Spite

Steam Name: Spite

RP Name: Spite

RP Rank: Commander

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:456873368

Regiment you are applying for: Reconnaissance

Experience:

The 501st:

November 23, 2019. When I came back to the server after a few months, I had first thought that I wanted to be a pilot. I thought that the 501st would be great for pilot with all the lore characters it had so I decided to join them. In my journey of trying to collect all the pilot trainings, I had discovered how much fun MEDRP was. I decided then and there that I wanted to become a medic. At a mere SSG I started my journey as a medic under Kelso. After a few days, I was granted MEDO as a trial for one week, then I was appointed MEDL. I was MEDL from around November, to sometime around January. During my time as MEDL, I had at most about 11 people in the branch. The highest rank I got to in the 501st was only SGM, because I decided to focus on Medical. Also, at the end of my term of MEDL, I decided I wanted to try to main Jedi and Base Ops.

Base Ops/Naval:

November 26, 2019. I had just got VIP and I decided I wanted to join Base Ops. Of course, I wanted to be a medic because I really enjoyed MEDRP. I did my medical tryout under Rose, one of the previous CMOs, and I saw that as a really cool job. Later on, I decided I wanted to try and achieve that job after I was appointed MEDO of Base Ops. I decided I wanted to strive for that goal, so I did. I worked with Neptune while he was CMO and helped him with just about everything he did and we became really good friends in the process. After Neptune’s term, I knew I was ready to go for the position and I did. Once I got appointed CMO, I was to bring back the greatness of Medical to what it once was. I am not going to lie and say that I did, but it was in a better shape when I left it than when I got it and I learned many things about leading along the way. I learned how to do doc work, I learned how to handle situations in a much more controlled manner, and I learned how to be an example that people look up to.

41st Elite Corps:

March 14, 2020. I joined the 41st looking for a new battalion to put my trooper in and to make some new friends. Matt went ahead and joined the 41st and I was like, “Why the fuck  not”. And that started my journey with some of my best memories on this server. I started out as one of the few active members with it being myself and 2 commanders . I quickly made it up the ranks and was appointed the title of Green Company Cooker. I worked with the battalion and watched it at its peak and at its lowest. I have stuck with it through thick and thin. I obtained the position of GCO at one point as well where I hosted Green Company Tryouts. Then my next and most recent journey is as REGL, I have not filled all of the Lead positions except for 1 and my motto was that I am just a person to look up to and to answer questions whenever the leads were in need and I hold the same standards as a Commander.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I believe I should become a Regimental Commander because I do not want to control the battalions whatsoever. My goal is just to be someone to look up to and to step in when there are issues going unspoken. I will not simply give up on this position like many previous Regimental Commanders have and my proof of it is my dedication to each of the battalions I have been in. 

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: Yes

Availability:

Almost always available in discord (unless I'm sleeping) and otherwise available from 2PM-6PM  7-8PM-1AM (EST)

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

501st MEDL for about 2-3 months

Base Ops PVT-1SG (I have been in Base Ops for 8 months and just want to be in it to have more fun rather than work)

Base Ops Chief Medical Officer for 3 months

Veteran Admin after 7 months of staff

Trainer Officer

Jedi ACEM as a Padawan

Jedi Padawan-Knight Adept

Previous holder of the Blade of the Jedi Title

Previous holder of the Jedi Slicer Title

2nd place in multiple Master tournaments (I am the king of choking)

41st Warrant Officer

41st Commander

41st Regimental Lead

41st Green Company Cooker

41st Green Company Officer

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

By the end of my term, I would like the events to be coordinated with Recon RP.

I would like Rancor and 41st to have much better relations.

Recon RP will throughout all the ARF and ARC troopers on the server.

Differentiate Recon from the Attack battalions by increasing Recon RP with different trainings, scenarios, and deployments.

I would like the 41st to have a successful and dedicated officer core.

I wish to help improve Rancor’s relations with ALL battalions.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

I plan on getting 1-2 Recon Deployments a week. Those deployments will consist of squads with random numbers of Rancor and 41st in each of them so they will learn to communicate better amongst the regiment. Also, it is optional, but all ARCs and ARFs throughout the server may participate.

I will host a Joint training every Friday or Saturday (yet to be decided) either consisting on a Reconnaissance or just a fun PVE or PVP training

I will have each of the battalions use the Joint Operations channel more often, especially just to hang out.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes

Edited by Spite
Banned

People on the other app mentioned how the 41st isn't holding up well.
How would you be any different as a commander in 41st, as opposed to BCMD? Aka, how are you not affected the same as him in this claim?
I will hold my vote until you can explain this.

• Agree 1
6 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

People on the other app mentioned how the 41st isn't holding up well.
How would you be any different as a commander in 41st, as opposed to BCMD? Aka, how are you not affected the same as him in this claim?
I will hold my vote until you can explain this.

I feel as an RCMD I can still help out the 41st in ways that I could as a commander, whilst also helping out the Recon Regiment as a whole. Its just that opposed to a BCMD who has to run the battalion, a commander is there to support and work with the BCMD in completing his goals.

Edited by Spite

I believe that Bruise is more qualified IMO and would be the better candidate for reg however I believe if you waited and went for gree and continued to help 41st grow and show that you have done enough to take the reg position and then help multiple battalions 

-1 for reg but i think you would be a good gree 

Forum Admin

-1. Bruise is more qualified but at the same time with what I said with him, i don't think 41st is in a good enough position for commanders+ to leave and especially dont think you would be able to run 2 battalions let alone 41st.
---
Update from your response, I still don't believe you'd be able to oversee 2 battalions with the current state of 41st

Edited by Naffen

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

1 minute ago, Naffen said:

-1. Bruise is more qualified but at the same time with what I said with him, i don't think 41st is in a good enough position for commanders+ to leave and especially dont think you would be able to run 2 battalions let alone 41st.

The position of REG is not to run battalions, that is the job of the BCMDs. However, a REG is meant to oversee the battalions within the Regiment and improve their overall experience. I understand your concern with Commander+ leaving, but a REG CMD is still able to help in the same ways as a normal Commander. I will not be leaving them, my name will just change. With that being said, I will also not solely focus on 41st, as there are some other goals I have in mind that I stated in the app.

-1 Imma give you the same reason for -1'ing Bruise's app. You could've fixed your battalion while in it (Him as BCMD you as CMD). I've been playing pretty close to every single day since the end of May and 41st has been dead the whole time. I don't see how becoming the Regimental of Recon will change anything about how you currently conduct yourself as a Commander.

3 minutes ago, JBFox said:

-1 Imma give you the same reason for -1'ing Bruise's app. You could've fixed your battalion while in it (Him as BCMD you as CMD). I've been playing pretty close to every single day since the end of May and 41st has been dead the whole time. I don't see how becoming the Regimental of Recon will change anything about how you currently conduct yourself as a Commander.

I have thought about this and yes, the 41st is not in the best position at the moment. But we have had our ups and downs, right now the 41st is on a rise and there is some promising leadership withing the battalion. I believe if I become a regimental commander, I can do more than I currently can by making the Recon regiment more appealing by having special deployments for Recon and overall improving Recon RP. By making the Recon Regiment more appealing, can attract new members into the regiment and it would benefit both Rancor and the 41st.

Yo regimentals have pretty much no impacts on battalions and just host meetings.

If yah really wanna help your "rising" battalion, stay in the battalion.

-1 41st is "rising" so surely if you leave its only gonna cause a negative impact

Edited by Chop

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

Head Admin

-1, a multitude of reasons were stated I do agree with, sorry bud.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

-1, 41st is in an interesting position. The Leadership needs to prove that they can fix the battalion rather then leave it. I understand that you can fix it in the Reg Position but if you can not fix it now, how can you do it in the Reg Position.

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

Spite, you are a good friend of mine, but I must leave bias aside for this vote.

Personally, I believe your application scratches the surface with the detail put into each question and I see little to no explanation of how you will achieve these goals. I would prefer to see more detail added into the application and an extra bit of detail explaining how you will achieve these goals you have stated within your application.

Secondly, as your previous Regimental Commander and from what people have said to me in that position you have not really done your job as the 41st's Regimental Lead or Commander as a whole. 41st is still in dire need of help and all applicants are apart of the 41st. If you are not able to help the 41st in it's current state and just leave it behind how am I sure you are able to sufficiently maintain RANCOR and 41st Elite Corps and complete your plans. Spite I am saying this for something for you to improve on, What is the point of having plans for the Recon Regiment when you have a command position within the 41st currently for you to complete objectives there and revive that battalion. 

For me personally, this seems like a power grab.

• Agree 1

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

On 7/12/2020 at 12:06 PM, Spite said:

But we have had our ups and downs, right now the 41st is on a rise and there is some promising leadership withing the battalion

To me, this is exactly why you should not be leaving to go for reg. I know you say "I can do the same things as reg as CMD, I just have to focus on another battalion too." This really couldn't be further from the truth. You cannot do the same things for the battalion as reg. Reg is supposed to act as more of an advisory role for the battalion, which is why I personally never went for it. Currently, there is nobody to really replace you if you're gone. You will not be able to effectively do the same job that you are doing currently, if at all. Personally, I do not feel comfortable for either you or bruise going for reg rn because a reg is not needed atm, a stable battalion high command structure is.