501st Rex Suggestion

Rohan

Head Admin

Name: Rohan | Dogma

RP Rank: Executive Officer

Suggestion: Adding a jetpack/rocket boots to Commander Rex

Implementation: Add it as an equipment piece he uses on the job in the server

Lore: Quoted from both legends and cannon “Towards the end of the war, Rex utilized a jetpack” “ “He used a JT-12 jetpack with his Phase II armor as required”
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Rex- CTRL F + JT-12 OR Jetpack
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/CT-7567/Legends - CTRL F + JT-12 OR Jetpack

Workshop content if applicable: N/A

(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change

(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Commander Rex (501st jobs)

Slots: 1

Description: Whatever is says currently

Model: models/player/gideon/501st/501st_rex/501st_rex.mdl

Weapons: rw_sw_dual_dc17 rw_sw_westarm5 rw_sw_dp24 rw_sw_dc15s rw_sw_dc15a_o comlink_swep hololink_swep

Weapons addition - wt_rocketboots                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Other: Yes this was approved by rex ; Also forgot to say Rex does have the bodygrouper, we checked.

Edited by Rohan
Forgot the bodygrouper part at the bottom

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Retired Founder

-1 Honestly, Rex used this situational and giving it to a player on the server it will be used frequently. Rex has been seen using a jetpack twice (from memory) in the show, once as a device to not break his legs then immediately dropped it and once in season 7. Other than this, Rex actually chose not to use the jetpack as it gave him better ground mobility, also the reason he chose dual pistols over a blaster rifle.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Perhaps this could be more of a talk with GM section of staff, make it easier for Rex to use a jetpack per GM's permission instead of perma have one. Middle ground of forseen/bro and this suggestion?

spacer.pngspacer.png

Head Admin
1 hour ago, Forseen said:

-1 Honestly, Rex used this situational and giving it to a player on the server it will be used frequently. Rex has been seen using a jetpack twice (from memory) in the show, once as a device to not break his legs then immediately dropped it and once in season 7. Other than this, Rex actually chose not to use the jetpack as it gave him better ground mobility, also the reason he chose dual pistols over a blaster rifle.

31 minutes ago, Bro said:

-1, we can't focus on everything that was seen "once" in the case of a jet pack this is just the slow start of giving more people jet packs because "they had it"

I don't want to create any kinda of argument about the suggestion however, as far as I am aware Cody has a jetpack ingame while we have never (maybe 1 idk) seen him use it or any mention of it. I went over the equipment section on both cannon and legends where it mentions it was part of his equipment as opposed to being something he used mission specifically thus us making this suggestion. As for the mention of him only being seen with it 2 times: In TCW it has been seen a few times, if you need proof of it I could go dig for the exact scenes. As for choosing pistols over a blaster rifle is something we could argue about. He used the DC-15S quite a bit.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

1 hour ago, Forseen said:

^ -1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Its Realy not Needed. And the Main Reason Cody has a Jetpack is becuse of 2ndAC... 

(At least that is the Reason I beleave he has it i could be wrong) 
212th also specialized in Areal Assaults. ...7th Sky Corps...

• Agree 2

As stated by Forseen, Rex rarely used the jetpack in the show. I would agree with you to add the jet pack if he was using it over and over again, and if his legion was an aerial legion like Cody's 2ndAC. So yeah sorry.

-PUCK

+1 The statements you guys are saying is probably true that everyone might be jet pack trained, but does every single trooper has the jet pack body grouper, that's what I thought. So you clearly wouldn't be giving access to every single trooper, the only reason Rex should have one is because he has used it in TCW, and he has an actual body grouper for it. Now if he didn't have a body grouper, then this would 100% be a -1, but he has a literal jet pack on his back as one of the body groupers...

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head:

9 hours ago, Rickle said:

+1 The statements you guys are saying is probably true that everyone might be jet pack trained, but does every single trooper has the jet pack body grouper, that's what I thought. So you clearly wouldn't be giving access to every single trooper, the only reason Rex should have one is because he has used it in TCW, and he has an actual body grouper for it. Now if he didn't have a body grouper, then this would 100% be a -1, but he has a literal jet pack on his back as one of the body groupers...

501st ARC has the jetpack bodygroup and we've never had jetpacks. Sorry but I gotta agree with the -1's. It'd be cool to see sometimes but not as a permanent thing.

• Management
Management

Uhhm if memory serves me right Cody, Wolffe, and maybe another has jetpacks and we see Wolffe use his ONCE and we NEVER see Cody use his so what's the issue with Rex having one?

+1

Also kinda sick of the bodygroupr argument. We’re obviously not gonna hand out jetpacks to everyone who has the aesthetic choice of wearing one then everyone and their grandma would have one.

• Winner 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

13 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Uhhm if memory serves me right Cody, Wolffe, and maybe another has jetpacks and we see Wolffe use his ONCE and we NEVER see Cody use his so what's the issue with Rex having one?

+1

Damn that was a killer thing right dere +1

+1 who cares not gonna be able to use it half the time cuz the server is laggain 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

On 5/29/2020 at 2:37 PM, AlienTheAlien said:

-1. 90% of the people who have put a -1 have said everything already 

Alien just salty cause he wants Cody to be superior to Rex in terms of having a jetpack -1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

-1 Legit if you want during events you can ASK GM to let you have them. I saw this in the Pass under Omalic because Jetpacks was need for half of the map. But than again this was past a year so what the fuck do I know. But for all people that have the Jetpack bodygrouper you can ask the GM to let you have the rocket boots. But it is up to them, I know for some of my past events I have given people them.

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone