Time for a long flight - Remove Naval / BO

Dennis

Name: Dennis

RP Rank: Spec Reg

Suggestion: Remove Naval

Implementation: Remove all naval jobs from the active player base and pass on the trainings they do back to battalions. Also move CG back to Specialized. 

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Other: Now i hear people saying "Oh Dennis we cant remove them who will do all the trainings they do" well its pretty easy ill explain

Pilot & ATC > Mech Regiment - both 41st and 104th can work on this as a whole and keep the training the same way it is now, i've spoken with them and they believe they can do it. 

ENG > Pass it onto battalion ENGLs 

MED > pass it onto battalion MEDLs 

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Informative 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I'm gonna -1 this for the sole reason that during my term as Fox. I have been working for both Naval and CG to work together more as a regiment like we're supposed to. However, (and this goes for CG as well) we need to be more active to really get that going. #weneedaregimentalcommanderalready

If Operations does get disbanded though CG would be happy to return to specialized. (Edited to add my opinion.) 

Edited by Centurion

Was a Fox I guess. Just an old Synergy vet.
Explore roman centurian GIFs

+1 In terms of responsibility [ENG] [PLT] [MED] They have a very hard time managing it all. Honestly, if everyone in Naval was like Bro, I wouldn't mind it staying. But on the training side of the spectrum, I am tired of waiting for trainings and changes and possible wipes. Let the ENGL / MEDL / Mech Reg deal with it. 

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

I want to voice my thoughts and maybe amend this post. +1 for example giving the responsibility of Mechanized vehicles to the Mechanized Regiments because it is SOOOOOOOOOOO much easier finding active troopers in Batts to give training's rather then Naval. However, allow naval to do stuff like run DB and Grant PTLs and walk around the base being all fancy, but I hate trying to find naval to do training or have to wait for them to host training it gets frustrating. Especially being told "You can only come when I host it" In that case some of my men can't make it cause they have IRL and it turns into an Welp try better next time. So thats my input. 

Banned

How many reworks has naval had over the past year? 

+1

r4ymo.gif

The monthly remove naval post is back

• Funny 2

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

-1 This is frankly insulting. Everyone in Naval has put in a ton of hard work to make it what it is today and we still have plans to improve it. 

If you or anyone else have concerns about Naval, Myself, Foxey, and Matt would be more than happy to discuss them with you. Instead of suggesting we get removed, try to work with us. 

EDIT: You never provided a reason in which Naval should be removed, I would personally like to hear it so that we can address these concerns practically.

Edited by Robby

-1, you gotta be fucking kidding me. This idea is literal trash and not well written at all, throwing away another regimental before some could fill it is cucky and if you plan to put a suggestion put some thought into it. People are returning, naval is reworking itself and getting better and you want to throw it all away like some thrown off idea? This is disgusting from you. 

Edited by Bro
  • Agree 4
  • Informative 1

Didn't the founders say that at some point that if you suggested something too much then it would be insta-denied? I'm pretty sure Naval's been suggested to be removed like over three times.

Leave them alone, bro. They're fine.

Also your suggestion doesn't really provide a reason as to why they should be removed...

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

I guess I’ll say what I want to say. I get it that naval isn’t the best, but it’s working it’s self out just like I’m sure your battalions have had ups and downs or maybe were on the chopping block. I see your frustration towards trainings and we’re on top of it but keep in mind that your battalion officials can also do the trainings.

This suggestions has not detail or thought. Sure naval isn’t everyone’s thing but theirs plenty of people who enjoy it. I’ll definitely work towards a more accessible training system but flat out removing something doesn’t fix a problem it’s just going to create another one. We all have our issues and we are all fixing them just like naval. So this doesn’t come down to just removing naval and dumbing people’s post because they say they enjoy it. If you have a genuine issue tell us, work with us, help us. A removal is no way to treat something like this. 

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

• Retired Founder
50 minutes ago, Maddox07 said:

I want to voice my thoughts and maybe amend this post. +1 for example giving the responsibility of Mechanized vehicles to the Mechanized Regiments because it is SOOOOOOOOOOO much easier finding active troopers in Batts to give training's rather then Naval. However, allow naval to do stuff like run DB and Grant PTLs and walk around the base being all fancy, but I hate trying to find naval to do training or have to wait for them to host training it gets frustrating. Especially being told "You can only come when I host it" In that case some of my men can't make it cause they have IRL and it turns into an Welp try better next time. So thats my input. 

The same was true about both Mechanized battalions, as well as 91st before it’s removal. This is an issue of consistency and y’all aren’t keeping up either.

42 minutes ago, Clutch said:

+1 naval is just rp

Roleplay? On a Roleplay Server? How dare they...

17 minutes ago, Foxey said:

sigh

Hasn't this suggestion been denied enough???

I have discussed plans for Naval recently that they’ve been working towards and I’ve been keeping a close eye on them. They are heading in a good direction.

Also not going to remove Senators & Naval and have no Roleplay based jobs left on the server other than events as most of the player base relies on others to make RP for them.

Seeing as though this wasn’t brought up to the Admiral or Marshal Commander,

This is now DENIED.

• Agree 6
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 5