Matra's BCMD Resignation

Matra

Battalion: 21st

RP Name: Battalion Commander Bacara

Date: 1/30/2020

Reason:

I have been in this position for almost 6 months now, I promised if I became what I deem as inactive, I would resign myself. If I am not going to be giving my 100% in a position, I feel I am useless in that said position. It saddens me to do this, but at the same time I feel there can be a more active Bacara. I have been in this battalion for 5 years in a row, I have seen it at its best, and at its absolute worse. I have been in leadership positions for the better part of those 5 years, and I am attempting to expand my horizons to other battalions.

Goodbyes:

@ Joah I know I am not leaving the server, but I remember when I was Keller and you kept following me around calling me mom all the time, it made me want to punt you sometimes. But it was fun. Thank you

@Gene_Starwind I have known you since the very beginning of my journey of the Galactic Marines, and ironically, I depart you at my end. Thank you
@Oxen I know you won't see this, but you made me the Bacara I was, teaching me to use facts rather than emotion.  Thank you
@Gadget You are my favorite British boy, you did an excellent job as Bacara. Thank you
@ Jackson Good luck giving me the GIMP tag again nerd. Thank you
 @RAMM I hope you find your way not only in Gmod, but in life as well. If you need advise, do not hesitate to message me. Thank you
@Qal You evaded me from KU initially, but I eventually got your ass in. Thank you

@Thermite Your bot is fucking annoying. Thank you

@Joe I hope this is fucking you. Thank you
@foetniteboy2 Meant to be Foe, Thank you

@BigBoss Refer 6.1.4.3.3.5. Thank you
@Zeus I will forever remember when you screamed at Predator for calling you British. Thank you
@Predator Refer to above. Thank you
@Dennis  Enough playing around, join the janitorial brigade. Thank you
@ Dragon I know we had our ups and downs, but we ended my term as an up. Thank you.

There are too many of you fuckers to list.

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 4

spacer.png

Currently: BCMD Bacara | TRO | SA

Previously: HA | TRM | BCMD Bacara x2 | CMD Keller x2

I am kinda sad now.

Ngl.

Imma miss you bud. If you ever want to play For Honour and get angry cos o think you can handle a 1 v 4 hit me, Gene and Faded up XD.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

At least i didn't break my hand cuz i got mad over COD also 

/me injects with 10ML of morphine

but o7 gamer sad to see you go hope my scuffed attempts to help made things better

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

o7 Buddy! see ya round

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Honestly didnt see this coming. kinda felt it with the way you have been gettin on the last few days. 

21st wont be the same without you, you have been through its best and its worst but me and qal will figure it. seen you grow from a pvt all the way to keller and beyond out best of luck to you wherever you end up.

literally you have been the reason ive been staying around these parts for the most part, you brought me back to this community after a pretty sour leave the last time. honestly been the one person i can go to whenever some shit was goin down dont loose touch @Matra toola awaits i got the first round back at the iglore.

spacer.png

Edited by Gene_Starwind
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

Sound the horns, bang the drums, slam the gong, clear the fucking way. A marine is leaving the building. Salute to him on his way out. He's one tough bastard.

See you Matra. May you live your life in pride. It has been an honor.

o7

Edited by Jagger
mis spelling
  • Friendly 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

WOW @ Matra
I'm tilted that I'm not in the goodbye after all the times that I would annoy the fuck out of you asking what was happening in High Command to try and help..
Also annoying you to add me to docs to fix them because others couldnt properly do docs
Other than that it was amazing seeing you throughout the time of your positions in Galactic marines. coming in when you were originally Keller under Oxen for quite a time. Then telling you to comeback because GM was ran into the ground and even backing you up on your attempt for Gree>
#MatraforGree. Lmao. but it has been a great time learning from you as a leader and a friend
Also forgot the time that you got triggered cause I was dog shit at Rocket League and we played Comp.
All in all even though I'm not in Galactic Marines it was an Honor to be under your leadership for the first year that I was truly on the server. 

O7

Edited by Raids