Cheroma

RP Name:

212th XO Tyennoch, Jedi General Ki Adi Mundi

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞

STEAM_0:0:13224451

Regiment you are applying for:

Attack

Experience: 
7 Months XO in the 212th, helped the transition between 3 Codys.

Ki Adi Mundi, Helped revive the Jedi program with the 21st, Have been able to balance the 2 positions very well. I'm not inactive on 212th as I use alternating days between the 2, and switch on off days if something needs my attention.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I've been in the Attack Regiments for the entire time I've been on the server, I've come to know and enjoy everyone through the 212th. I want to improve relations throughout the server and make sure everyone is interacting and expanding from their own battalions. I plan to accomplish this through Joint Trainings and Events. I believe this will improve camaraderie in the server and help everyone enjoy the game more and reduce inter battalion drama.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

Yes

Availability:

12pm-4pmEST Mon-Fri Anytime on weekend, Any time on discord.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Game Master - Hosting Unique events that people enjoy running and prioritize player choice.
212th Pilot Lead - Revived the 212th Pilot program after the prior Oddball vanished up until the switch to the Endor Map, when i switched to Parjai Squad.

Ki Adi Mundi - Revived the Jedi for 21st, got Jedi in place to host tryouts and be active on deployments.
Longest 212th XO Been helping multiple BMCDs get everything together and telling them 'No' if needed. I am a Person who is brutally honest and does not dodge the issue.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

I want the Attack Regiments to be active, Promoting RP, and working with the other Battalions.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

Hosting Attack Deployments, Joint Trainings, and Encouraging Roleplay through giving them Tasks to complete in the base, i.e clearing Granite, get a Patrol out, Weapon and Armor check in armory.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

Yes

Edited by Tyennoch

This man has been an XO in 212th for 3 different Cody's, He is a great advisor and this would make him perfect for regimental commander as the job is mainly overseeing as opposed to direct action

+1

~ Commander Cody

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

+1 You've always been a great trooper and mentor. Yes you may not have a lot of info added, but we all know who you are and what you've done.

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Tyennoch is very professional when it comes to administration. 
He has shown much dedication towards his assigned role as an XO in 212th, as well in being Mundi for 21st
Would be an excellent candidate towards a member of High command 
+1
HOWEVER
FIX YOUR APP

+1, tyennoch was my XO and the XO before and after me. No Cody has moved him out of that spot for his wonderful work within the 212th. He has pushed the ranks faster then I have and I think this is the greatest next step. 

I know youre capable for the job, but if youre not gonna put effort into your plans for the regiment, or a simple commander app, then i don't believe you will put effort into the position.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 From the time I recruited you into the 212th we've been good friends. You know how to boost someones spirit whenever they feel down, and are funny. You've shown great leadership as an Officer. You've made mistakes in the past, but you've learned and improved from them, and have grown wiser and more mature since then. You know how to get stuff done in a sufficient manner and have what it takes to deal out punishments to those deserving. Also a good staff member and Game master, loved that one event on that winter planet. You most certainly qualify for the Attack Regimental Commander position and I know you'll do good. 

However, like Patrick said, 

Fix your app dude like holy shit its a bit too short. Add more details in your experience man. Don't make it an essay, but just put in a bit more effort. 

You're a good and dedicated person but it kind of looks like you put little effort in making an application. I would also like to see more plans to increase the development of the ATK Battalions, until then -1. <--- Will change if you add more additions.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

+1 mad lad who gets the job done 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 Tyennoch would make a great ATK Reg and even though his app lacks detail writing it down is a pain in the ass and instead you could just ask him in TS Because it’s a lot easier to explain by talking with someone instead of typing it and shit

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Head Admin

UwU headpats? +1 lol. You might wanna expand the application a bit tho

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

While the application lacks the necessary stature that would be expected for a regimental Commander application in regards of plans. Actions speak louder than words or things that are dotted down on paper, i know you’d be a good candidate for the position also. +1 Good luck.

i expect that you’ll do more than you’ve stated.

Edited by Tinovious

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

+1 His app is lacking but he's a marine, he can't speak normally so he speaks with actions. In that case, he's an eloquent mofo.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Veteran Admin

+1

Now that I am not applying and have resigned, I can say some stuff.

Firstly, The application is very small even for someone who has updated it once already cause of that its tiny.

Secondly, From what I read, you're planning on doing the generic Attack Regimental style, Simply becareful doing so, cause not a lot of attack regimentals do a lot.

Thirdly, A lot of people from when I spoke to them said this, and I dont know why they havent posted anything but I will. A lot of them say that you'll be afk on this job for credits more than playing. Once again others opinion, not mine but its concerning when one of those who states that is a previos ATK reg...

Now for my Honest truth. 

You want to run the ATTACK REG position a very generic and bland way, and quite frankly this way has proved time and time again to not work. Dont get me wrong, it always works in the first week or 2... Then it dies down real quick and every ATK Reg says it apart from the recent ones, But even with Omalic it was still very evident and I love omalic. 

Another thing is, ATK regimentals bloody favour battalions they leave, and its bloody bullshit. Quite frankly the only contact i got from attack regimentals was when I went to them for a chat, nothing was done for my battalion at its lowest point apart from a bunch of restrictions i broke. 

If you are not evenly active with each individual battalion and let them show you the ropes you will not succeed. The 212th has a very different structure compared to the 187th, and from what ive seen and heard, 327th etc. You're running a structure thats been almost the same since Billiams era, and thats outdated and its becoming obvious as you guys are struggling to have a successful NCO core and maintaining promotions. I would personally like to have seen you have more interaction with other battalions, But I do believe that you COULD be a good attack regimental, and follow what others have done, but I dont think thats what the server entirely needs right now.

I think you have great knowledge, but it needs to spand futher and you need to put in an effort now. You may be working with Attack Regimentals but with them being so large, your dealing with a lot of people. And thats a lot of people who struggle to do basic roleplay and thats not just in NCO but also officers, Not only in the ATK regiments but also as an entirity of the server, and Its something I hope the Marshal Commander will address also, cause if its not done, the server will continue to die like it has been for the past 2 years, its no where at the quality that it once was and Im not the only who can see this. With you being Omalics first regimental, you will be working a lot with him and expected to do things quickly and efficiently. I just dont think the current High Command structure in a roleplay sense is the current roster that'll bring a spark back to the community and help develop it into what it once was.

Thank you, I know most people who like Tyennoch will dumb this, but unfortuntely its the truth and not much can be said about that.

On this note, I will remain Neutral.

• Agree 4

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
  • Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact myself or Sanchez for your interview before 12/21/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED as our newest Attack Regimental Commander!

Your term will end on 2/17/2020

//moved to accepted

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk