Ruusaar

RP Name:

Delta Four-Oh “Fixer”

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:445805193

Battalion or Squad you are applying for:

Delta Squad

Experience:

I am going to give a list of all the positions I have held on the server and keep this section brief in order to alleviate any "fluff"

History of Marvel
(August 12th, 2018 - Today)

• Clone:

CT PVT Elevator
Delta Squad Sev
501st PVT - MSG Flare
Null-7 Mereel
Null-12 A'den
Null-6 Kom'rk
Null-11 Ordo
Delta Squad Boss
41st PVT - SGT Marvel
Null-10 Jaing
SO BDE Regimental Commander Kaiden
327th PVT - SGT Carmine
Delta Squad Fixer
Medal of Honor Recipient

• Jedi:

Jedi Youngling - Knight
Jedi Commander Etain Tur-Mukan
Guardian Manager

• Naval/Base Ops:

PVT - SNCO
Engineer Officer and Trainer

• Senator:

Senator Lux Bonteri of Onderon

• Staff:

New Admin - Director
Game Master Chief

Why should you become Battalion Commander/Squad Lead?

I believe I should be Delta's Squad Lead because I have more than enough experience with SO BDE and Delta in particular that I could continue to make Delta better than before. Though I do not want to get the position solely based off of my experience alone but rather from my intentions and goals for Delta Squad. Below I will list some of my main goals that I want completed during my term:

1. Reevaluating Delta Squad.
    • My first step would be to evaluate the squad. What we do, how we present ourselves, and when we are active during the day. The only real issue the squad has currently (isn't really controllable) is difference in time zones.
    • A strict zero strike policy will be in effect during my term. No arrests, no minging, no breaking rules, no bullshit. I want Delta Squad to be role models to the server all while having fun roleplaying as their characters and as a squad.
  2. Restructuring Delta Squad.
    • My second step after reevaluating the squad would be to restructure certain things about Delta Squad. Tryouts have not been touched since I was Boss over half a year ago. I will admit they are set up nice and simple just like every squad tryout is now and hopefully with trainings potentially being able to be hosted on the Event Server I can come up with some new tryouts that would be more immersive and fun to host rather than boring and tedious.
    • Another thing I would like to structure different is the rank held by members of Delta Squad. Upon joining Delta and other squads (besides Null) you are given the rank equivalence of Second Lieutenant but referred to as REDACTED. The only promotion that people are ever excited about is XO promos and no one really has anything to strive for when it comes to this front therefore I would toy with the idea of members coming in at the rank of Private.
  3. Delta Outreach.
    • The Outreach Program has been thrown all over the place in the last year and has been constantly changed. The current system has everyone all over the place in SO BDE and there is no real structure or teamwork. For Delta Squad I would like for us to have a squad Outreach that we would work with together rather than us all having our own. This way we can work on our own communication and teamwork while helping out others.
  4. The Promotion of Roleplay and Activity.
    • Instead of constantly b-hopping around base and such I will utilize my Senior Admin rank in game to host SIMs for Delta Squad and our Outreach, even have Delta host public SIMs, patrols, or anything else of that sort. 
    • I want the time spent on the server for Delta Squad to be productive rather than wasteful.
  5. Brainstorming to make Delta Squad more unique among SO BDE.
    • I will be working with others to come up with stuff to make Delta Squad a little more unique in SO BDE
    • Currently as it stands every squad in SO BDE have their own "Squad Buffs" besides Delta Squad. I want to spend my time trying to find things to implement/suggest during my term to make Delta Squad just a little more unique rather than having a game based off of them. 
    • I already have a few small ideas rolling around in my head but those can be refined some more and saved for a later date. It doesn't bother me if these don't even get implemented during my term as long as Delta is getting some love, I'm happy.

Do you understand the lore of your Battalion or Squad?

I do.

Availability:

I work 40+ hours a week and try to get on for several hours everyday.

Estimate of how long you have played on Synergy Roleplay?

| Delta Four-Oh ''Fixer'' has played for 5580:59:51

Do you have a microphone?

I do.

Where do you want your Battalion or Squad to be at the end of your term?

By the end of my term I want to have completed all listed goals and intentions (and more hopefully) with the squad. I would have wanted to upkeep the activity and standard of the squad and have made a positive change to Delta and maybe even SO BDE. I want Delta to be ready to keep growing and becoming better after my time is up for the squad. I want an XO prepared to step up to the plate and knock it out of the park, even further than I hopefully will.

In the end I want Delta to be better than ever and to constantly keep improving with new, active members who want to just have fun and roleplay together.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from the position?

I understand.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Commander rank?

I understand.

Edited by Marvel
Reason for edit

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

28 minutes ago, Marvel said:

The only real issue the squad has currently (isn't really controllable) is difference in time zones.

Im gonna be real with you i haven't really talked to you that much other then swapping characters which is due to timezone obviously me and scorch are not really near the EST timezone hell im 12 hours ahead of it however im gonna +1 this i know your very capable for the position and i hope we can work things out for our squad 

(ngl i feel like u had this app prepped like a few days back before lmao) 

33 minutes ago, Marvel said:

I would toy with the idea of members coming in at the rank of Private

Just to add does this pretty much mean we would have to go through the rank from pvt to cpl etc etc

So Basically ANIME

spacer.png

+1

I believe Marvel to be the superior candidate for the position, not only does he understand how SOBDE works, he is a previous Regimental for the branch and completed a rare achievement which is a full term.

Marvel has done nothing but look after and develop the community by bringing new ideas or generally being around as a Director. Although his time as a Director caused him to slowly burn out in a sense, its good to see his enjoyment levels without being a Director are high and that he is willing to make the most of his squad and further develop them into becoming great troops.

Marvel, I wish you the best of luck my friend.

• Friendly 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
7 hours ago, Marvel said:

I would toy with the idea of members coming in at the rank of Private.

TASK MASTER

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
8 hours ago, NootNoot said:

Just to add does this pretty much mean we would have to go through the rank from pvt to cpl etc etc

I do not plan on resetting you and Raider unless you are both comfortable with that.

My thought process behind wanting to start people off like that is to give them some sort of small incentive to work for within the squad rather than getting all the perks of an officer right off the bat.

Though I am not certain if I will stick with the idea.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

Banned

+1 I liked you in Captain Marvel

Banned

He aight I guess +1

r4ymo.gif

+1 don’t yeet your Jedi please I’m active 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

jk +1

Edited by Pyle

Marvel, Marvel, Marveeeeeeel. Nord😉 You know what’s right for SO BDE, Delta and overall have a ton of experience that benefits everything you touch. I’ve been with you since we were little clan kids back on Halo, and I know that I can’t follow you into the howling dark and be your polar opposite as the blue boy. Although, things are tough right now and I know you’ll do great my friend. “Hyper Lethal Vector” you’ll bring that title to SO BDE once again and do amazing. Good luck my brother from another mother. The reclamation has begun. +1 

• Friendly 1

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

• Management
On 1/21/2020 at 6:50 PM, Agent said:

+1 Marvel, Richard, Agent, Eclipse. Best Delta Squad. Change my mind.

13 minutes ago, Pythin said:

No Lol

Best Delta Squad was Me, JBFox, Bananaberry, and Marvel

:pepoBOOMER:

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif