DU ARC CPT Brooklyn

Rancor: [Dec. 2019 - Feb. 2020]

Rancor RTL 1stLT Brooklyn

Alpha-98 1stLT Nate

Alpha-17 Captain Alpha

Alpha-77 Major Fordo

Rancor Commander Havoc

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

There is a lot I can answer this question with. The simplest of which, is that this is where I started. 104th was my first home. After being in 104th for a good 2 months, I took after the atmosphere brought by my superiors (Officer+). I adapted and fixated on this being how I wanted my roleplay experience to be. I understood how 104th was supposed to be back in one of its Glory Days. I also understand what needs to be changed to bring us back to a Golden Age. I currently hold the rank of XO / REGL / Wolfpack Lead. These positions have allowed me to make decisions best benefitting the Battalion, as well as helping me balance all aspects of the battalion, without being BCMD. 

Second reason would be past experience. I wouldn’t say obtaining a high ranking position means you are experienced, but places like Regiments / Intel / Disciplinary are very important aspects that count towards experience. I will start with Intel: Being 41st ITDD, I learned how to manage the interior of a Battalion, when and where to intervene on structural decisions or changes, and how to organize documents so they are easy to find and read. I later refined these skills in my second joining of 104th. Next up I will explain Regiments. I have been in every Regiment at least once. Doing so has allowed me to understand each Regiment’s role in a Battalion and how to effectively collaborate them with other Regiments. Such as Jet Troopers carrying ARF’s onto ridges for sniping advantages of ARC's forming with Heavy’s to make an unstoppable wall. These are just examples, but that is the general idea. Last to mention is Discipline. Discipline has had the biggest impact on me. Discipline should be constructive, but also objective. Discipline should be used surgically when necessary when coming across a situation. Learn the situation first, then decide what to do. Jumping in head first without any knowledge is a great way to make people resign and leave. For these three topics, they must be understood to the fullest to provide useful experience. I am confident with my experience in these areas.

The final reason is motivation and deep connections to this Battalion. As stated above in “Experience”, I started in this Battalion. My initial departure was for more selfish reasons, but that never changed my viewpoint on the 104th. When I saw the state 104th was in this year around February, I left Rancor to try and help out. I was on every day doing whatever I could to get 104th stable again. With the help and hard work of the Officers, NCOs, and Enlisted, the Battalion recovered in 2 weeks. I was given Comet (WPL and REGL) around 13 days into my return. I did whatever I could to feel I earned this position and prove that it was not misgiven. This Battalion trusted me to guide them towards a better 104th; and I want to show their trust in me doesn’t go to waste. Giving back to 104th is a main motivator for me.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes, yes I do.

Availability:

In Game:

Mon - Fri: 5pm - 1am EST

Sat - Sun: 9am - 1am EST

Discord:

My job allows me to be on my phone pretty much all day. So I am basically available 17 hours a day for 7 days a week. Only time I am not is when I am sleeping.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Basically all but 240 hours of my Gmod time has been spent on Synergy. So about: 4,582 hours total / And 132.8 hours in the last 2 weeks.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I use it everyday.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

• The Officer Core Adjustment - One main point that has been made very clear, is our Officer Core is running at half capacity. We don’t have many Junior Officers and even less Senior Officers. 

• Looking to the next generation of 104th (The NCO’s) to step up is a key factor in this. We have a lot of bright individuals. Their ability just needs to be nurtured correctly.

• After which, the Junior Officers will be able to move up. We have a few members that are fit for a MAJ+ Position and should be able to manage smoothly.

• I want to point out that no Officer is being held back to due a small Officer Core or ever would be.

• Recruitment & Training Influx - This has a lot to do with how Requirements are set up in the Battalion. A lack or recruiting stems from a lack of recruits. A lack of training’s stems from a lack of Members. 

• When you recruit for hours on end without getting a recruit is discouraging. Refining a System where Getting Recruits & Hosting Tryouts are on equal ground, can boost the effort put forth into Tryouts and get Potential new Members as well.

• Training’s keep people active and engaged when Events aren’t happening. Mandating a certain amount of training’s are performed per week or providing a Host Rotation Schedule to NCOs can ensure something is going on for the majority of the day. Sustaining numbers and activity.

• Wolfpack - As Comet, I am still doing all I can to make Wolfpack an appealing and obtainable position for those interested. However, to keep my ideals of what Wolfpack should be, Wolfpack is to be held at the highest Standard. The Standard I am enforcing now, will be modeled after one of my predecessors.

• This consists of strict discipline, capability in pressured situations, and RP friendly.

• The Mechanized Regiment - I believe a healthy Battalion can equal a healthy Regiment. What I mean by this is that 41st and 104th should be communicating whether it is down time or prime time. Obviously each battalion has their own interworking and the last thing we need is always being in each other's business, but strong bonds and an inclusive environment is always helpful.

• I will admit that this has been lacking. More of an effort must be made to ensure we can bring the Regiment together. Mostly, NCOs in 41st & 104th have collaborated when Officers should be following suit. This is directed towards 104th.

• 104th Jedi - One thing I have come to notice isnotice, is the Jedi and Clones of 104th do not really interact for more than a few hours a week. The following statements are howis how to fix this issue.

• First off, a wipe of inactive Jedi. It is one thing to be inactive on Jedi, but being part of a Battalion means you must be around or risk removal. VenomVemon, the current Plo Koon, has started on this shortly after receiving the position.

• Next option, create more RP situations, training’s, or patrols that are centered around Jedi. A main issue comes from the Clone side. Having an itchy trigger finger can reduce the chances of Jedi wanting to participate, since most of the time it is friendly fire from the back. 

• 104th Sustainability - It is a BCMD’s job to run their Battalion effectively to keep things manageable and stable. This does not mean controlling every aspect of the Battalion. This can lead to big issues down the line when that BCMD’s term ends or resigns.

• One thing I will do is delegate authority and duties to others. I don’t believe that one person should hold REGL, DISCO, WPL, ITD. If that person leaves, then you have to fill 4 positions. Spreading these out can increase productivity by having more than one project running at once. This can also teach individuals how to refine aspects of their duties, or develop their own way of thinking. Which leads me to my next point. 

• As stated earlier, 104th has a lot of bright individuals. One of those individuals will have to take over when I am gone. I can see current candidates for this position, but I believe they will be more prepared if they are taught by someone with previous knowledge.  Making sure this Battalion has a stable future is my main purpose. I want whoever comes next to have the best possible start.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes, I understand.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

I do understand.

• Winner 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Banned

+1 Absolute unit. He has the best of 104th in mind.

• Friendly 1

Took me like 20 minutes last night to convince this guy... this is your home and countless others home and everyone in 104th past present and most likely future will enjoy your presence as BCMD... not to mention I believe you'll do a whole term since your very determined to do your job to the fullest of its capabilities! Good Luck my dear friend +1

• Winner 1
Banned

+1 I think you would be the best fit

• Friendly 1

This man said he won't go for it. Then hits us with this +1 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Head Admin

Wow. Just wow.

:DERPPERS: :peepoLove:

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Banned

Yessss sir! +1 😎

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

+1, I talked to you for the first time just today and you were such a collected and lovely guy. Eventhough we didn't succeed you proved to me that you're just a great guy. You really went out your way and I can't respect you enough for that.

Thanks once again, Boil/Comics 

• Winner 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

+1 I believe you are the man for the job 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 my dude. I'll admit after closely comparing the 2 I say yours is the stronger and better application. I've talked with you on occasion and been trying to increase relations with 104th and DU for a bit now. Hopefully we can work together in the future.

Your time as Gree was bumpy, I think most of us can agree that. I've seen the stuff you've done for 104th recently and obviously you're dedicated. I just really hope we don't get a repeat of last time.

+1

hi.

+1 Amazing leader with a substantial amount of experience under his belt. Defiantly deserves the shot to lead 104th. Good luck bro!

Former: Alpha-78 (x2) | Colt | Havoc | Alpha-77(x2) Alpha-17 (x2) Alpha-66 Alpha-98 | Boil | GCC Nova

You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview

Please contact one of the Server Directors to organize your interview before 05/31/2020 or your application will be DENIED

// Locked

// moved to Commander Applications - Pending

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.