Add Ebinos

Luther

Name: Luther

RP Rank: Elder Knight

Suggestion: Add Ebinos 

Implementation: The ebinos would allow anyone with them to get a closer look at anyone/anything in the distance so we could confirm if a target is an enemy or a friendly

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Electrobinoculars/Legends

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1711873558&searchtext=Binoculars
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Other: Tested on a singleplayer server and the binoculars look/feel great, there is however a slight bug but there is an easy fix in the q menu.

• Management
Management

Would prefer binoculars that aren't twice the size of my head. I support ya know Ebinos but there's gotta be a better pack

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Forum Admin

This was suggested not too long ago, the exact same addon aswell and it was denied.
Also testing on singeplayer is no where near a good test, it doesnt take into account the amount of players, props, entities or vehicles that are constantly on use. They tested these before and removed them because they were buggy as hell. Suit zoom is better way to go.

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin

-1 just press b 4head :Pepega:

• Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

I like Ebinos.

those are bad ebinos.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1. It would add a bit more role play to the server instead of just pressing B. Just only give it to ARF and BCMDs. Plus CG can just arrest anyone who does the zap thing.

Maybe someone could try to remove the feature but it would require development. 

Edited by J.Jefferson
Adding to post
  • Disagree 1

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster

not again

NOT AGAIN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD 

no -1

• Agree 3
  • Funny 2
  • Confused 1

-1  Id say something like these would be cool https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=764395035&searchtext=binoculars
Which they arent E-binos, but a custom version would be dope, especially since it gives range, they work really well since i played on a MRP server that had them, but of course people would be like those aren't E-binos. and the e-binos are so large too

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

-1 just use your suit zoom by pressing B

Edited by Jack

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 There's more versions than the ones out there that ping locations, simply use those instead.  When it comes to suit zoom, I've always like using the E-binos + Suit zoom and you'd get Super E-Bino Suit Zoom for double the range. Regardless, I always liked have binoculars on my kit.

• Winner 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Since marvel added that suggestion of the new suit zoom it just makes sense to -1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Suggestion Denied due to Community Reaction

/moved to denied

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management