Green Company Job Changes

Grief

Name: Grief

RP Rank: BCMD Gree

Suggestion: Give GC ARF the DC-15X, and give Cooker and the Scout Sniper a better sniper.

Implementation: Add the DC-15x to the GC ARF job. Remove DC-15X from Cooker and from GC Scout Sniper job and add a better sniper to both of them.

Lore: Cooker is known for sniping as he was the best sniper in Green Company, and Green Company is known for reconnaissance so it would make sense for their snipers to have higher tier snipers (also because the only extra thing the scout sniper gets is the DC-15X)

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Green Company ARF Trooper, Green Company Cooker, Green Company Scout Sniper

Slots: I am not suggesting a change to the job slot. GC ARF;10, GC Cooker;1, GC Scout Sniper;10

Description: N/A

Model: models/41starf.mdl; models/player/gideon/greencompany/cooker/41stgc_cooker.mdl; models/player/gideon/greencompany/sniper/41stgc_scout_sniper.mdl
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: Add the rw_sw_dc15x to the GC ARF job. Remove rw_sw_dc15x from Cooker and from GC Scout Sniper job and add a better sniper to both of them.                         (If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu) 

Other: The reason I want to add the DC-15X to the GC ARF trooper, is because all ARF troopers should have the same loadout. The reason I want to replace the DC-15X and give both Cooker and for the sniper job and better sniper because Cooker is known for sniping, and the Scout Sniper job only gets a DC-15X as something extra, while if they are meant to be snipers, they should have something special and not just standard among ARFs.

Edited by Grief

ICEFUSE: SHOCK XO/BCMD Thorn | 327th XO

SYNERGY: 41ST CMD/ARCL/GCL x3 | Former BCMD Gree

• Management
Management

Pretty sure the DLT-20a is on the perma weapons vendor (Might be wrong it’s been a while) so if it this won’t pass but +1 nevertheless 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 Show GC some love

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Head Admin

bruh DC 15 X Literally does 200 damage, it's fairly good for a normal loadout weapon. Add it to ARF for sure but the scout/cooker thing -1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 omegalul imagine caring about “lOrE” go home your drunk if you think it matters around here omegalul 

• Disagree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I though all ARF where meant to have the DC-15X

+1 for that but

What is your proposed alternative to the DC-15X that isn't a perma weapon.  The 15X isnt a bad gun

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

As Current Faie and GCL and Bruise and I talked to get this denied and so that being said -1.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png