Hyperspace tool

Name: Matt/Matthos

RP Rank: Master | Ensign

Suggestion: Add the hyperspace tool.

Implementation: Add the hyperspace tool so we can actually jump ships in and out of hyperspace so its more realistic and cool. 

Lore: Ships had hyperdrives

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1868459587
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Other: This was made by the same person who made the ship destruction tool and the laser tool. This can be used on any ship so its actually realistic when they leave. Or when a fleet is entering I can imagine it being pretty cool and this would go well with the CGI ships they get added.

PLEASE NOTE: THE TOOL ALLOWS TO JUMP LFS SHIPS OUT OF HYPERSPACE BUT IT DOESNT WORK. ALTHOUGH YOU CAN JUMP LFS SHIPS INTO HYPERSPACE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Agree 3

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

+1 I like the idea of it, but there's going to have to be rules set in place especially for events/encounters so they have to wait, a minute or so, before using it immediately, same with BH's they need to be given a time limit so it's not just an instant jump to hyper space. Other than that I like the idea, I can see using this in events often so Landers don't just come out of knowhere. 

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

+1 the current “turbo laser” tool add on we use has this feature just enable it 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Management
Management

Yes

+1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

It looks very nice but can you actually determine where the ship jumps into? From the videos, it seems unclear

Most of our maps have lots of canyons and such, it would be very odd to see a ship jump out of hyperspace straight into a rock because we can't control it

"A word from the Navy..."

28 minutes ago, Brass said:

It looks very nice but can you actually determine where the ship jumps into? From the videos, it seems unclear

Most of our maps have lots of canyons and such, it would be very odd to see a ship jump out of hyperspace straight into a rock because we can't control it

From my experience using it in single player you can adjust, height, angle, speed, direction etc.. just about eveything can be changed to avoid the canyons on anaxes I’ve done it in single player just messing around.

• Informative 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

13 hours ago, Kortnul said:

+1 I like the idea of it, but there's going to have to be rules set in place especially for events/encounters so they have to wait, a minute or so, before using it immediately, same with BH's they need to be given a time limit so it's not just an instant jump to hyper space. Other than that I like the idea, I can see using this in events often so Landers don't just come out of knowhere. 

the tool allows a delay for hyperspace instead of going in or out instantly 

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

Sent to Pending

//Moved to Pending

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

• 3 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

Accepted

• 3 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

SUGGESTION MOVED TO DEVELOPMENT PHASE

• 2 months later...