Crimson

GM Leadership

Name: Crimson | Niner

RP Rank: BCMD | Squad Lead

Suggestion: Increase the DMG for the DC-17m to 42 from 38

Implementation: Change the Damage on the DC-17m to 42

Lore: What Lore Pepega

Workshop content if applicable: Nope
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: All RC including Omega, Delta, Bad Batch, and Foxtrot
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Its a weapon change.........

Slots:  Like a Coin Slot?

Description: Lego Gun go Pew

Model:
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons:  cc2018_dc17m                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Other: Me and Siege tested it. The DC-17m and Westar firing at the same time, The Westar wins with 85hp leftover. ;-; Also keep in mind that the DC-17m has a huge Damage Drop off.

Edited by Crimson

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

• Management
Management

+1

The 17m needs to return to it's former glory!

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

24 minutes ago, Crimson said:

Job: Its a weapon change.........

Slots:  Like a Coin Slot?

Description: Lego Gun go Pew

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Hell yeah send it +1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Veteran Admin

-1 its already super strong its more unneeded than anything I thinks its in a good spot

The 17m Rifle itself is basically useless except for at extreme close range. I find myself using the sniper over it in almost every situation because the damage dropoff is so extreme. +1

21 minutes ago, Reborn said:

-1 its already super strong its more unneeded than anything I thinks its in a good spot

As if you know how strong it is.... I'd think the people who play with it daily would understand better what state it's in.

• Funny 1

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1 if you look at it the westar that Null gets is better and does more damage so bring the balance closer also like 15 people have this gun max so who cares 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

It was actually around this damage upon the initial release of the newer weapons system. The damage was balanced with the slow fire rate, making the weapon just not feel right because of how fast it's supposed to shoot. Out of fear of the firing speed getting nerfed for balance, I'm going to -1 this.

I like shoot fast k

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

GM Leadership
On 6/8/2020 at 10:41 PM, Reborn said:

On 6/9/2020 at 8:29 AM, Ratio said:

It was actually around this damage upon the initial release of the newer weapons system. The damage was balanced with the slow fire rate, making the weapon just not feel right because of how fast it's supposed to shoot. Out of fear of the firing speed getting nerfed for balance, I'm going to -1 this.

I like shoot fast k

To address the Super strong aspect of the DC-17m. The DC-17m suffers from damage drop off and spread, At greater ranges it suffers which is what the weapon is suppose to do. However in the areas in which it's suppose to be better at which is close range it lacks in that regard. Now I am not saying it is an awful weapon by any means. However it loses to the westar in close range.

To Address the possibility of the Weapon ROF being nerfed and the bottom line of DMG me and Ectera agreed on was 40 if the ROF was going to be nerfed at all. That's a two Damage Difference and makes that decent amount of difference towards close range and doesn't make it amazing like the Westar.

24 minutes ago, Crimson said:

To Address the possibility of the Weapon ROF being nerfed and the bottom line of DMG me and Ectera agreed on was 40 if the ROF was going to be nerfed at all. That's a two Damage Difference and makes that decent amount of difference towards close range and doesn't make it amazing like the Westar.

I'm still tentative on giving my support for a suggestion to slow down a weapon that, even in lore, is supposed to shoot fast. Maybe if Synergy's Devs stop pretending to be VALVe/Blizzard and not give a hoot about balance on a Star Wars Roleplay server, I would be open to the idea of it shooting fast AND having the damage to boot.

Class weapons are a joke in general right now and IMO, balance shouldn't be a thing that goes into a roleplay environment -- especially considering it's all inconsistent anyway with pay to win weapons and EJ weapons that can two shot people.

But uh, rant over there. I'll only support this if they don't touch the RPM. I guess you can say in a way that my -1 is actually a forbidden +0.

Edited by Ratio

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

GM Leadership

@Ratio Much agreed on the EJs and Store Weapons lol. Again if we are going for "lOrE fRiEnDlY" This can help.

I would say, if your going to give this weapon a Buff. I would increase the DMG by 2, and give it a Scope/Reflex. RC should have really advanced Equipment, Why the DC-17m has only ironsights, i have no clue for. +1 

Been here for ages, practically done and seen everything.

GM Leadership

Due to testing and a good talk with Jad, I will be voiding this post. @Dragon