Dennis' Staff app [waived] PT. 4.5

Dennis

RP Name: Spec Reg CMD Dennis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86273369

VIP (Y/N): y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: HA x1 SA x 2

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I had a lot of IRL things that needed to be sorted out. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Well the current staff team is kinda yikes RN and needs an OG ticket taker and Game master to show them how its done. I want to come back and help the new generation of admins and show them what it means to make good events, and taking a lot of tickets. Also the Game Master program is struggling right now and i'm coming back with all the new cool things added to the server to re introduce Abeloth. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I believe that all the times it went well. I left due to IRL getting super hectic and not having time for the quota. All my events went well and my continuous series of Abeloth events on main and deployments where enjoyed by the community. All my events provided passive RP after the event was done for all factions to do something with. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

1 minute ago, Dennis said:

Well the current staff team is kinda yikes RN and needs an OG ticket taker and Game master to show them how its done.

I agree about us needing another role model and GM to help give productive events, but the staff team as a whole being referred as "yikes"? maybe not that part but all things considered you'll be a great addition but do something else besides Abeloth lol. +1

• Agree 1

-1 a lot of the times you act irrationally and I don't think it would be good to have someone like that on the staff team although I don't doubt you could put in the work and do the time. Just don't feel right about it.

• Agree 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

Head Admin

+1, he can utilize it towards his regiment with this instead of waiting for staff haha funny 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

1 hour ago, Dennis said:

RP Name: Spec Reg CMD Dennis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86273369

VIP (Y/N): y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: HA x1 SA x 2

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I had a lot of IRL things that needed to be sorted out. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Well the current staff team is kinda yikes RN and needs an OG ticket taker and Game master to show them how its done. I want to come back and help the new generation of admins and show them what it means to make good events, and taking a lot of tickets. Also the Game Master program is struggling right now and i'm coming back with all the new cool things added to the server to re introduce Abeloth. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I believe that all the times it went well. I left due to IRL getting super hectic and not having time for the quota. All my events went well and my continuous series of Abeloth events on main and deployments where enjoyed by the community. All my events provided passive RP after the event was done for all factions to do something with. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes

+1 was an amazing admin back in the day

On 5/6/2020 at 9:14 PM, Dennis said:

Well the current staff team is kinda yikes RN and needs an OG ticket taker and Game master to show them how its done. I want to come back and help the new generation of admins and show them what it means to make good events, and taking a lot of tickets. Also the Game Master program is struggling right now and i'm coming back with all the new cool things added to the server to re introduce Abeloth. 

Right, this is just to clarify some thing base on this statement as I don't 100% percent understand what you meant by an OG ticket taker, but I will admit that when I am on I either take all the tickets or none of the tickets. there's no middle ground.

Currently there is an issue with SA+s taking like WL or other NA/A tickets to what could be assume to be "bulking up there numbers" which is kinda just a dick move. 

The GM program is a bit different but is kinda coming back. but they want more quality over hashed together crap [I ain't saying the stuff you did was, I remember some of them quite fondly]. 

New generation of admin wise.... eh, most of the NAs I see are probably more prepared than some of the SAs I see to be honest. 

This post isn't calling anyone out but stating the current state of affairs with a hint of sarcasm and bit of wit.

Upon reading over people comments and such I am unfirtusnelt gonna have to agree with Marvel and Kurt and change my vote to -1

sorry bud

Edited by Gadget
Re-evaluated vote based upon other opinion

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

26 minutes ago, Gadget said:

Right, this is just to clarify some thing base on this statement as I don't 100% percent understand what you meant by an OG ticket taker, but I will admit that when I am on I either take all the tickets or none of the tickets. there's no middle ground.

Currently there is an issue with SA+s taking like WL or other NA/A tickets to what could be assume to be "bulking up there numbers" which is kinda just a dick move. 

The GM program is a bit different but is kinda coming back. but they want more quality over hashed together crap [I ain't saying the stuff you did was, I remember some of them quite fondly]. 

New generation of admin wise.... eh, most of the NAs I see are probably more prepared than some of the SAs I see to be honest. 

This post isn't calling anyone out but stating the current state of affairs with a hint of sarcasm and bit of wit.

I have my skepticism about you as a player and a leader but for the fact that, as a staff member, you were good I will HOLD UP

I am just retracting this cos I want to know, what where you waived for? It says your waived. @Dennis

30 day cool down for apply after reusing his old app lol

• Agree 1

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

-1 I personally don't see you as a staff member due to past experiences. Example being arrested on your Regimental job. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Forum Admin

+1 dont be big brain

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Your staff application looks so indecent and looks very unprofessional.  You have been staff too many times and keep coming back, maybe you should take a permanent leave from staff if you're not going to be staying in it.   Good luck. 

1. Last time you were staff,   You outright abused your powers by spawning a large dupe during an event because you were pissed off at the GM running the event and then pretended to afk when people were looking for you.

2. You constantly return and then leave because your attitude towards people.   

• Agree 2

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

• Management
Management

Every time I see you apply you call out the staff team in some sort of way and then do next to nothing when you get staff again and then leave in a few months.

:Pepega:

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

ima just -1, you pretty much just said staff sucks and you want to take charge and show them how its done which is not the right attitude for staff imo, if you said it in a better way then it would look like you want to help, but it does not look that way to me.