Korm's Kal-Buir App.

Korm

For anyone concerned about my recent activity. remember this. I spend a lot of time on the server either early morning or late night. Yes, I decided to take a break cuz I needed it. Being HC gets draining fast. People come to me and complain, which is fine. that's why I applied for palpatine, but people need breaks once in awhile. I'll be on a lot more now that I'm not busy or sick. Yes I'll still play ARK but I'm having surgery on the 13th on my tendon and I will be unable to move from my bed/computer chair. So I'll be here a lot, lads. Thanks for reading. <3

Steam Name: Korm

RP Name:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18305751

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Null Squad Leader Kal Skirata

Experience:

104th:

I joined 104th on Sept 17 and had a blast after a few months of being a CT. I learned a lot there from Zyner, JBFox and the rest. I went from a PVT to TRO WPO ARCO Captain Korm before I decided to tryout for Null. 104th was my first home but it wasn’t what I wanted on the Server. My favorite lore of star wars is Mandalorian stuff. Even tho I left 104th I never “left” I was their outreach..

Kom’rk Skirata:

December 23rd. 2017 I got into Null as Kom’rk, It was a great tryout I ran through. During my tenure as Kom’rk I assisted Cipher and Duck with Null Drills and so on. Learned a lot from them both and assisted everyone on the server, from fellow SO BDE’rs to other clone battalions. Sims, ect, you name it. I was all over the server helping. Then I went to the role of.

Ordo Skirata: A few weeks after I got Kom’rk, Apache, at the time Ordo, resigned and the spot of Ordo was open. Cipher thought of others to put up as Ordo Skirata, but sadly everyone he wanted to toss up left the squad when Apache quit and I was promoted to Ordo Skirata, the REAL squad leader of Null (According to lore). During my tenure as Ordo I did the same as before. Helped people, Ran tryouts, ran Null Drills, Did Events. Promoted Roleplay. Ect. I did everything to help better Null, which I feel I did.

Kal Skirata

Sadly, Due to inactivity, Cipher was commander reported and kicked from the spot as Kal’Buir. After a few days of thinking about it, and being the only Active null since everyone in that squad dipped, besides Trad and Siege. I decided to toss up my application and hoped for the best. That’s when I got the job and worked hard to see Null in a better state that led the future of a lot of great changes to SO BDE as a whole. From Vows and better tryouts. I was the fellow responsible for that, along with a few others that no longer play the server. I have been Kal Skirata multiple times. It's a role I love and absolutely enjoy playing. Probably because I’m old and so is he. Hah.

SO BDE REG:

I was SO BDE Reg for a full term. I helped Ion(Before it was replaced with foxtrot)/Null/Delta/Omega & Foxtrot with things. Tryouts, things a regimental is supposed to do and had a blast Made good lasting relationship with all the lads and again. Helped the entirety of the server.

RC-1309 Niner Skirata:

I stepped down from Kal Buir during my second or third term to assist Turbine, Rogue, and someone else whose name escapes me, sorry lad. I helped them with fixing tryouts, running events, ect. Had fun during this term and really enjoyed a different perspective of a Squad lead from Kal To Niner.

Marshal Commander

I was only MCMD for 1 month before Qal’s term ended, I was stuck with pilots and various other issues that happen on GMOD servers and went about handling them to the best of my ability, being calm, cool and collected. I helped a few battalions during my term, and ran some citadel evaluations. Assisted to the best of my ability the 327th and 187th in their time of aid. I called upon my sons in SO BDE to focus on outreaching with them, they did so. Tinovious himself even put his second clone in there to aid them.

Palpatine:

I helped literally everyone as Palpatine in one way or another. I did my best to help the battalions in need, just like when I was MCMD.  With my help, and me asking others to help. The 187th then grew to be one of the most active battalions before the decisions from management to wipe a few battalions. I didn’t want the 91st to go, any of the meither but the 91st just killed themselves at this point. The other two could’ve stayed and we’d be fine but I respect the choices of the management and founders. I wrote a document for the MCMD and next palpatine to use. Which they love. I feel I’ve done well as palpatine. I promoted RP, even between clones and jedi. I feel I could have done better, but with what I was given during my term, and my availability, I do honestly feel I did fine. Maybe in the future I’ll return and help more.

Others: Been literally Every single Null. Been Fixer, Sev and Bail Organa.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: Null and SO BDE are my pride and joy on the server, when I applied for Marshal Commander then palpatine I set out to help other battalions and I feel I’ve done so. Anything I haven’t dealt with yet is probably because my Regimentals and MCMD are great at doing their job and it didn’t need to escalate up to me. I also helped create a document to further assist the directors, marshal commander and palpatine. They’ll see it when they get to that rank. I know how Null works, I know how the server works. I want to help improve Null relations with the server again. They aren’t bad right now, Sniff did a fantastic job. I just want to help them again, make them how they were during my terms of Kal Skirata. An elite clone unit that took no shit from anyone and made their enemies scared as hell. I’m also a critical thinker, calm in tense situations. I do not crack under pressure and I’m handy in a tight spot. I know I would be a good Squad lead again based on my previous experience and my future plans for the squad.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability: 3-6 hours a day, maybe more or less depending on how I feel.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Idk man, I joined in 17. Roughly 3k hours, all of them on the server.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: Big brothers of the server, as I’ve always seen Null and SO BDE. A group of people anyone can call on to bail them out when they’re in a tough spot, a force to be reckoned with. Top tier lads.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes.

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1 KORRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Dont. Get. Burnt. It sucks.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Okay, I don't give a shit if my vote gets considered but when i was Jaing, you were Kal. You were fucking phenomenal, I honestly stayed longer because you were such a great leader to us and honestly, having someone older to relate to, I fucking miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiint.

+1

WAS MEDIC

-1 Not saying you won't do a good job but give the other guy a chance... I feel as you should take a break from commanding as you said yourself taking on as palpatine for 2 terms isn't easy and u should know that... anyways the other applicant worked his ass off and he doesn't have the same recognition you do so he actually has something to prove this time around. Although if you get kal you'll do great I'm sure.

• Director
Director

+1 I don’t think it’s a good reason that he had it to many times.

Head Admin
On 3/3/2020 at 2:19 AM, Korm said:

RP Name:

Not even an RP name, such a noob!

On a real note I have no doubt you'll do a great job but let the other people have a chance at being Kal Skirata, -1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

-1 I feel you should just relax and join the normies klub 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

-1. Korm not gonna lie you are one of the only people I like that came out of cipher's kal term. In my opinion you cleaned up his shit. However I believe with you being away from the squad and as you said you are already being burnt out in a position that isnt as important in activity(most of the shit high command has to handle is the framework of the battalions). With that all in combination with already talking to the other applicants plan for SOBDE and him wanting to make a name for himself this 2nd time through kal, I feel he at the current moment is a better fit.

Edited by Duck

-1 Everything has been pretty much said by others. You're a great guy and can lead basically anywhere, but I believe the other candidate deserves a chance.

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 I don't really play anymore so I can't vouch for activity and whatnot, but I can vouch for Korm as a person, definitely the best Kal there has ever been. I was in omega squad before he was even in Null and I saw him rise up to become Kal, I was Jaing under him for a bit as well.

Oh just saw the post above after I posted this, oof

• Retired Founder

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

Applicant has VOIDED their application in direct message to Directors.

You may void another commander positions after 06/03/2020.

// Moved to Commander Applications - Denied