Nova's Rex Resignation

Nova_

Battalion: 501st

RP Name: 501st CT-7567 Commander Rex

Date: 1/1/2021

Reason: I went for rex after seeing that my other two commanders didn't get the position , I rushed myself into this position not realizing how much time it would take up in my life and how much of a struggle it was to maintain the position. I can no longer hold this position and I believe there are others who are more suited and prepared for the position. 

Goodbyes: I don't plan on leaving the 501st for a while 

• Friendly 2
  • Pay Respect 3
  • Management
Management

It was a pleasure working with you even thought it wasn't for very long.

o7

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

6 minutes ago, Nova_ said:

I rushed myself into this position not realizing how much time it would take up in my life and how much of a struggle it was to maintain the position.

It takes some balls to admit you weren't ready for a position.
You can do good in the future, take what you learned in the position to improve that way when you get another opportunity you can do better.
Best of luck dude

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

You had some courage to say you weren't ready for the position, take it easy man.

• Friendly 2

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

I have nothing but respect for you for being able to admit you weren't ready. I have very high hopes for you in the future. Take the experience and build on it. You have so much potential Nova, you're a really good guy. o7 my friend, I'm proud of you.

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Former: 501st Commander, REGL, and ARCL,  Senior Admin

It takes great character to know whether your ready for the position or not after going for it and admitting it also.
You did well.

spacer.png
                        Former: Longest x2 Ahsoka 276 Days (432 Combined), Blade of the Jedi (Guardian Lead), 501st: MAJ CMD XO.