Give Ordo an IQA-11c

Inosuke

Name: Inosuke | Ordo

RP Rank: XO

Suggestion: Give Ordo an IQA-11c

Implementation: Add an IQA-11c to the Ordo job.

Lore: "As someone specializing in black operations, Ordo was a skilled slicer and assassin. He took pride in living up to Kal's label on them as "instant death on legs"."

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Ordo_Skirata

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Ordo Skirata

Slots: 1

Description: It's on the server

Model:
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: Add the IQA-11c                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             (If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu) 

Other: In null, Ordo is the only null who only has the standard null loadout, nothing special, so we want to give Ordo the IQA-11c for him to have a weapon other than the standard null loadout.  

• Agree 2
Forum Admin

For being one of the most lethal members within the G.A.R his kit is ass lol. 100% +1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin

-1, like The Danish man @traditional said, you already got a member of Null who has IQA-11. this ain't it chief. 

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Management

+1

Ordo actually utilized Verpine sniper rifles similar  to Kal and Jaing so it makes sense and it’s really not that big of a deal that Jaing has one too. Ordo legit has nothing in terms of his loadout compared to the rest of Null and he’s the 2nd in command. There’s not many other options.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

-1 small brain move confirmed 

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

On 9/17/2020 at 12:42 PM, Comics said:

is the WESTAR not enough?

the westar is a good gun but his point is that is pretty much all he gets. Every other null gets something else, even Kal. Kom'rk gets a medkit and shotgun, Prudii gets a cloak, Mereel a Z6, A'den a RPS6, Jaing the same sniper, and Kal a sniper (idk if its the same one). Ordo This is just so he has more utility alongside his ordinary kit. 

I personally don't see why there's a big issue with the suggestion. Mfs are hitting him with the "-1 yeah i don't want him to have the gun so he shouldn't"

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

On 9/17/2020 at 9:31 AM, Marvel said:

+1

Ordo actually utilized Verpine sniper rifles similar  to Kal and Jaing so it makes sense and it’s really not that big of a deal that Jaing has one too. Ordo legit has nothing in terms of his loadout compared to the rest of Null and he’s the 2nd in command. There’s not many other options.

Exactly what he said 

all you guys -1’ing are cringe. Dude literally gets nothing in his kit and it would make sense for him to have one. 

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Just now, Craigary said:

Exactly what he said 

all you guys -1’ing are cringe. Dude literally gets nothing in his kit and it would make sense for him to have one. 

+1

He gets a really strong rifle with a fucking scope on it. I'm confident that's enough. Not even Kal gets a sniper, so I still hold my -1.

If you can't kill or hit shit with relative ease with a WESTAR, then imo you don't deserve a sniper.

+1 who gives a fuck it is a game at the end of the day. 

• Funny 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Ordo had a sniper in his past loadout. When Sniff made the new suggestion when we switched over to BF2, he left out Ordo's sniper and stated it'll be added in another suggestion for another time. When I was Kal, I posted the suggestion for Ordo to receive the IQA-11c but was denied because we had 9 out of 10 +1s. 

So, +1

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2
  • 2 weeks later...