RC 40 Delta Squad TECH Fixer / 501st Jedi Master CL Punda

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):

STEAM_0:0:81654675

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Delta Squad Leader Boss

Experience:

Icefuse

----------

187th Officer - When I first joined Icefuse, my very first battalion I joined was 187th. I stayed with 187th for a very long time, and eventually worked my way up to the rank of officer. I would estimate I was Officer for about 2 months or so.

187th Commander - When I finally made my way up to the rank of 187th Commander, I was always doing something that involved the 187th. When I became Commander, the 187th had about 2 active officers, and on average 4 members online at all times. As Commander, I was either doing mass tryouts, (I would skip events, and basically do tryouts for my battalion to help them become active again) doing trainings, or any other 187th-related things. I was 187th Commander for about 2 months.

91st XO - After I resigned from 187th Commander, the 91st Commander asked me to help make the 91st active, so I went to the 91st and got an XO position. I made the tryout docs, speeder training, Sergeant training/officer training, and more. Once the 91st were stabilized and had something to go off of, I left and let the commander do the rest. I was 91st XO for about a week or so.

501st 2ndLT - I was with the 501st for quite some time after I left 91st XO, and I eventually worked my way up to the rank of 2ndLT. I did tryouts, training, document work, etc. I was 501st 2ndLT for about a month as well.

41st Officer - My last clone position I held before I left Icefuse was a 41st Officer rank. I went to the 41st , worked my way up to the rank of officer. I did tryouts, training, doc work, etc. I was 41st Officer for a few weeks, not sure on exactly how many.

Jedi Master - While I was on Icefuse I was in the Jedi Order for basically as soon as I joined the server. I eventually worked my way up to the rank of Jedi Master, as a Jedi Master I managed Younglings and Knights, did trials, managed documents, etc.

Guardian Leader - As a Jedi Master I eventually received the rank of Guardian Leader, once the Guardian Leader position was open, I wrote up like a 10 page doc explaining everything (how trials are done, what guardians do, what they can use in terms of force [because we had the king david system], and more) and brought it to the council and then I received the rank of Guardian Leader. As Guardian Leader I did trials, managed all the Jedi within that branch, wrote documents, and more. I would say while I was Guardian Leader, the Guardian Branch was THE most active branch in the Jedi Order. @Weeaboo can add more stuff about me being guardian leader as he was there while I was leader.

Synergy

-----------

RC 40 Delta Squad Fixer - Once I joined Synergy, the first role I got was Fixer. As Fixer I have basically been running Delta Squad while Chris/Boss has been away. As Fixer I would run Delta Squad, lead them in events, do Trainings/PT, and do TECH training.

Jedi Master - Now I have not been Master for a long time, but it’s a rank I currently have on the server. I have been Master for a few weeks now.

Consular Leader - I also have not been Consular Leader for a long time, but I have already written a doc of trials, assigned managers, done meetings, etc.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I want to be Delta Squad Leader Boss because I believe I have the characteristics, qualities, and requirements that a leader needs, such as:

Dedication: I would say I am very dedicated to Delta Squad, I have been Fixer for basically as long as i’ve been on the server, so around 2-3 months now. I have helped with countless tryouts for RC, done trainings, and basically anything RC related.

Leadership: In terms of leadership experience, I would say I have plenty as I have listed above. I have been in countless leadership/officer roles, and for quite a long time for each position that I was in.

Confidence: I would say I have confidence, confidence in terms of being able to lead people in an event, and do it well.

I want to be Delta Squad Leader so that I can get Delta Squad into a stable position where I want them to be. I will guarantee that before my term is over, Delta Squad will be the best it has EVER been, and that starts with rebuilding it from the ground up. That means wiping the current members, getting brand new, fresh faces into the Squad. After I get new faces within the Squad, I plan to start getting an overall new face for RC, since right now it seems people do not like RC. After that, I plan do changes tryouts, add trainings/PT, and doing more with the rest of the battalions, and branching out rather than mainly communicating with the other members of RC, and sometimes NULL.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes

Availability:

Weekdays: 5 pm EST - 11 pm EST

Weekends: All day basically

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I have played on Synergy for about 2 months now I believe, but I played on icefuse for over a year.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

By the end of my term I want Delta Squad to be at a stabilized position, which means having active people, training documents, full on tryout documents for each person in delta squad, and overall having the people within the squad being serious at all times when in game.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Edited by Punda
  • Agree 1

I haven't been in RC for that long, but from day 1, Punda has ALWAYS been working his ass off for the squad. I'm not gonna lie, Chris wasn't the most active person in the world, but thank God he had someone like Punda as his second in command to lead the squad in his absence. 

There is no one else who deserves the position more than this man.

+1

Edited by Baxter
  • Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

I mean theres not much to say besides that hes the only one that should get boss 
HUGE MOTHER FUCKING +1

• Agree 1

Punda... Jesus fuck. Where do I start. When I think RC, I think Punda. No joke. The most active, solid, hardcore RC on the server. However, his abilities and work EXCEEDS the SOB. Besides doing great work for the RC, he does a lot of work for the Jedi Order and the rest of the server. He is the B E S T Game master on the server. He's an extremely hard worker and it baffles me how much this man can accomplish in such little time. He makes the best events, he assists the Jedi Order, he leads the RC, what is he missing??? Maybe a nose...

Regardless, I do not see anyone anywhere CLOSE to Punda when it comes to being qualified for RC 38 'Boss', Leader of Delta Squad. Punda, I know you will bring great things to the RC with this position, and the rest of the server will benefit. You have my full support.

+1

- CMD Oddball

And so it begins.

Edited by Jagger
  • Agree 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

+1

My guy

-Attack Regimental Commander Joe/Fixer's Police Droid

Edited by XSilentJoe
  • Agree 1

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

+1 to you, you're super active and a pretty cool dude, but a few comments about the 91st portion. I know that your were in the 91st before I even joined the server, but for all the accomplishments that you claim to have done for them, you are barely even remembered as having been in the 91st. You say that made the tryout docs, speeder training, and Sergeant training/officer training, but either those docs were lost, or they weren't good enough to keep, because the only one of the things you described the we had when I joined (under Lazer), was the tryout docs, which were made by Zander himself, and we've never had any kind of Sergeant training like you say, so the things you described must not have made much of an impact, since we no longer have them (and speeder training has always been basic as fuck, so there's not much to "creating" it). I don't know if I'm missing information, or if you're mis-remembering, but besides all that stuff, I think you deserve the position you're applying for.

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Eduji said:

+1 to you, you're super active and a pretty cool dude, but a few comments about the 91st portion. I know that your were in the 91st before I even joined the server, but for all the accomplishments that you claim to have done for them, you are barely even remembered as having been in the 91st. You say that made the tryout docs, speeder training, and Sergeant training/officer training, but either those docs were lost, or they weren't good enough to keep, because the only one of the things you described the we had when I joined (under Lazer), was the tryout docs, which were made by Zander himself, and we've never had any kind of Sergeant training like you say, so the things you described must not have made much of an impact, since we no longer have them (and speeder training has always been basic as fuck, so there's not much to "creating" it). I don't know if I'm missing information, or if you're mis-remembering, but besides all that stuff, I think you deserve the position you're applying for.

Yea it's a long story, i'm sure Lazer or Tomas or whoever the OG 91st are can explain it to you, but I'm sure the officers that were in the 91st at the time just threw my docs away due to the circumstances that the 91st was in and what happened to the Neyo at the time

Although i do talk down on Delta Squad a bit, my goal has always been joining Delta as Sev. And honestly Delta squad is in need of a Boss and honestly if I didnt know the lore behind delta then id think your already running it. You have my +1

• Agree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
17 minutes ago, Venom said:

lol at you for thinking ur still some kind of hot shit

ur noone

+1 i love you punda

Just because you were a shitty RC doesn't mean you are either. Not to mention how you had to suck RC off to get it in the first place. Also, what have you accomplished? at least Fizzik did something for his battalion Rancor unlike you with RC.

Edited by Lazer
Just now, Lazer said:

Just because you were a shitty RC doesn't mean you are either. Not to mention how you had to suck RC off to get it in the first place.

lmao "Suck RC off" when I got it good fair and square. part way into the servers lifetime all you did was exist and spread pessimism with your annoyingly monotone voice.

First and Last Jaing Skirata

Just now, Venom said:

lmao "Suck RC off" when I got it good fair and square. part way into the servers lifetime all you did was exist and spread pessimism with your annoyingly monotone voice.

Right, that's why I was 91st Commander X2, Vice Admiral, Regimental Commander, Jedi Master, Head Admin, and overseer. What have you done with your in your time here besides pass RC tryouts?

1 minute ago, Lazer said:

Right, that's why I was 91st Commander X2, Vice Admiral, Regimental Commander, Jedi Master, Head Admin, and overseer. What have you done with your in your time here besides pass RC tryouts?

Not to suck my own dick but I think I set the example for how an RC should conduct and RP themselves. Which I think is pretty important to the overall health of the squad and the future holders of the position. Those last three titles I dont even recall you doing anything with anyways. I never went towards staff because I viewed the server as a game to pass the time with friends, not to slave myself out to recruits who need trained or people who need whitelisting.

25 minutes ago, Venom said:

ur noone

+1 i love you punda

Also, not to be "that guy" or anything, but this "nobody" has been ARC commander 3 times, simultaneously eliminating the largest minge-group we've ever seen, achieved XO in the 91st, and became the first specialized regimental commander - I believe I have some grounding to express my opinion compared to someone whose highest position is an RC squad member. I "lol" at his 91st experience because he left out the part where him and CBG almost single-handedly destroyed the battalion into disrepair, and it was only revived when one of the ex-91st (Lazer) took it over and brought it back to where it was supposed to be. He says 91st was stabilized, this was further from the truth and I bet even CBG would admit it. Docs don't matter whenever the battalion you're supposed to take care of is thrown into disarray.

On a second note, it's pretty well-known that once insults are thrown into an argument, the one throwing the insults has admitted defeat. You've admitted defeat. 

Edited by Fizzik

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

1 minute ago, Fizzik said:

Also, not to be "that guy" or anything, but this "nobody" has been ARC commander 3 times, achieved XO in the 91st, and became the first specialized regimental commander - I believe I have some grounding to express my opinion compared to someone whose highest position is an RC squad member. I "lol" at his 91st experience because he left out the part where him and CBG almost single-handedly destroyed the battalion into disrepair, and it was only revived when one of the ex-91st (Lazer) took it over and brought it back to where it was supposed to be. He says 91st was stabilized, this was further from the truth and I bet even CBG would admit it. Docs don't matter whenever the battalion you're supposed to take care of is thrown into disarray.

On a second note, it's pretty well-known that once insults are thrown into an argument, the one throwing the insults has admitted defeat. You've admitted defeat. 

You post this as I say that Im not going to post further, as I dont want to muck up pundas application further.

So I suppose I do, as I said what I wanted to say. Didnt realize I was contending in anything but I hope I get paid for my time.

Edited by Venom

38 minutes ago, Venom said:

Not to suck my own dick but I think I set the example for how an RC should conduct and RP themselves. Which I think is pretty important to the overall health of the squad and the future holders of the position. Those last three titles I dont even recall you doing anything with anyways. I never went towards staff because I viewed the server as a game to pass the time with friends, not to slave myself out to recruits who need trained or people who need whitelisting.

Lets Compare. Venom: Helped out a single battalion that are already supposed to be elite and knows how to RP.

Lazer: Helped out 91st rebuild twice. Helped Max get Naval top where it is today and set the basis for it. Helped repair a whole regiment. Helped out the entire Jedi Order. Helped out Icefuse as a Head Admin( even though it was shit). Stayed as a staff member for 11 months helping out the server as much as possible. Stood up to Ron(Zeek) and all of his bullshit(don't want to brag about it because it wasn't that big of a deal but still), and helping Synergy get a solid staff team.(which wasn't just me put I helped with it).

hmm, let's think about this.

Done replying to this.

Also -1 punda

Edited by Lazer
4 minutes ago, Venom said:

You post this as I say that Im not going to post further, as I dont want to muck up pundas application further.

So I suppose I do, as I said what I wanted to say. Didnt realize I was contending in anything but I hope I get paid for my time.

I'm not here to doubt Punda's experience in being able to run something like an RC squad, I'm just calling him out on him falsifying his 91st experience. I'm sure he can lead 3 people just fine. 

+1

Edited by Fizzik

On 10/4/2017 at 7:17 PM, Punda said:

91st XO - After I resigned from 187th Commander, the 91st Commander asked me to help make the 91st active, so I went to the 91st and got an XO position. I made the tryout docs, speeder training, Sergeant training/officer training, and more. Once the 91st were stabilized and had something to go off of, I left and let the commander do the rest. I was 91st XO for about a week or so.

giphy.gif

Stop I am going to pee my pants laughing!!!

• Agree 1

omg ffs stop being fucking panzies... whether if he did job helping CBG with 91st or not.... he felt like he did a good job... whether or not he did good or not with it is a different debate not meant to be here...he hasn't falsified jack shit about being a 91st CMD... now whether when he left when it was "stabilized" or not... people can have different views or not on that topic... now weather or not punda did a good job or not is something that can be debated but it was his experience... it may of been a bad experience but it is an experience that is asked if he has any... so stop being panzies over just that... everything is just a view and opinion... and just because you dont agree with it doesnt mean you have to go around and what baxter had said... "WAIVE YOU E-PENIS AROUND" with all your experience and dumb shit its retarded and needs to stop

• Agree 1

+1 Punda will do great for Delta in my opinion. I have known him for over a year now and I trust him.

1 hour ago, Venom said:

Not to suck my own dick but I think I set the example for how an RC should conduct and RP themselves.

Also you did not set the example for RC. You picked fights with everyone under the sun and frankly made RC look worse imo. You are a chill guy in TS but you did not set any example as you say.

EDIT: I wrote this up before Billiam's post above.

Edited by Rush Cat
21 hours ago, Venom said:

ur noone

+1 i love you punda

dont want to turn this into a debate.  But, fizzik has done an infinite amount more for the server than you.  And im not exaggerating in the slightest.

On 10/4/2017 at 6:17 PM, Punda said:

Being one of the 91st Enlisted at the time punda was a 91st xo,  I remember none of this happening.  CBG (who was Neyo when punda was XO), was a horrible neyo.  I never got speeder training nor sergeant training, despite you saying you made the docs for it.  91st were never stabilized nor active during the time CBG was commander, due to CBG being a bad leader.  even if you did create docs for all of the things you claim, you never actually went through the trainings (atleast for me and anyone else who was on the same times as me), which is what your supposed to do as an XO.

With how much imbelishment there was on 91st XO experience, I dont trust that any other experiences listed are truley accurate.  And with how little he lead 91st when he was XO and i was an enlisted, i dont believe punda is the best leader for an RC squad.  and for that, -1

Edited by Dadd
21 minutes ago, Dadd said:

dont want to turn this into a debate.  But, when you compare what Fizzik has done to what you have done.  What you have done is literally nothing.  And im not exaggerating in the slightest

Being one of the 91st Enlisted at this time.  I remember none of this happening.  CBG (who was Neyo when punda was XO), was a horrible neyo.  I never got speeder training nor sergeant training, despite you saying you made the docs for it.  91st were never stabilized nor active during the time CBG was commander, due to CBG being a bad leader.  even if you did create docs for all of the things you claim, you never actually went through the trainings, which is what your supposed to do as an XO.

With how much imbelishment there was on 91st XO experience, I dont trust that any other experiences listed are truley accurate.  And with how little he lead 91st when he was XO and i was an enlisted, i dont believe punda is the best leader for an RC squad.  and for that, -1

In his defense (and sorry Billiam I'll take the warning), it wasn't actually him comparing, it was Venom. 

+1

great fuckin guy, makes good events, is friendly around all of 2ndAC

-2ndACL Captain Barlex

SEND JAGGER IF YOU GIVE ME PARJAI FLASHBACKS PLEASE. I LIKE YOU AND DONT WANT TO KILL YOU EXCEPT I DO BC YOU ARE RC

Edited by Shockpoint

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.