New Antlion Model

Kubert

Name: Kubert/Kirk

RP Rank: Major

Suggestion: Change the model for the antlion. While the current models look okay and are functional, these models have more detail on the main body as well as the legs. The new model also has more in-depth idle animations. Pretty sure they glow in the dark as well.

Implementation: Pretty easy, it replaces the default Gmod model for the antlion. Also shouldn't have any noticeable impact on server performance. I tested it out myself just in singleplayer (Room full of them) and didn't notice any impact on my frames. 

Current Model:

spacer.png

Updated Model:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2047911185
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: N/A
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: N/A

Slots:  N/A

Description: N/A

Model: N/A
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons:  N/A                                                                                                                                                                    (If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu) 

Other: N/A

Update: I was messing around in singleplayer and found out that this addon also includes various antlion body parts as props. These could be added together with the model to maybe enhance some Event RP or if they're deemed not needed, I think they could be removed.

spacer.png

Edited by Kubert
Formatting
  • Agree 3

Edited by Darkk
Changed mind.

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1 not to mention, someone could do an event storyline and how they are changing color and texture ^^^

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Management
Management

+1 but someone show some love for the antlion guards smh

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

+1 

Banned

+1 Looks awesome though the file size might be a hiccup ill test it out!