Lowering the Sound of the Vwing and V19

Aeon

Name: Aeon l Muzzle

RP Rank: Master Sergeant l Petty Officer l Padawan

Suggestion:Lowering the Sound of the Vwing and V19

Implementation: Implementation through LFS

Workshop content if applicable: Require Developement
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Explanation: it is a burden when people are flying a V-wing or V-19 Torrent and you cant hear anything in game. I Dont even know if this is possible but i think it would benefit the server to be able to continue our business without the interference of an ear blast of a V-wing taking off. Im not saying remove them but reduce the sound file of the ships or whatever whacky developer stuff you guys do.

:pepeL:

11 hours ago, Johnson said:

You can lower the volume of the ships' engines through the LFS settings...

If you are referring to the LFS settings in the context menu then you are wrong. The v wings and torrents remain at a ear blasting 1000 decibels regardless if you lower the engine volume. Only thing that might be an easy solution Is a console command that lowers the sound of those vehicles specifically. 

+1 please either fix this or if possible have a console command that lowers the noise on the client side. 

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Logicless said:

Explain further please??

Hold C - Select LFS settings, find engine volume settings turn that down. 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

The main issue is that you can hear the V wing, dont know about the V-19 everywhere on the map.

+1 

I'd suspect this is just a bug or oversight of the Modder.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Idk what you guys are talking about usually when it comes to volume of shit, cause i don't normally notice anything that is breaking my hearing on the server, But hey. if you want it, and it is a simple issue that can be fixed, +1.

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

13 hours ago, Johnson said:

You can lower the volume of the ships' engines through the LFS settings...

i understand this but why should that have to be done anyways when every other vehicle is perfectly fine and doesnt take over any other sound. its the only two that do this

:pepeL:

Forum Admin

There's a client sided way to lower it like Craig said. But quite a few people wouldn't know this and as Square said himself in game he wouldn't mind lowering it aswell. +1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin

There is no need for that shit to be that loud lmao

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• 2 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

Accepted

• 3 months later...
  • Founder