Dennis

Steam Name: Synr.gg | Dennis

RP Name: Specialized Reg CMD Dennis | Inquisitor Nuofinas 

RP Rank: RCMD | Knight 5 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86273369

Brigade you are applying for: Marshal Commander

Experience:

DU PVT - BCMD
I joined in November of 2018 and instantly fell in love with the scuffed aspect of DU. I started doing as much as I could, I joined MED to help heal people and keep them alive. As soon as I could I applied for MEDO to help bring more people into the MED branch. I rose through the ranks of NCO and recruited like a machine to get a solid group of people to make DU active. I then became MEDL and made DU a MED battalion and made sure that all of my medics were the best they could be. I was then promoted to officer and quickly to the commander, I then took over as REGL for DU and started to fill branch lead and officer spots as best as I could. While the Doom of my time was inactive along with the XO, I took it upon myself to start molding DU into what I thought it needed to be to make it a modern and competitive battalion. During my first term as Doom, I put in LONG 16 hour days for the majority of the term. These were spent recruiting for both NA and EU time zones. I promoted people who I knew could help me branch out in all timezones. I slowly started to build up Dooms Unit numbers, when my second term started I began focusing on the small things, all documents were updated and brought to a good standard, Havoc Squad was fully implemented and rolled out with little to no hiccups. Every single document and branch etc were looked at and evaluated. During this time I was also building a good and steady officer corps to continue on after my term was over. During the final months of my term, I began getting ready to hand over the reins to the next Doom to make everything as smooth as possible and to help continue to make DU a good place to be. 

During my time as XO I continued to work on the little things, Intel saw huge improvements with the roster and how they work overall along with numbers boost. REGL has seen more steady work and across the board system for future dooms to come.DISC has seen small improvements with changing hands it is hard to keep the good momentum going but slowly it is improving. Helping implement Havoc Squad and its expansion. 

Base Ops 2ndLT - Commander 

I first joined Base Ops when it was re-added to the server, I became chief of mining operations on endor. During this time I wrote all the documents needed for all the RP and kept track of it. However, I was swiftly promoted to Chief Of General Operations and oversaw all sub-branches and implemented the lore characters at the time. These systems were all used for the most part until revamped recently. During my time as Commander, my goal was to make Base Ops fun to be on and to help promote RP while on it. For a short while, we switched to a ship and I was charged with making sure that everything ran smoothly on a daily basis. 

Jedi Youngling - Knight 5

While my time in Jedi has been quite short and my start was not the best as some may know, after my rocky start I threw myself at Jedi wanting to learn and get better, I joined shadow as on my sith I was an assassin and wanted to do some more RP with shadows. A shadow manager spot opened up and I applied shortly after I became a knight. I then helped implement revisions to the trials and helped work on docs to help the future shadows with their RP. I then stepped down from the shadow manager as I had a lot of IRL things going on and DU needed a lot of my attention. I was promoted and worked closely with Mace / Patricia to help improve myself and the Jedi order.

Staff NA-HA / GMO

During my time in staff, I achieved many things I wanted to do. I helped improve many events and systems that the staff team used. During this time I pushed myself to make a lot of content for the server. I had many different storylines going along with my favorite one Abeloth. I was GMO for a short while and helped out to train new GMs to help the future of the server.

Specialized Regimental Commander

While my time as Reg commander may be short some may say I have done a lot of what I wanted to do. I have split my time between all three of the battalions in my regiment the best I could. I have kept lines of communication open between them and other battalions as well. I have helped all of them continue to improve and share my knowledge from my past terms and how they should improve their battalion. Pushing the regiment ARC trooper to do what ARC’s are meant to do leading small squads and taking control over RP situations. The continued effort to bring more passive RP to not only my regiment but to others as well, and helping out where needed.   

Why should you become a Marshal Commander?:

I wish to become the Marshal Commander for many reasons, I see this as the next step to further myself on the server and further myself in RP. My time on the server is storied and long and I have experience doing just about everything in one battalion. I want to further myself by helping more than just the specialized regiment, I wish to know the systems of other battalions and see what I can help do to improve them. I also plan to be very active in-game and help promote RP, having patrols going, having the outposts manned. Working closely with the GM program to use the battalions for what they are best suited for.  

I plan to bring a swath of mindset changes that will help improve RP. I wish to have PLT sorted out and a set system that will work for the rest of the future, have all server-wide training updated to modern times and make sure there is a consistent hosting of them. Evaluation of all aspects of RP and making improvements where it can happen. Promoting passive RP 

Do you understand the lore of the Grand Army?: yes

Availability: 

Monday - Friday 3 PM CST - 11 PM CST
Saturday - Sunday 10 AM CST - 11 PM CST

Discord 24/7 and TS when im there

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

BCMD Doom x2 | ITDD | REGL | Havoc Squad

Base Ops Commander / Chief of mining operations

Jedi Knight 5

Specialized Regimental Commander 

Head Admin

Game Master Officer

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Where do you want the Grand Army to be at the end of your term?: 

I want the grand army to function like a well-oiled machine, battalions should be able to rely on each other's specialties and use their strengths to help the weaknesses of the other battalions. Bring a sense of brotherhood and loyalty to battalions and their regiments. PLT being fixed and training being hosted on a consistent basis. Server-wide training being kept up to date and their documentation clean. 

How do you plan to improve relations within the Grand Army?: It’s simple, bring a sense of brotherhood and family to the battalions and regiments. Create a core group of people to help build that sense of I have the person next to me no matter what happens. Have the battalions use their strengths to help another’s weakness. Joint battalion and regiment training on a large scale and having them communicate well. 

I wish to accomplish 3 major things in this term.

1. Create a solid long lasting PLT system that doesn't require a wipe.

2. Bring in a set of strong leaders and BCMDs to help battalions thrive, and who promote passive RP.

3. Host consistent joint trainings with battalions to bring everyone closer together and bring a sense of brotherhood to the server.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Marshal commander rank?: yes

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

GM Leadership

-1, tbh I love you as a person but I can not see you active enough or emotional stable for this position. There has been many times you acted out of emotion rather then thinking. The CG removal Idea speaks clear of this.

• Agree 2

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

First of all Dennis you a cool guy in all, but you do a bunch of dumb shit.

-First off you almost ruined one of a GM's event by literally making a RDM fest. (which is harder to stop than you think)

-Second you have a very bad attitude towards people. As a Marshal you should be cooperative and kind to others. You have like none of those

-Third You minge a Shit ton in game. If you minge do it in TS or Privately. Not out in the open where literally everyone can see, and as a Reg you are a prime example of how to act. 

-Fourth You literally dont give BH a chance on the Server. Just roll up and Murder them all the time. Maybe as a Reg you could do a encounter with the Bounty Hunters, and Make it fun for everyone. Not just for Us Clones

All in all I think their are better candidates out their for the position

• Agree 3

Former: Liaison

-1 sorry bro but i agree with crimson on this. your attempt to Remove NAval without asking the Directors was a direct scary reason to not be able to with you Being the marshal Commander on this. You also have a massive Tendanacy of being arrested on the main Server repeatly..

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

I feel you try to do things that you see best, you stand to your ideals and back them up. However, it feels that during the off times you try to make the most fun for yourself at the expense of others, and you can't do that a MCMD. There are situations that require you to look deeper into them and not take at face value and need to investigate for multiple days to make sure you have everyone's side of what happened and using that information to push forward with how you handle it. There were a few situations that happened during your time as Spec Reg (Posting about Naval's Removal without talking to anyone involved, Mass Execution after an event, though it was within RP it still pissed people off, and the complete disregard of a 104th negotiation by running in and shooting while they were trying to buy time) that make me question your ability to become a reasonable MCMD.

• Friendly 1

-1, During your time as Reg, I've almost never seen you online, let alone interacting with anyone other than DU. I wasnt on at the time, but I heard you ordered DU to turn against the base. 
Dennis is a cutie, BUT, I would not want this man with the power to order executions and all the power that comes with MCMD. 

Overall, Im gonna say no due to 
Playing favorites
Unprofessional Behavior
Not a SuperCutieTM :(

• Informative 2

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

Forum Admin

-1,  I love you Dennis fr but everything said above is what I kinda see

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 

I think you could do a great job if you put your mind to it. I agree you can sorta let your heart get ahead of you sometimes before you think, but that's because you care about what your doing. I know I've come to you for advice for DU matters and you've always been able to help break me outta my bubble to do what needed to be done. Good luck my dude.

• Agree 1

Doom x1 | Brimstone x1 | Acid x1 | Mas Amedda x1 | Padme x1

+1 You've helped me(and continue to help me) while in my position as doom, while as others mentioned there are moments you can make irrational decisions which everyone makes, and will always make you can always moves to remedy those. Some decisions as spec reg have been iffy, which I can see why people will find that as a negative, though I believe the problems found in your spec reg term are ones that you can work towards fixing and i believe you can do a good job as marshal, good luck cuck.

• Agree 2
  • Management
Management

From what I understand a lot of people are not comfortable with your time as Spec Reg and with several past incidents and problems arising due to your behavior I will have to go with a -1.

Marshal is a big position on the server and I am not sure you are ready for it just yet. Focus on your Reg term maybe go for another and show people that you are willing to change for the better and be active in your position.

Also the downvote/upvote battle is kinda lame

• Agree 5
  • Winner 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

-1, I'm sorry dude but I just don't feel comfortable with you in a position like that between your attitude and how you deal with scenarios I just don't think its where we need you. In addition you have strong feelings towards regiments that I feel you'd act on to fast before fixing. I will have to agree with Marvel and finish up your term and show that you are ready for the position first and apply again then. We as regimental can look towards ourselves to make sure things stay in check without a Marshal for a while. 

• Agree 1

-1 for mostly a lot of the reasons that have also been specified above. 

also including the time you used “Fast DL” for tech RP. And just rolled to say you fixed the Comms Array

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic