Middle finger swep

Piff

What is the point of the swep if people find it disrespectful and only want it used in OOC like come on are people that pathetic these days that they can’t take a middle finger and get offended and AOS people or report them

• Agree 5

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Well it is disrespectful and in IRL if you flipped of your COs you would get punished...

Go down the street a flip off random people  see how many take it as a joke.

I know people bought it and they have the idea of "it's new and I spent 10 bucks so I am sure as hell gonna use it!" 

• Disagree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

51 minutes ago, Gadget said:

Well it is disrespectful and in IRL if you flipped of your COs you would get punished...

Go down the street a flip off random people  see how many take it as a joke.

I know people bought it and they have the idea of "it's new and I spent 10 bucks so I am sure as hell gonna use it!" 

Yeah but in the real world you can't get arrested for showing the finger.

Also, I paid for it so your damn right I'm gonna use it! ;)

Edited by Pyle

Too be fair 

I understand everyone’s opinion with the “serious rp” aspect that the server bares, however to an extent. If it’s this big of an issue it shouldn’t be on the server and purchasable. 

Now I love the swep and how fun it is, there’s a time and a place for everything. But people have been doing the /me gives middle finger for the longest time and that was never an issue, why is it such a big deal now? 

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

If I was still cody and some random fucking CT PVT would flip me off damn right im gonna AOS them lmao, Although context matters if we were in down time pissing around on ts it wouldn't matter

• Winner 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

• Management
Management

Fortnite emotes when? Can’t wait to be AOS’d by my CO when I RDM him and default dance on his corpse! NLR MOTHER FUCKER

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Retired Founder

People should not be getting AOS’d for a donation SWEP, it’s not a weapon and does not have any ability to damage/assault, especially if there are no server rules against it’s use.

@ Forseen @ traditional @ Joah

Can you look into the above please? I don’t think CG should be arresting for the use of a hand swep; but I digress and will let the above make an official statement.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2

z5dGuiK.gif

6 minutes ago, Ron said:

People should not be getting AOS’d for a donation SWEP, it’s not a weapon and does not have any ability to damage/assault, especially if there are no server rules against it’s use.

Can you look into the above please? I don’t think CG should be arresting for the use of a hand swep; but I digress and will let the above make an official statement.

Not only is CG doing it, jedi order got the same rule

Grand Master Of The Order YodaYesterday at 5:17 AM

Alright everyone please stop putting up the middle finger swep on jedi, it causes problems with people  you can do it in ooc

unknown.png

16 minutes ago, Alec said:

I bet someone cried to their mom cause someone flipped them off on GMOD

I Didnt cry stop making fun of me!!

In all seriousness, I get why it's supposed to be in OOC, but I think it's one of those situations in Gmod, like sitting down. Why does everyone always stand? Because they dont get tired. Can they sit down anywhere? Technically yes, but really no. Would you sit anywhere? Well, Mav might because he's a fucking Mad Lad, but, Lancer wont because he's more of a Straight Shooter. 

Context is important, and that's the issue that Staff seems to be having. They dont want it to be a Situation where everyone is constantly using it nonstop in situations they wouldn't, to people they wouldn't. The Moment Nightmare got it, he flipped off the entire server base individually at least once. Jocasta flipped off the entire 501st Legion one by one during a Jedi Ceremony. Synergy is weird because it tries it's hardest to be a Serious Roleplay server but it's often not serious with Roleplay. Maybe they want to change that? Especially with Elements of the server that are more RP focused. 

Does it kind of suck? Yeah, but it's also Failrp at it's finest. 

Just now, Lens said:

I Didnt cry stop making fun of me!!

In all seriousness, I get why it's supposed to be in OOC, but I think it's one of those situations in Gmod, like sitting down. Why does everyone always stand? Because they dont get tired. Can they sit down anywhere? Technically yes, but really no. Would you sit anywhere? Well, Mav might because he's a fucking Mad Lad, but, Lancer wont because he's more of a Straight Shooter. 

Context is important, and that's the issue that Staff seems to be having. They dont want it to be a Situation where everyone is constantly using it nonstop in situations they wouldn't, to people they wouldn't. The Moment Nightmare got it, he flipped off the entire server base individually at least once. Jocasta flipped off the entire 501st Legion one by one during a Jedi Ceremony. Synergy is weird because it tries it's hardest to be a Serious Roleplay server but it's often not serious with Roleplay. Maybe they want to change that? Especially with Elements of the server that are more RP focused. 

Does it kind of suck? Yeah, but it's also Failrp at it's finest. 

If a SWEP I paid for counts as FailRP, I damn sure want a refund. 

unknown.png

11 minutes ago, Alec said:

f a SWEP I paid for counts as FailRP, I damn sure want a refund

Should likely rephrase a bit, but, it's not always FailRp, but shouldn't be expected to use anywhere, everywhere, all the time.People Paid for Jedi when they get VIP, but, doesnt mean you can just do whatever you want on your Jedi. But, it shouldn't be an AOSble matter imo. Maybe PT, if you do it to the wrong person. If you punch someone three times, it's Attempted Murder, but, I've had a Brawl with a fellow BH, when I got close to death, I put away my fists. It's up to Staff though.

5 minutes ago, Lens said:

Should likely rephrase a bit, but, it's not always FailRp, but shouldn't be expected to use anywhere, everywhere, all the time.People Paid for Jedi when they get VIP, but, doesnt mean you can just do whatever you want on your Jedi. But, it shouldn't be an AOSble matter imo. Maybe PT, if you do it to the wrong person. If you punch someone three times, it's Attempted Murder, but, I've had a Brawl with a fellow BH, when I got close to death, I put away my fists. It's up to Staff though.

If I get arrested or even PTd for flipping someone off, im boutta clap some cheeks

Edited by Kygo

unknown.png

To be honest if this server was serious RP half the people wouldn't be here, the reason why this server is so much fun is because the people on the sever have fun too! Of course some people find serious RP fun but every time i get on i at least shit my pants once from laughing super hard and thats why i love synergy

18 hours ago, Alec said:

I paid for it and I'm gonna use it, if someone gets butt hurt that's their problem

Its just a game and a joke people. This man gets the point of the swep if we bought it were gonna fucken use it! 

10 hours ago, Korm said:

I like using the finger as palpatine. I look like a grumpy old man who hates everyone, especially jedi.

I can finally middle finger Palpy and gets forced choked after... UwU

Current: None | Former: Fox, Thire, Stone, BCMD, Veteran Admin, DSL, ARCLx2
kamino-coruscant — Commander Fox and Sergeant Hound S05x18: The Jedi...

I'm going to be frank here and simple as hell.

You PAID for a swep from this server, you CAN use the swep from the server.

If an AOS is called then it is INVALID and that person who calls the AOS needs to stop being butthurt over it. NO MATTER THEIR RANK, players CANNOT make up rules on the spot and staff will step in when needed.

• Agree 5

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

7 minutes ago, Trixx said:

I'm going to be frank here and simple as hell.

You PAID for a swep from this server, you CAN use the swep from the server.

If an AOS is called then it is INVALID and that person who calls the AOS needs to stop being butthurt over it. NO MATTER THEIR RANK, players CANNOT make up rules on the spot and staff will step in when needed.

Exactly

• Agree 1
  • Retired Founder
5 hours ago, Joah said:

To Clarify, you bought it, you can use it.

Thanks - Joah has made an official stance on the subject so I'll be locking this and leaving it up for others to see.

@Anders0n Please make sure to inform CG and @Nightmare please inform TG that simply using the "Middle Finger SWEP", which has been purchased via the Store, is not an Arrestable Offense, and will be considered invalid. Please make sure any baton classes are not enforcing "made up" rules that do not exist on the official server rules document, maintained by the Directors.

Now, if someone flips off an officer and verbally tells him to "FUCK OFF", this would still be considered Disrespect and arrestable; nothing changes there.

All donation / store SWEPs must follow any and all server rules; as there is no such server rule against it's use, anyone who has purchased the "Middle Finger / Point / Hand" SWEPs is allowed to use them within any current SWEP / RP rules.

Also, I highly discourage you attempting to create battalion or jedi specific rules against the use of store SWEPs, it will only lead to negative results; they are supporting the community and server, do not punish them for it.

@ traditional @ Forseen Please make sure Joah's statement regarding store SWEPs is being enforced; people should not be getting arrested for simply using it.

// Locked

• Agree 2
  • Winner 2

z5dGuiK.gif