[ACCEPTED] CWRP - GTnKGaming/Chrome Staff Re-Application

GTnKGaming

RP Name:  Jar Jar Binks/Chrome/Chrome Jnr/ Ashla

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56884070

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT/BST (Active EU times and NA)

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin (GM)

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: At the time i had a lot going on as well as having to focus on Sith at the time.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to come back and become a GM again as i really enjoyed making fun events for the community that primarly focused on Roleplay. I also want to come back and be a part of the amazing staff team to contribute to the community and give a little back to its members, Ensuring they receive amazing friendly support as well as being a friendly face for people that are going through troubling times. Furthermore i wish to return and further improve my teamworking skills as their is always room for improvement.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I honestly think my time as previous staff went well, It could have gone better though. As mentioned above the stresses i was going through had a slight effect on activity. I was always doing my best with events and always taking criticisms on them to ensure they improve. Furthermore i was quick to train new members of the community and ensuring the training had a slight fun spin to it to keep it inclusive and engaging. I was quick to help members of the community as well as other members of the staff team. Finally i need to be more active on the forums and i do aim to be so.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by GTnKGaming
Added new charicter to RP name
  • Management
Management

Holding back my urge to -1 jk +1 and make a sith joke.

Massive +1 Great Roleplayer and would make a great addition to the staff team once more. Welcome back Chrome! 

:)

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

Lord Chrome is back! +1

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer