RP Name: 

Battlemaster Cin Drallig | 41stGC ARCL 1stLT Clutch

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:239387446

Experience:

[ Not in Timeline Order ]

Clone

41st Elite Corps ( PVT - MAJ ) First Time

I first started playing Star Wars RP around a year ago and joined the 41st Elite Corps. At that time I had no clue what I was doing but I enjoyed Star Wars and I thought I would give it a try. First I started off as a Heavy trooper until I found out about the ARC regiment which caught my eye. Once I received ARC I tried my best to work my way up to ARCL along with Green Company and being Intel Deputy Director for Vango. Eventually I was able to obtain the position and held it for around 2 months, after those 2 months I decided to move on.

Delta “Six-Two” Scorch (2ndLT - 1stLT )

My time within Delta Squad was not very long. I was in there for a little over a month and really enjoyed my time there. Unfortunately I had to resign early due to real life issues and had to take a month break from the server.

91st Reconnaissance Corps ( PVT - SGT )

I joined the 91st when I came back from my break to try to help out their ARC regiment at the time was not doing well at all. I was only able to obtain the rank of SGT and ARCO as the 91st was removed from the server.

41st Elite Corps ( SGT - 2ndLT ) Second Time

After the 91st was removed from the server I decided to go back to my home in the 41st Elite Corps. I started off trying to bring back my old roots and going for ARCL again but at the time I started getting into Jedi and trying to pass Knight Trials so I wasn’t full time focusing on battalion work. One day I decided to try something new and try to go for ARFL so I joined the regiment once I got Green Company for the second time and got to work with trying to help out the branch. After hard work I was able to obtain the lore character “Draa” along with ARFL. After a couple of weeks as “Draa” I got bored of Clone and decided to main Jedi as around that time I got Serra Keto and wanted to main that which I will get to soon.

104th Battalion ( PVT - CSM )

I had decided to go for something new as I had a lot of time on my hands as I wasn’t doing much on my Jedi at the time and wanted to join the 104th. This time I wanted to try something new once again and wanted to go for “Wolfpack Sinker”. I started by joining the heavy regiment when I first joined the battalion and started making docs and getting new recruits into the regiment and got HVYO eventually I kept doing what I was doing and applied for HVYL and “Sinker” after a long application period I finally got and worked my hardest to make heavy great!
After a while I got bored with myself in the battalion as I didn’t know many people there and finally decided to stay where I am now.

41st Elite Corps ( CSM - 1stLT ) ( Now ) Third Time

Now this is where I am now and have decided to stay. I joined back trying to once again take my spot as ARCL again. After part time playing my Clone as I was focusing on my Jedi and being an ARCO I finally applied for ARCL and got it after 2 months of not going full time. Around that time I also received an Officer rank for the second time. As of now I have been ARCL for a little over a month and being able to uphold 41st’s ARC regiment while remaining a full time Jedi.

Jedi Order

Consular Manager ( Padawan - Knight )

I started off my time doing Jedi as a Consular Manager. At the time I became Consular Manager was when they first started allowing Padawans to become Managers. I did non stop trials each week doing around 5 trials a week recruiting many new Consulars into the branch along with eventually earning the title of “Jedi Diplomat” for my hard work within the branch. I finally passed Knight Trials after 8 attempts and continued my work as a Consular Manager.

Serra Keto ( KI - Master )

One of my good friends at the time Tetra was Cin Drallig so I decided to go for the lore position of “Jedi Knight Serra Keto” it took me 12 round to pass but I finally did. When I first got Serra Keto I noticed that the Temple Guard Manager Lead spot was open so that was my goal and the thing I wanted the most at the time. So I worked and worked and earned my spot. After being TGML for a little over a month Bro got INVML and needed some new managers so I was chosen to be it, so I was TGML and INVM at the same time. At this time Cin Drallig at the time took an LOA and never came back so that put me in charge of Temple Guard around March and I knew that I wanted to work for Cin Drallig as I believed I was ready to take on the task! I worked hard on getting TGM spots full and working with Temple Guard and Investigators to make them the best they can be. After weeks of hard work I finally got put up for a Master Interview and passed it. This was a big moment for me as it was a dream of mine to become a Master. At first I really enjoyed my time as Master. My first two weeks were good then I was waived to apply for Cin Drallig. At the time there was another person going for the position and at the time Cin was still part of the “Big 4” so it was a hard position to get. After fighting hard through the application fase and the trial I finally became the lore character I dreamed of.

Cin Drallig ( HJG - SJG )

I became Cin Drallig on April 7th 2020, I had several goals set in place when I first got Cin Drallig and one of them was to get a new Serra Keto to take my place along with a new Temple Guard Manager Lead. I have since then filled both positions and they have been my entire time as Cin Drallig. Another goal of mine during my time as Cin Drallig was to improve the relations with the Coruscant Guard which yes it may not be the best but everyone once and awhile Temple Guard and the Coruscant Guard very well work together. I have been working with other branches such as Sentinels as of recently we have allowed Sentinels to join the Investigator Sub branch. Along with being the branch overseer and 4th in the order for the short time the position of Cin Drallig had it. Some things I have done as of recent is having all of our Leadership/Manager spots full not only for Temple Guard but Investigators. Another thing I have been working on is to keep people interested and people active within the Temple Guard branch by every once and a while host TG rec tourneys to get Padawans interested in the branch. As of recently we have been hosting a lot of Temple Guard trials as well which has gotten people interested and on the server to help out the branch and of course new recruits into Temple Guard.

Staff

New Admin - Senior Admin ( First Time )

The first time I joined staff around 9 months ago was because I had a few people in the 41st with me there and I was really interested with the Game Master Program and I thought it would be cool to host my own events. I started off as everyone does as a New Admin and at that time I joined the TR branch which my first week as a New Admin I received “TR of the Week” which was big for me at the time because I wanted to climb up the staff ranks so I could apply for Game Master. After my two weeks I became an Admin and instantly applied for Game Helper and got it. It hosted three or so events and helped out with as many events as I could. Then once I could I applied for Game Master and stayed a Senior Admin and Game Master for around a month when I realized I didn’t have time for staff and It felt like a job more than volunteer work.

Senior Admin ( Second Time )

So I reapplied for staff out of boredom and pretty much I had most of my in game handled with and I wanted something to do during the night time when not many people are on, I also applied so that I could host late night events for people but as of now I am still working on other things so I have not had the chance to apply for Game Master again but I hope my currently staff experience will be better than last.

Why should you become Grand Master?

There are several reasons why I would like to be Grand Master Yoda to hopefully continue bringing a good presence on the server as a Role play and Leadership point of view. I have been doing full time Jedi for around 7 months now, I have seen what a good Yoda and a bad Yoda look like and I feel that I continue the good things that those Yoda’s have shown and try to eliminate and remove the bad things that hurt the previous Yoda’s I’ve experienced. I also would like to become Yoda because I believe I am a stronger leader on the server and being able to be translucent and letting people know what's going on. I constantly look for constructive criticism from people to help the Jedi Order grow and improve.

Do you understand the lore of the Jedi Order (as relevant to Clone Wars)?

Yes I do.

Availability

Currently: Monday - Sunday

1pm - 6am EST

Active in Discord and Teamspeak almost 24/7

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

[ Not in Timeline Order ]

Clone
-----------------------------------------

41st Green Company x3

41st Intel Deputy Director

Delta “Six-Two” Scorch

91st ARCO

41st ARFL Draa

Wolfpack HVYL Sinker

41st ARCO x3

41st ARCL x2

Jedi

Padawan

Consular Manager

Jedi Diplomat ( Title )

Jedi Knight

Serra Keto

Temple Guard Manager Lead

Jedi Investigator Manager

Jedi Master

Cin Drallig

High Jedi General

Senior Jedi General

Staff

New Admin

Admin

Senior Admin x2

TR

RTR

GH x2

GM

Do you have a microphone?: 

Yes I do.

Where do you want the Jedi Order to be at the end of your term?

If I were to get the position of Yoda I would like the Jedi Order the main reason people would want to buy VIP and join the server. I think I can do this buy making Jedi enjoyable. Ways I could do that is work with people in the Game Master program with working on Jedi based events and deployments that would be fun and enjoyable for everyone in the Order. I could also try to be more informative with all ranks of Jedi whether that be Youngling or Master. Another thing I would like to have at the end of my term is something that I already try to work for is more of a voice for Padawans and Knights. I can continue being able to do this by giving them more of a voice for example encouraging more Padawans to apply for Manager so they can get noticed more or even just great role play could be a good way of getting noticed by the council.

Activity:
I wish by the end of my term for the Jedi Order to be thriving with numbers by possibly adding benefits to being active within the Jedi Order and maybe add some type of incentive similar to the Pink Crystal nomination. I could do this by having all of the Masters to vote at each meeting on who they think was the most active and at the end whoever would have the most votes would receive an intensive.

Clone and Jedi Relations:
Jedi and Clone relations have always been sort of a struggle within the server for as long as I can remember. Some ways I plan on improving this is by speaking with Shaak Ti ( which we don’t have one as of now ) Along with each Jedi Lead for every battalion along with their BCMD to brainstorm ways we can encourage people to join. By doing this I could bring a lot of ideas to the able for example, having Jedi take event leads in their battalion during events so they can show leadership and show they care about the battalion and such.

Jedi Council:
The Jedi Council are supposed to take no bullshit, they are the leaders of the Jedi Order. I would like to eventually add some requirements for the Masters to uphold so that they can continue to obtain their positions, such as game hour requirements. What I mean by "game hour requirements is that Masters should have a hour requirement on how many hours they should be on every 2 weeks. Hours I would like to set them as is around 30-40 as those are close to the amount of hours Commanders are required. As well they must be required to do branch and battalion work ( if able to ). Example of that would be hosting trials or helping leadership make new docs or update old ones. Battalion work wise would be work with your battalion by being active in their Team Speak along with working well with members within the battalion. I also would wish to have all of the Lore Character spots within the Jedi Order filled with trustworthy and hard working Jedi. A way I can improve on getting characters spot filled is giving more benefits for being a Lore Character such as certain Jedi Leadership positions like how Ahsoka is 2nd in command for 501st Jedi I would promote that more often along with a few other ideas.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Jedi Order between branches?

I have a few ways I would like to improve the relations of the branches and one of them is an idea that was already brought up and thought of but never executed which is “Jedi Branch vs Branch. Pretty much it works the same thing as BvB but Jedi Branches. By doing this I would have Masters be able to volunteer to take control over it, which would mean that they are in charge or the whole thing and in charge of being able to set everything up. Another way I think I could improve the relations is bring back the position of “Branch Overseer” it was removed around a month ago and I think that whoever is to get the position would maybe do sims or events made for two different branches which would require them to work together or something of the sort.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?

Yes I understand.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Grand Master rank?:

Yes I understand.

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1 

A squared away gentleman who has great potential. 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 hour ago, SmallJeff said:

idk if im retarded and missed it but, How do you feel that you can make specific changes to the order in a good way compared to the other applicants? 

So to answer your question. I could bring new leadership and ideas to the table has I don't believe there has been much communication between the council. I believe I could bring more transparency within the Order by keeping stuff within the Order open and so that people aren't out of the loop and are left out on important situations. Not sure if that answers your question, but if you have any other questions I would be glad to try to answer them. 

+1 May the best man win

I feel that the majority of this is a restate of the other applications. It seems to be a few major points, 1. Activity (which no one can control and is kinda a default to put on your application) 2. Have Jedi respected more rank wise, I'm going to be frank here no one likes jedi running into places and going whooo look at me lightsaber run run. This is a Clone wars RP server, i understand jedi were there but a lot of the times if feels pretty useless. My experience with most of DU's lore jedi go about 3 ways. Either inactive and then removed, or toxic and don't mesh well then removed, or in the very few and rare cases they try to learn, have joined DU before hand and gained the trust of HC and have shown to be good leaders ( but i digress). I don't see any internal plan to promote or foster any sort of leadership within the jedi order, it just seems like "oh i want to make things better by trying" it just doesn't work like that, unless you have a clear black and white plan it's going to fail and the term will be a bust. 

So a few questions for you and they might possibly answer them for a few others as well. 
1. How do you plan to foster leadership within the jedi order?

2. How do you plan on changing the opinion of players about jedi ranks? Such as if i see anything below a Jedi General they kinda mean fuck all but thats me.

3. How is your plan different from others in a way that should warrant you from getting it over the others, than the generic " i want to help fix things?"

4. What is your plan on fixing sub branches being basically useless, as a long time shadow i find it of zero use to play jedi right now, as the current forms / options i have are quite limited. Such as bringing back cross branching, etc... as ratio stated it was meant to bring full customization to your jedi, i don't see the point in 30 default sages running around, all jedi were different and did better in different things why not bring that back?

Edited by Dennis

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 Clutch is a very good at being Cin, he also is a very good leader and very helpful in the jedi side of the server. I would like to point out how clutch says he wants to better improve the Clone/Jedi relationship fixing the gap and headbutting that happens when clones and jedi RP with each other.  

DEUS VULT

The Wannabe's Corner | qipaos: Knightfall trailer aesthetics (x) ...

+1 I feel as if Clutch is 100% ready for the role of Yoda. Gl

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

17 hours ago, Dennis said:

1. How do you plan to foster leadership within the jedi order?

I may just be reading it wrong but I am not entirely sure how I am supposed to answer this question. If you could reiterate it, I would be glad to answer it.

2. How do you plan on changing the opinion of players about jedi ranks? Such as if i see anything below a Jedi General they kinda mean fuck all but thats me.

To answer you second question, I think the way I could change the opinion is by making the ranks equal not in a sense of all Jedi are one rank more of they are all on the same page, yes some may mentor and help other but I don't want there to be a gap between what you can do just because of your rank, if that makes sense.

3. How is your plan different from others in a way that should warrant you from getting it over the others, than the generic " i want to help fix things?"

To answer your third question, I believe my plan is different as the past few Yoda's haven't really put their foot down on hard decisions without highers ups getting involved, and I believe that I could make sure what I say will get done without getting force to as I enjoy making the order a better place without being forced to do it.  

4. What is your plan on fixing sub branches being basically useless, as a long time shadow i find it of zero use to play jedi right now, as the current forms / options i have are quite limited. Such as bringing back cross branching, etc... as ratio stated it was meant to bring full customization to your jedi, i don't see the point in 30 default sages running around, all jedi were different and did better in different things why not bring that back?

To to answer your last question, I would obviously be working with branch leads on which branches need working on as you said Shadows. One thing I have noticed is people enter sub branches and are just like "Hey cool I get a new title so now what" I want to improve them by maybe giving them tasks to do so that they can work for bigger and better things. Another idea I have in mind is having, hopefully getting a branch overseer, ( if the suggestion passes ) to work closely with sub-branches that need it so all of their attention goes towards that. If that involves getting new leadership or just some sort of boost I will try to make sure that all Sub-Branches are kept interesting. The Cross branching situation that Ratio is talking about I have not heard of this until you have brought this up, but if you care to explain or lead me to where he said that I'll get to looking into that. Overall about the cross branching I was not personally not a fan of it getting removed as I think that being in for say half Consular and half Sentinel could bring good role play situations that would benefit the role play aspect of the order.

Any other questions I will fill free to answer to the best of my ability. I would also like to apologize for how long it took me to respond to this comment as I have been focused on other things lately.

Edited by Clutch
Spelling Errors

4 minutes ago, Matt-Matthos said:

After looking over your app responses to questions and reasons behind the +1's im going to myself +1, Although I would want to see you more on I do believe you can run the order into a good spot. I wish you the best of luck 

I think it may just be the times I am awake as I am usually up all night and sleep most of the day, as stated on my availability part of my app.

• Informative 1

+1, you aren't problematic and from what I can tell you do a lot of work.

i prefer Gears but you are a very strong 2nd place.

Best of luck

Edited by Comics

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Head Admin

+1, one more dad joke and I'll eat you.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

I remember when this man was a little Private. When he showed up it was obvious he had the demeanor and potential for great things. In my past time with Clutch, he has done everything asked of him and then some. He would even go out of his way to make time, improve previous systems and make them unique. Hard worker who knows what his responsibilities are and where his priorities stand. I don’t think there is a better candidate for Yoda right now. Good luck Clutch +1 

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 Not going to post a super long reason but yeah. This man is ready. don't burn yourself out

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

+1 Clutch has been dedicated within the order and it's just what it needs right now, fresh blood with new ideas.

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

Banned

+1 looking good for the Jedi order! 

r4ymo.gif

• 2 weeks later...