Alpha 98 Nate [SGT - SFC]
Alpha-17 Alpha [CPT]
Alpha-77 Fordo [CPT - MAJ]
41st [2/4/20 - 4/24/20]
41stEC ARC 
41stGC ARC [1LT]
SOBDE: Null [8/22/20 - Now]

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
Well I believe I should be squad lead, because well for starters experience. Becoming squad lead will give me experience how to better lead a squad, or a battalion for that matter. Experience is a foundation constantly being built upon, without it, we never learn, experiencing the hardships and the struggles of a squad, could help me Improve not only myself but others. This would help me In life as well.

Second reason is Perspective. I believe I could help bring newer and different idea's to not only SOBDE but Bad Batch. Innovation makes things easier. efficient and better for everyone.
Third reason is Character, I'm a decently Blunt but honesty person, I never try to bullshit or beat around the bush for most things. I believe in helping others to not only better myself, but hopefully provide a different perspective, For everyone on the server. I try my best to be approachable for everyone, being approachable allows others to be more invested and helps others out, If we appear Closed off it would drive others away, possible lowering the chance for others to try out or participate.
Fourth reason as to why I should be Squad lead, Is Commitment. Iv shown to hold consistent activity,  Its been very difficult for me to lose interest on the server, I can almost guarantee consistent and daily activity. This attribute helps me be present on the server, but also in my squad, it shows that no matter what their squad lead is with them at all times. Having a active squad lead gives the team more motivation or encouragement on the server to not only be active but to participate. If a leader isn't active, its members can start to lose interest or just give up, as the Leader isn't putting the time in or the effort to be present with their men.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes I Do

Availability: I'm Available all the time, for the most part. Mostly in the afternoon, I'm central standard time. Anyone can Contact me on Discord: Wulf#1416. Or TS if I'm on.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Iv been Here since January/24/2018
Playtime:1253:03:55.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:
I would like my squad to be in a consistent and healthy state of Activity, Roleplay and Professionalism. I personally take a laid Back approach to leading, allowing fun within the battalion or squad but when called for I will remain strict, professional and unbiased in whatever the matter is. I will be helping out my squad with what their needs are, hopefully satisfying their needs Or making Compromise to help out those needs, working with my team with their views of how they would like the squad to appear or become. Generally I would like my squad filled by the end of the term, and overall helping the squad and SOBDE.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I Understand

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: I Understand
Disclaimer: I've Talked with the current Members of Bad Batch, They have given me their Approval to apply for Hunter

Edited by BigbadWulf
Revisions and making sure everything looks correct

Been here for ages, practically done and seen everything.

Big Brain move. You were a good Fordo. Glad I served with you when I did. I think you will do right by Bad Batch +1

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Forum Admin
18 hours ago, BigbadWulf said:

Disclaimer: I've Talked with the current Members of Bad Batch, They have given me their Approval to apply for Hunter

+1

Edited by Guac
I am fucking retarded
  • Funny 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin
5 minutes ago, Guac said:

Lmao

*Current Member*

+1

Theres 2 members 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin
10 minutes ago, Naffen said:

Theres 2 members 

:monkaS:

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin

+1, Bad Batch are confident in his ability to lead them and make it a good squad, so I trust him to do great in the spot. 

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1, Great leader, also you have support of the squad. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations you have been ACCEPTED for interview
you have until  11/4/2020 to contact a director to conduct your interview
//Locked

//Moved to pending