so we will make mistakes, but when mistakes are constantly made over and over again with no care of what the consequences are than at that point something should be done.

• Agree 3
  • Winner 6

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

@DennisI am just going to start out by saying when I first encountered you dennis I looked up to you and wanted to be able to strive and be successful inside a battalion such as you had with DU or at least I saw from the outside but after a long time and arguments and drama that had arose to the breaking point of a battalion civil war between NCO's and High Commanding officers those scares dont heal sadly. Now Who am i to say that you cant change. Hell most people said I would never make it past commander but the shoes you fill now were mine before the 21st Rank Purge. I held that battalion together strong and dont you think it isnt justa coincidence as soon as i had to resign (aka get kicked out of my house) that bigboss took control and fucked the battalion. Any who different story. Dennis I think that with the right mindset that you have the ability to be a great leader but dont let your personal views with people set aside others for "ranking privlage". I struggled with this in the 21st as a commander. Who to promote and who to not promote to fast even though they are doing amazing work. I have seen the way to cheese people up ranks in the past and hold people at ranks even though they should have already been an officer "cough cough" I havent decided my +1 or -1 yet but I would really apprecaite for you to explain to me how you have changed and what is to be overcame if you are to become bacara. -Butters Out

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

@Dennis Appreciate the answer, I understand no long term goal after. Just checking that this is not your door out more or less. This comes down to your ability to balance the CIS and 21st. That's also comes down to strong leadership from not only you, those you appoint. Right now you have Maddox who is CIS Leadership and Specialized (Thanks @Shockpoint) Leadership unless something has changed since Friday since I haven't been on. Assume you maintain both and are active, which for the record you can report him if he was inactive its like its a rule or something, you should be fine in leading them. Personally you have been making progress on your PR and keeping you shitty humor and memes to yourself and close friends but just make sure that stays where it needs to be. Gonna give you a +1 . But at the end of the day, it comes down to the interview if you make it and the Marshal/Regimental actually watching out for you and ensuring you are doing your job. I could be hopefully in the wrong places but whatever.

Side tangent, I find it funny that people have a problem with edgy humor but you could look through most of the Synergy discords in the meme sections and back track. Especially in one I shall not name but you know.

Edited by Crimson
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

2 hours ago, Crimson said:

Right now you have Maddox who is CIS Leadership and 21st Leadership unless something has changed since Friday since I haven't been on. 

Maddox is currently the Specialized Regimental Commander. True he is 21st leadership, however he is also leadership of the specialized regiment. 
Hope that cleared things up

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

4 hours ago, SmallJeff said:

@Dennis if I may ask how is your availability looking cuz during the rancor term i really only saw you afk then you would come one towards to end of the night? has work slowed down or is it still the same?

My availability is always 24/7 on discord, currently due to staffing issues at my work i don't have a set in stone schedule but i open 2 days 1-3 mids/closes. This gets me off work any where from 4 PM CST to later at night around 10:30. However, i have been assured by my managers that this should only be for a short while then either an open, mid, or close week. So pretty consistent times for me to be on. My term during rancor i would say i attempted about 1-3 hours almost each day, but overall a lot more consistent timing for me to be on.

6 hours ago, Butters said:

personal views with people set aside others for "ranking privlage".

Like i have always said, i evaluate everyone on the same scale no matter what rank they are. If they are active, positive mindset, get along well with others, and do good work to help the battalion, i hold no bias against anyone on the server even though it seems many hold a bias against myself. I have simply come to the fact that this is a 17 year old game i'm about to be 21 years old and generally im playing with kids younger than me and sometimes they may not get the larger picture but that isn't their fault. It's on myself and others to help show them the larger goal that we are aiming for to help the battalion, i can't control people's actions, words, or how they act i can only try and help make them a better person on and off the server. 

6 hours ago, Butters said:

but I would really apprecaite for you to explain to me how you have changed and what is to be overcame

While it would be easy for me to say, i have changed for the better and listed improvements A-Z i believe it's best if you ask current members of the battalion who are active and interact with me on a almost daily basis. They have the best view of how i have grown to someone who despised the 21st and didn't want to interact with them to helping fix the battalion. All i know is that i'm here to help the battalion simply put. People who interact with me maybe for five seconds on the server when in character i may be rude they rarely interact with me on a one on one basis in a more relaxed and casual setting. These are the people who have been fed false information by others who hold a grudge against me for something i did to them on the server and i have in somehow wronged them(which they never spoke to me about). As i have stated in my previous message, i have simply come to terms that i can only change the minds  of people who are open to really seeing who i actually am as a person. I have always been open to talking to anyone on the server and having a civil discussion with anyone so DM on TS or discord and lets chat. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Dennis I appreciate the feedback and honestly the 21st Changed me to be a better leader if it is true then so far it has changed you as well. I Appreciate you being there for the battalion and I respect the fact that you rebuilt it. You and I may have gotten off on the wrong foot but I think you are a capable leader and there was a reason why high command chose the people it chose to lead the battalion. 

You have my +1

• Friendly 2

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

Dennis, you've done a lot of shady things within your time as multiple commander positions. 

Rancor:
You literally wiped ARC Training over a new Graduation and now, most people are unmotivated to even attempt to get ARC Trainings once more. It sucks for those who still attempted to regain their ARC status and didn't make Re-Quals in time.
You had a CMD Report against you with multiple videos of evidence of you, slandering people and calling them slurs.

CIS:
This faction has caused the MOST problems within every operation, leading with at least one person getting AOSed over petty shit. 
People often question your balance between Dooku and your current position as a 21st CO, barely seeing you online for neither of those.

General:
As stated before, your activity is constantly questioned for being a leader of 21st after it's wipe.
I'm still concerned on how you act around people who disagree with your actions as you tend to lash out which a BCMD should keep a calm head for.

Good luck although if you do get it and don't let 21st fall once more.

• Agree 5
  • Disagree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

21 hours ago, Teaa said:

-1 whenever you get a commander position, something goes wrong and its never your fault. Soon enough you'll run out of cucklords to blame for your mistakes. #no

Well, I was here for a lot of his time as BCMD and was directly involved with some issues that arose when I believe Owen or who ever was before him was Doom.

First off, I haven't heard him blame others for shit unless it was legitimately their own fault, but lets look at what has gone wrong in his different positions.

Doom, besides being a bit toxic at times and having a mingy battalion at times, there wasn't much bad here. A lot of the stuff about his doom term gets overblown by people under him, and I had to deal with people being dumb fucks by trying to get their blacklist removed by me and Fizzik.

Spec Reg: The only thing that really went wrong was his treatment of BH, besides that he didn't do a whole lot in my opinion, but thats not really something going wrong.

Rancor: Wiped ARC and got commander reported.

21st: No real controversy due to the fact that the battalion being reset was not even our decision.

He didn't blame anyone else for the shit that went wrong during his time in those positions.

If you can find evidence proving me wrong you can go ahead and do so, as most of this is almost a year ago and things can be forgotten.

Anyways, we sat down and worked on a plan for the 21st @Denniswhile me and brooklyn are no longer a part of the 21st, you guys have pressed forward with the plans that we mapped out. While I haven't agreed with everything, most of the decisions are ultimately to be made for the betterment of the battalion.
Activity isn't the best, but you don't need a BCMD that is always on to have a good battalion. I've seen several active BCMDs that turned out to be complete shit.

+1 Dennis, goodluck.

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

16 hours ago, Mitchell said:

I haven't heard him blame others for shit unless it was legitimately their own fault

16 hours ago, Mitchell said:

If you can find evidence proving me wrong you can go ahead and do so, as most of this is almost a year ago and things can be forgotten.

Simply click this and read his responses. Dennis got caught lackin and turned into 6ix9ine in custody. 12/11/20 - 2/25/21 is 2 and 1/3 months, not a year ago. 

These quotes are from the big man himself

"only reason you have these recordings is because yourself and Aaron constantly sit there and record the TS"  Literally saying "Only reason you have evidence of me doing bad things is because you recorded me doing bad things."

"It saddens me to see the battalion go from super active numbers and then to have it completely wiped out because a few people want to be a school yard bully" Blamed his battalion activity on two people.

"Aaron is calling me out for being toxic when he was previously community permad for being toxic, neither of you two are as innocent as you want to sit here and claim." Still going on about how one person is the root of his problems.

"Aaron" Literally the title of a paragraph defending himself.

This is about as credible as it gets. There's more if you go in and read everything but I'd be retarded to quote it all. Top that off with his TL;DR having no correlation with the shit he said at all. 

btw if i get a warning point for this then yall mfs better strike the other people providing shit to people who asked.

Edited by Teaa
fixed a typo ;(
  • Agree 9
  • Funny 3
  • Informative 8

The only Wrecker that embraced his largeness. 

11 hours ago, Teaa said:

Simply click this and read his responses. Dennis got caught lackin and turned into 6ix9ine in custody. 12/11/20 - 2/25/21 is 2 and 1/3 months, not a year ago. 

These quotes are from the big man himself

"only reason you have these recordings is because yourself and Aaron constantly sit there and record the TS"  Literally saying "Only reason you have evidence of me doing bad things is because you recorded me doing bad things."

"It saddens me to see the battalion go from super active numbers and then to have it completely wiped out because a few people want to be a school yard bully" Blamed his battalion activity on two people.

"Aaron is calling me out for being toxic when he was previously community permad for being toxic, neither of you two are as innocent as you want to sit here and claim." Still going on about how one person is the root of his problems.

"Aaron" Literally the title of a paragraph defending himself.

This is about as credible as it gets. There's more if you go in and read everything but I'd be retarded to quote it all. Top that off with his TL;DR having no correlation with the shit he said at all. 

btw if i get a warning point for this then yall mfs better strike the other people providing shit to people who asked.

While this is probably a waste of time, I did read both of Dennis' replies in that thread, and boy you are taking things really out of context here Tea.

But besides that, how is this relevant to the point I was trying to make? He even literally admitted that he fucked up in the TL:DR you failed to include. And yes, he said others fucked up, but he was talking in regards to people's actions in the battalion. He never once in that thread stated anything about the situation being someone else's fault.

To provide context to each of the quotes and addressing the stuff you add on.

1st quote and 2nd quote. You left out the context around these quotes, which I shall include in full here.
"I would also like to point out the only reason you have these recordings is because yourself and Aaron constantly sit there and record the TS, which is why no one feels safe playing with you two. It saddens me to see the battalion go from super active numbers and then to have it completely wiped out because a few people want to be a school yard bully, and if they don't get the person in trouble then they keep bringing up issues. First it was the RDM, then it was the caves video sent to the founders and high staff, then it was another video. It seems because the situation was dealt with and people had been punished, both in game and out of game and it wasn't the outcome you wanted you have decided to bring this to the public. For what reason i have no idea, it baffles me that Aaron and Piff want to sit here and claim to be so innocent when Aaron is calling me out for being toxic when he was previously community permad for being toxic, neither of you two are as innocent as you want to sit here and claim. Piff i sat and defended you during both of your AOS's while you were alpha, which honestly should have had you removed from not only alpha but the battalion with what you are trying to do to me."

So, this is a paragraph of information to unpack. But you are completely missing the point of this paragraph. He is pointing out their hypocrisy in reporting him, as well as the fact that they skipped going to high command and instead made a commander report. (Yes they went to HC first, but they then found other evidence that they then used in a CMD report. Not sure if Dennis was aware of this or not.) This is including times in which he defended them in his eyes. (Aaron did not make the report, that was Piff, and while I don't think it is the most professional thing to say, it is still a valid point)

To go on about your second point, the battalion literally went inactive for 3-4 days due to a massive amount of toxicity being built up due to the situation that lead to the report and the report it's self. So while yes, he was blaming the battalion's dip in activity on Piff/Aaron cause of the report. But he wasn't really wrong, I think saying the report it's self made it that way is more accurate.

Third quote: Again...this isn't him saying Aaron is the root of his problems. This is him pointing out the hypocrisy in him reporting him for being toxic (Again, I don't personally think this is the most professional thing to do but he has a valid point.)

Your 4th point is just dumb. If you actually bothered to read the paragraph that started with Aaron,  you'd see the reason why he wrote the paragraph. As the "broke internal rule" was a part of the report and was something that Aaron was specifically involved.
The paragraph in full:
"Alright Aaron since you want to sit here and claim to be the perfect church boy lets begin, not only where you previously permanently banned for toxicity. The first day back in the battalion i had to tell my commanders to keep an eye on you, with the first deployment that we went on, you constantly broke PTS, joked around and did not take things seriously and had to be constantly reminded to behave. Not only did you frustrate myself but others within the battalion who brought their concerns to me about your attitude. Since you want to be so upset about "breaking an internal rule" here is what you did. During the PT you sat there and argued with me about what was going on, everyone else had no problem even people who were afk and came back and did it with no questions asked and that was after they had been told they didn't have to do the PT since they weren't there. I didn't put toxic, insubordination, causing drama. Since you have claimed to be so innocent i find it funny you want to look past all of these instances where you have been out right toxic, and refuse to listen to not only myself but other officers who have had to remind you countless times. ALong with the screenshots provided from my officer chat, i had spoken to mitchell in TS about said rule, hence why i didn't reply. "

It's almost like Aaron was directly involved in the situation that lead to the report and addressing him is kinda necessary...

Anyways, I put too much effort into this. In the future, contextualize evidence you bring forth.

As well, I've kept this pretty professional, there is 1 thing I want to say

"Simply click this and read his responses. Dennis got caught lackin and turned into 6ix9ine in custody. 12/11/20 - 2/25/21 is 2 and 1/3 months, not a year ago."
Before you try and call someone out, check yourself before you get caught lackin too.

Edited by Mitchell
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Optimistic 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

-1 Anything I would say has already been said. 

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

21 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

But besides that, how is this relevant to the point I was trying to make?

You quoted me on my -1 then proceeded to say show me evidence if you can. So I did.

the first paragraph is literally a longer version of my 1st two quotes. The point I was making with his TL;DR is that it had nothing to do with what the fuck he said in his response. Yeah he did say he fucked is in his TL;DR, but that doesn’t matter when there are 3 paragraphs of him blaming others from him getting caught/him doing dumb shit/or him making mistakes.

TL;DR - you got me Mitchell ;( good shit on your argument bro you fr shut me up.

You said he never stated it was someones fault. In my post Dennis stated that his battalions activity was fucked up from a couple of people playing school yard bully. There is 0 excuse for that. Remove those people. It's on him, not the people recording the TS. That was one of my first quotes too, my post wasn't really that long bro it's a simple read. That is the most solid evidence you can get on him blaming others. It can't be defended at all he literally said it himself lmao.

You adding context just proved me right 1000 times over. I didn't add context because I don't like the meme where you have a really long post.

"Third quote: Again...this isn't him saying Aaron is the root of his problems. This is him pointing out the hypocrisy in him reporting him for being toxic (Again, I don't personally think this is the most professional thing to do but he has a valid point.)" You're repeating what I said with different vocabulary. 

Simple.

Edited by Teaa
added some shizzle
  • Agree 3
  • Friendly 1

The only Wrecker that embraced his largeness. 

47 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

So, this is a paragraph of information to unpack. But you are completely missing the point of this paragraph. He is pointing out their hypocrisy in reporting him, as well as the fact that they skipped going to high command and instead made a commander report. (Yes they went to HC first, but they then found other evidence that they then used in a CMD report. Not sure if Dennis was aware of this or not.) This is including times in which he defended them in his eyes. (Aaron did not make the report, that was Piff, and while I don't think it is the most professional thing to say, it is still a valid point)

Nice, Well the "Other" evidence we had was shared with at the sametime that every other piece of evidence was, the only reason that we made the CMD report was the fact that we didn't think anything would happen and we also got permission to go ahead and post it, so the whole other evidence shit is completly false. Also Aaron went to HC first to bring up the evidence and then i went after we realized nothing was going to be done

To go on about your second point, the battalion literally went inactive for 3-4 days due to a massive amount of toxicity being built up due to the situation that lead to the report and the report it's self. So while yes, he was blaming the battalion's dip in activity on Piff/Aaron cause of the report. But he wasn't really wrong, I think saying the report it's self made it that way is more accurate.

The massive amount of Toxicity? We were literally told to keep everything regarding to the report out of TS for the time it was up, also Dennis was on LOA at the time so no conflicts even came to be that would come to be "Toxic", the battalion didn't go "inactive" because of the report, there were still people on, maybe you weren't on during the report, but others still were

Your 4th point is just dumb. If you actually bothered to read the paragraph that started with Aaron,  you'd see the reason why he wrote the paragraph. As the "broke internal rule" was a part of the report and was something that Aaron was specifically involved.
The paragraph in full:
"Alright Aaron since you want to sit here and claim to be the perfect church boy lets begin, not only where you previously permanently banned for toxicity. The first day back in the battalion i had to tell my commanders to keep an eye on you, with the first deployment that we went on, you constantly broke PTS, joked around and did not take things seriously and had to be constantly reminded to behave. Not only did you frustrate myself but others within the battalion who brought their concerns to me about your attitude. Since you want to be so upset about "breaking an internal rule" here is what you did. During the PT you sat there and argued with me about what was going on, everyone else had no problem even people who were afk and came back and did it with no questions asked and that was after they had been told they didn't have to do the PT since they weren't there. I didn't put toxic, insubordination, causing drama. Since you have claimed to be so innocent i find it funny you want to look past all of these instances where you have been out right toxic, and refuse to listen to not only myself but other officers who have had to remind you countless times. ALong with the screenshots provided from my officer chat, i had spoken to mitchell in TS about said rule, hence why i didn't reply. "

It's almost like Aaron was directly involved in the situation that lead to the report and addressing him is kinda necessary

This needs some more context to make even more sense to why the CMD report was made, the situation that cause the talks of a commander report first started because of dennis himself, He RDMed 2 people in bunks with no punishment and showed that it was fine to RDM, we finish DB and he said first person to shoot brooklyn, held off on what he was going to say and then said will get PT after everyone shot already, theres a video of it, but when i asked for it, HC refused to share it, So Aaron got mad during the PT due to the fact that brooklyn got banned due to dennis saying to shoot brooklyn and everyone did and he shot a rocket in return and got banned later on and dennis decided to give PT saying Oh RDM is wrong, and aaron knew at the sametime that dennis was being hypocritical for saying that we shouldn't be RDMing in bunks when he set the example that RDM is fine by killing 2 people during private DB And of course the video of brooklyn RDMing during Private DB didnt have that or at least what we were told since we never got showed the video, these issues came from aaron being mad at dennis in general so who can blame him for that

anyways that should add onto what actually happened.

Inosuke said it best tho

Edited by Piff
  • Agree 3
  • Funny 1
  • Informative 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Mitchell said:

While this is probably a waste of time, I did read both of Dennis' replies in that thread, and boy you are taking things really out of context here Tea.

But besides that, how is this relevant to the point I was trying to make? He even literally admitted that he fucked up in the TL:DR you failed to include. And yes, he said others fucked up, but he was talking in regards to people's actions in the battalion. He never once in that thread stated anything about the situation being someone else's fault.

To provide context to each of the quotes and addressing the stuff you add on.

1st quote and 2nd quote. You left out the context around these quotes, which I shall include in full here.
"I would also like to point out the only reason you have these recordings is because yourself and Aaron constantly sit there and record the TS, which is why no one feels safe playing with you two. It saddens me to see the battalion go from super active numbers and then to have it completely wiped out because a few people want to be a school yard bully, and if they don't get the person in trouble then they keep bringing up issues. First it was the RDM, then it was the caves video sent to the founders and high staff, then it was another video. It seems because the situation was dealt with and people had been punished, both in game and out of game and it wasn't the outcome you wanted you have decided to bring this to the public. For what reason i have no idea, it baffles me that Aaron and Piff want to sit here and claim to be so innocent when Aaron is calling me out for being toxic when he was previously community permad for being toxic, neither of you two are as innocent as you want to sit here and claim. Piff i sat and defended you during both of your AOS's while you were alpha, which honestly should have had you removed from not only alpha but the battalion with what you are trying to do to me."

Third quote: Again...this isn't him saying Aaron is the root of his problems. This is him pointing out the hypocrisy in him reporting him for being toxic (Again, I don't personally think this is the most professional thing to do but he has a valid point.)

The paragraph in full:

It's almost like Aaron was directly involved in the situation that lead to the report and addressing him is kinda necessary...

Anyways, I put too much effort into this. In the future, contextualize evidence you bring forth.

As well, I've kept this pretty professional, there is 1 thing I want to say

"Simply click this and read his responses. Dennis got caught lackin and turned into 6ix9ine in custody. 12/11/20 - 2/25/21 is 2 and 1/3 months, not a year ago."
Before you try and call someone out, check yourself before you get caught lackin too.

56 minutes ago, Teaa said:

You quoted me on my -1 then proceeded to say show me evidence if you can. So I did.

the first paragraph is literally a longer version of my 1st two quotes. The point I was making with his TL;DR is that it had nothing to do with what the fuck he said in his response. Yeah he did say he fucked is in his TL;DR, but that doesn’t matter when there are 3 paragraphs of him blaming others from him getting caught/him doing dumb shit/or him making mistakes.

TL;DR - you got me Mitchell ;( good shit on your argument bro you fr shut me up.

You said he never stated it was someones fault. In my post Dennis stated that his battalions activity was fucked up from a couple of people playing school yard bully. There is 0 excuse for that. Remove those people. It's on him, not the people recording the TS. That was one of my first quotes too, my post wasn't really that long bro it's a simple read. That is the most solid evidence you can get on him blaming others. It can't be defended at all he literally said it himself lmao.

You adding context just proved me right 1000 times over. I didn't add context because I don't like the meme where you have a really long post.

"Third quote: Again...this isn't him saying Aaron is the root of his problems. This is him pointing out the hypocrisy in him reporting him for being toxic (Again, I don't personally think this is the most professional thing to do but he has a valid point.)" You're repeating what I said with different vocabulary. 

Simple.

36 minutes ago, Piff said:

Nice, Well the "Other" evidence we had was shared with at the sametime that every other piece of evidence was, the only reason that we made the CMD report was the fact that we didn't think anything would happen and we also got permission to go ahead and post it, so the whole other evidence shit is completly false. Also Aaron went to HC first to bring up the evidence and then i went after we realized nothing was going to be done

The massive amount of Toxicity? We were literally told to keep everything regarding to the report out of TS for the time it was up, also Dennis was on LOA at the time so no conflicts even came to be that would come to be "Toxic", the battalion didn't go "inactive" because of the report, there were still people on, maybe you weren't on during the report, but others still were

This needs some more context to make even more sense to why the CMD report was made, the situation that cause the talks of a commander report first started because of dennis himself, He RDMed 2 people in bunks with no punishment and showed that it was fine to RDM, we finish DB and he said first person to shoot brooklyn, held off on what he was going to say and then said will get PT after everyone shot already, theres a video of it, but when i asked for it, HC refused to share it, So Aaron got mad during the PT due to the fact that brooklyn got banned due to dennis saying to shoot brooklyn and everyone did and he shot a rocket in return and got banned later on and dennis decided to give PT saying Oh RDM is wrong, and aaron knew at the sametime that dennis was being hypocritical for saying that we shouldn't be RDMing in bunks when he set the example that RDM is fine by killing 2 people during private DB And of course the video of brooklyn RDMing during Private DB didnt have that or at least what we were told since we never got showed the video, these issues came from aaron being mad at dennis in general so who can blame him for that

anyways that should add onto what actually happened.

Inosuke said it best tho

My name appeared alot :Pepega: I did hear once that I act like a perfect church boy :(
I think Tea's biggest issue with the quotes is that none of them were about the report and just trying to discredit me and Piff instead of defending himself, his first response was saying Piff should be removed for RDM. The funniest part about that report was Dennis saying I was being a hypocrite for calling him out on his toxicity, he was a BCMD, I believe BCMDs are held to a higher standard then SGTs but I digress. 

I think Inosuke said it best, this is alot of words

• Funny 3

spacer.png

1 minute ago, A-a-ron said:

My name appeared alot :Pepega: I did hear once that I act like a perfect church boy :(
I think Tea's biggest issue with the quotes is that none of them were about the report and just trying to discredit me and Piff instead of defending himself, his first response was saying Piff should be removed for RDM. The funniest part about that report was Dennis saying I was being a hypocrite for calling him out on his toxicity, he was a BCMD, I believe BCMDs are held to a higher standard then SGTs but I digress. 

I think Inosuke said it best, this is alot of words

Like I said, I don't agree with all the views expressed. Just giving out more context that Tea didn't include and the points that Dennis was trying to make.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

+1 basically running 21st himself anyway. He has battalion support and we all know he can lead a battalion. It’s really hard to find someone that is better at leading a battalion than Dennis. It would be insane if anyone else got this. 

Edited by Skore
Typo

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Funny 2
  • Winner 4
  • Confused 10
  • Optimistic 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management