Fister's BCMD Colt Application

-WAIVED-

Steam Name: Rumple Foreskin [ʜʀᴛ]

RP Name: Hammer/Fister

RP Rank: WO

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90803632

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Rancor BCMD (Colt)

Experience:
Almost 3000 hours on the server, and 6000+ hours on GMod.
2+ Years in Rancor-
I’ve been in Rancor since Fizzik was in command, I’ve been under Rider, Vint, Dark, Dragon, Sixta, Vex, Snow, Pranzer and Tofu (yikes). I’ve seen how this battalion can thrive and I’ve seen it at it’s low points. I know all the ins and outs of Rancor, and I’d love to take the next step in restoring Rancor to its former glory.
Null-06 Kom’rk
Ghost Company Sergeant CSM Switchblade
Alpha 66 2ndLT Muzzle (First of many)
Alpha 98 CSM Maze -
Restructured and revived JT as JTL up until Rancor dropped in activity recently. Set up good trainings for JTs and Alpha ARC as well as an obstacle course for JT’s.
Rancor WO Hammer (x2)
As Hammer most recently, I have held more PT in this past week than I’ve seen at all in the past month and a half I’ve been back. We’ve gained 4 CTs in these past 4 days alone, due to the NCO’s being motivated and me encouraging them to hold tryouts.
IRL experience, being an active duty Marine Corps Infantryman, I have experience with working in squads and communicating with people higher and lower than me in rank. A lot of Small Unit Leadership Tactics and Basic 0311 tasks (bounding, patrols, formations) applies to ARC training/tactics directly (it’s pretty much all taken straight from the Ranger Handbook/MCDP 3-11). I’ve been deployed to Spain for Crisis Response in Africa, and did cross training with the Portuguese Fuzileiros, and am well versed in my basic skills as a rifleman. These things surprisingly translate very well to this game.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
Frankly, Rancor needs help in quite a few ways, one of the biggest being players and activity, but firstly, Rancor needs a BCMD to show face and motivate the players in the battalion to get on, as well as someone who knows how the battalion should run. No one wants to do a stellar job on/off the server and not have any of their leadership see it. Another problem is not being able to get promoted because no one of sufficient rank is online at the time. I’ve been around longer than most people who are in Rancor right now, and a lot of people on the server and I’ve been witness to a lot of shitty things being implemented and damaging the battalion, so I know what not to do. I’ve also watched some of the greatest commanders on the server rise to BCMD in Rancor, including Vint, Fizzik, and Snow. I’ve studied a lot of what they’ve done, and am still in contact with them. Their experience combined with my experience and activity will greatly benefit Rancor.

Now, for activity I want to rework the promotion system so that guys passing through their billets (NCOs, SNCOs, and Junior Officers) can get promoted more quickly if they’re seen to be ready. For example, when someone becomes a SGT, they have a longer cooldown than for progressing from SSGT - MSG. So say, 4-5 day cooldown once they reach SGT, and then 3 day cool downs up until MSG, and then another longer cooldown because they hit a new billet. That will make it easier to promote guys who need it faster, filling command positions that need to be filled with guys who deserve it, in a faster manner.

Another system I would implement is bringing back recommendations. I can’t be on 24/7, and I can’t expect all my other officers to be either. That being said if multiple other people outside of a battalion notice a player doing a great job in game, that speaks volumes about that player’s performance and should be brought to the command's attention. It would not be a requirement or a “you need X number of recommendations for an automatic promotion”, but it would be there for us to look at for when we’re not able to watch our guys, further motivating guys to be on while we’re not, which will increase our show of face on the server, thus attracting more players to our battalion, whether they’re new CT’s or transferring  players.

Lastly, I will give players in the battalion more incentive to be online by holding more custom trainings, being open to hold more unscheduled ARC trainings whenever players can’t get on, and giving NCOs/SNCOs/Officers more incentive to hold training simulations, which will help them get promoted. I will also be holding fun, battalion only events the same way 212th had the meme competition, ATK Reg has the timed breach and clear sim for an unlisted prize for the winner, and other generally FUN things that don’t have to be RP or even server related. This will help people have more fun in Rancor, and encourage people to get on and be active with their friends.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes.

Availability: Whenever I’m not teaching juniors or in the field, which is actually pretty often. Not getting deployed again any time soon, and the near future is clear of trainings and BS (at least the next 3-4 months).

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since at most a couple weeks after the IceFuse split (rishi moon era)

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want Rancor to be active, disciplined, and for the men(/women) under me to be prepared to take my position or other leadership positions on the server.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes.

"The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics, whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men who can dream of things that never were, and ask why not."
- John F. Kennedy

Edited by MisterFister
I added a quote, something I was looking for when I wrote this and just found. One of my favorites and it applies well to this.
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

+1. All the interactions i have had with you have been incredibly positive. This here is a man that cares for his battalion like the best of us. He shows so much dedication to the position and his battalion. He might be a bit on the light side for his experinces but i don't think that discredits his maturity or his level headedness. He is a great man and i think he at least deserves to see the interview phase. Good luck!

Edited by Conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

Banned

+1

-1 no Let’s see if we get another forum warning or more dumbs either is fine at this point. 
y’all want a reason well let’s look at the fact that fister has just recently received a position has WO. Key word here being recently before this Fister has never held a officer rank in the previous 6 or so months throughout pranzer, sixta, and guttler terms. Alright now a lot of y’all are saying +1 when in reality he has done nothing to truly prove that he would be worthy as rancor bcmd and with the state of rancor they’re going to need one helluva BCMD to get that battalion back in line but that’s besides the point. You’ve just overall shown no reason why you deserve the position and even when I was active I would see you in the discord posting some mingy crap overall you just don’t seem fit. I think personally you need to show what you’re made of with your position as hammer and maybe work your way up to at least a senior officer or a even commander to at least show you’re worthy and have competence for the position.

Only officer positions being possibly Kom’rk don’t know when you were him so you could have or couldn’t have been officer and Muzzle. Besides that you have almost no experience as an Officer. That experience is pretty important in my eyes when applying for such a position especially Rancor BCMD who has to deal with trainings and keep with advertised calendar for arc trainings

plz give more dumbs ty

Edited by Raids
  • Agree 1

+1 Don't fail me

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Head Admin

+1.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Ok so you know I love you my boy and I do believe that you will be a great commander, however as of right now, I do not feel like you are what the battalion needs to succeed as of this point. You are a very serious person but sometimes overly serious. you can be very aggressive at times with the way you talk to some people. and at times you can get frustrated and shut down as I have already spoken to you about. this is my position as of right now based on my standpoint as of right now. 

My experience from the past on dealing with this type of scenario before, *cough* Tofu *cough*, but I have seen what happened when things are rushed uneccesarily. 

I would like to see you as a commander and I feel that you could succeed in that position in this moment in time. I also feel that it is not a necessity for us to have a bcmd as of this moment in time.

if I see something that changes my mind this will change.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
4 hours ago, Raids said:

-1 no I would get another forum warning if I said why so I’ll leave it at that

Please say anyways. <3

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 I think you will do well as BCMD you can get Rancor into shape. But i will agree with Hades just don't be overly serious and you can be agreessive sometimes. I know that a you are in the military an are trained to be serious just don't make it too serious and be less agressive with people especially with newer people. But i think that your military training can help you get Rancor back into shape which i would love to see. GET BACK INTO SHAPE RANCOR

Battalion needs a BCMD, a damn good one, and you're the one who applied.

You got waived for a reason, go get em tiger

+1

Also want to add. RANCOR is  battalion which needs a guy incharge. It's a small battalion with a key role. Unlike 212th and 501st there isn't a huge amount if people to fill up the positions. RANCOR needs a BCMD as it just fails to function without one

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 2

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

+1

Overly serious? You mean a guy who takes the job serious and actually takes no shit and gets right down to buisness? Hell only 3 battalion commanders I know do that now and 2 squad leads. The rest aren't as serious but do good work. Nothing wrong with being relaxed but is rather have a hardcore guy in rancor and sobde than anywhere else. Also just because he's not a commander yet don't mean he can become a good goddamn leader. Sometimes it takes a ballsy private to inspire sergeants officers and even generals. History has proven that during many wars. Hope you get the job and prove the others wrong my guy.

Edited by [SR] Maverick
  • Agree 2

spacer.png

+1 while it may be Timezone or schedule differences seems like a decent app. 

Also If he flops he just gets removed if he does well then he surprised us all now doesn’t he 

• Agree 3

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1. CHanged to a +1, because thinking about it. Let see how he does as BCMD. I believe Fister can bring new ideas that some people make look down upon or some that can Renovate how shit is down. We need Change, Cant follow the same track over again otherwise whats the point of being different. Lets give em a shot. If he falls, he falls. If he succeeds, he Succeeds.

Edited by BigbadWulf
^

Been here for ages, practically done and seen everything.

On 7/29/2020 at 4:36 PM, Raids said:

-1 no Let’s see if we get another forum warning or more dumbs either is fine at this point. 
y’all want a reason well let’s look at the fact that fister has just recently received a position has WO. Key word here being recently before this Fister has never held a officer rank in the previous 6 or so months throughout pranzer, sixta, and guttler terms. Alright now a lot of y’all are saying +1 when in reality he has done nothing to truly prove that he would be worthy as rancor bcmd and with the state of rancor they’re going to need one helluva BCMD to get that battalion back in line but that’s besides the point. You’ve just overall shown no reason why you deserve the position and even when I was active I would see you in the discord posting some mingy crap overall you just don’t seem fit. I think personally you need to show what you’re made of with your position as hammer and maybe work your way up to at least a senior officer or a even commander to at least show you’re worthy and have competence for the position.

Only officer positions being possibly Kom’rk don’t know when you were him so you could have or couldn’t have been officer and Muzzle. Besides that you have almost no experience as an Officer. That experience is pretty important in my eyes when applying for such a position especially Rancor BCMD who has to deal with trainings and keep with advertised calendar for arc trainings

plz give more dumbs ty

does he need to be serious in discord? is it a rp zone my man. 

i do understand that he may have no have achieved a high position but i believe fister has what it takes to be a good Blitz

+1

+1, as a Battalion ARC I have gotten to interact with this man and he is one extremely dedicated man, to his Battalion and the server overall. He has helped me out with non-Rancor ARC things just because he's a good guy dedicated to the server and the people. Man would be great as a BCMD.

On 7/29/2020 at 5:36 PM, Raids said:

plz give more dumbs ty

Most of your reasons seem to be pulled out your ass lmao

Anyways, ignoring the stupidity above me, So from what i've seen Fister or heard mostly, You're aggresive at times, which you gotta cool it sometimes cause thats going to drive people away , Regarding your previous exp i wouldn't say its the most amusing, but i think you will do fine if you get help from the people you trust and your CMD's which should be those people u trust. Else than that i don't got much so +1 GL

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

I am assuming this is a different Fister than I am thinking of, cause there is a different Fister who I remember being an utter minge and an absolute pain in the ass back in the day. While I do gotta agree that there is definitely a lack of officer experience, everything else looks pretty good. Assuming that he can move past lack of experience as a senior officer, then I will give him a +1

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour