Tinovious is initiating ONI Directive 930.

d2pflwx-afa130ea-89aa-4c92-ac3c-6e14dcf4

Well, It's been a long time running. I've spent just over a year on Synergy, and boy has it been a blast. I've had so much fun doing various things from being in the 501st and being two squad leads and the Regimental of SO BDE. I've made friends along the way, and ran into people I never seen eye to eye with. Which is understandable, nonetheless you all made my time here a great one. Recently, I've been playing with old friends on Halo and just having a great time which has been an amazing last few days. I'm honestly twelve days from finishing my term, but I've been so drained and it sucks. I wish I could finish it, but I don't want my last few days to be a shit one and make it seem like a drag to get on. Time for shoutouts, I guess?

First and foremost, @Marvel You've been my best friend for almost three years now and we've played so many games, tried new communities and just had a general blast over the years. I don't know why I'm shouting you out because I know I'll still game with you, Although you brought me into the community. So it feels appropriate to shout you out. You're the realest and bestest friend anyone could've asked for. You made me get here this far into SO BDE, So for that. I thank you. 
@SO BDE Well gents, The curse took over. I know I didn't have a good nor a fantastic term but I hope I made you all proud. Watching all you tryout and pass, becoming Squad leads and absolute chads was a blast. You made my time here somewhat bearable, even through the autistic times. Thank you for all the memories, I'll keep them in my heart and cherish them whenever I look back on this. Thank you to the old SO BDE members and the newest ones. I love you cute fucks ❤️
@Loopy NewbyMy first friend on the server besides Marvel. You're an amazing guy and you're a devoted member of the community. I remember when we played Empire at war, and we use to do amazing med rp. When we use to recruit on Endor and made fun of one another down the halls was great. I hope you get Director on SCP, and you feel better soon. Keep in touch bby.
@A-a-ron Look who it is, gamer. Imagine being demoted three days into warrant officer. You're kind of a minge, but a good minge. You're a good kid, and you made my time on the server fun. People make fun of you a lot but you're actually a smart dude who means well.
@CronisYou're a chad, From being in the 501st to SO BDE now. Thank you for believing in me back in the 501st and sticking by the things I did. Keep it real homie.
@Omalic Good luck with Marshal you swedish fishcake. Good job on MoH you deserve it. Thank you for being my first Rex.
@KillJoyI've watched you grow since you joined the server and you made me a proud papa. Keep Bad Batch in Shape and don't be a stranger. 
@NeptuneDo better than I did with Omega, Lead that squad to victory and get a chicken dinner. You're a good lad, and it was funny af to watch you make chicken tenders at 7am. 
@Fyi FILL SCORCH GOD DAMNIT. You're also a good lad who's really fucking smart, Don't be scared to try new things and keep up the good work.
@Llama/Yoda Ad'ika! My boy! My A'd'ika, To Ord'ika and now Kal. You're doing a fantastic job with Kal and honestly doing amazing job with Null. Being your Kal was truly an honor, and I thank you for giving me the privilege. Keep Null lore orientated and MAKE FUN OF THOSE ALPHA PLANKS.
@Venom/TJIt made me sad when you dipped. MEGA. Although, You are a real homie. I wish I got to see you as Kal, But it was an amazing experience to work alongside you.
@VexWE LIKE TO DRINK WITH VEX BECAUSE VEX IS A LAD
@SnowGib me Prudii BACK! Jk, keep up the Prudii legacy and be that loving caring vod with every brother, BROTHER. 
@EggWE GOT THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS. Keep up the legacy of being a fantastic Gree, It made me happy to see 41st get active again. Well deserved.
@TripoliBruh, My fellow Ginger! Fucking my DBangz friend. DICK SWEAT ON MY WRIST. I'm probably going to still talk to you a lot but you're a fucking god. Genuine, down to earth dude and I'm still surprised you're not black with that deep ass voice. But I'll still be sending weird halo related videos on Snapchat.
@ISNIFFPROPANEYou better become Kal. You've got a long way to go, But you're a good dude. It was really well deserved of you getting Ordo, Keep the Vode in Check.  You better still play CSGO with me!!!
@KormPAPA KORM. Dudeeee, You taught me a lot and you inspired me a lot to become a Squad lead. You're honestly a wise old man, not Master Oogway old but like Shifu Old. You're a wise and good guy, and I thank you for the countless lessons and being an awesome mentor. We'll play Halo together.
@traditional Get Director this time around, Eh? Thanks for being a great dude and playing squad with me. I'm glad you're back but I'm sad that I gotta leave you behind.
@justuscloud5You're a little memer and you're sometimes annoying, But that doesn't mean you're a dick. You're a hardworking, and great dude. You keep up the good work and play Halo with me.
@Jad You're a fucking fantastic dude. I hope you go for Marshal and end up staying in contact with me<3 Don't be a stranger, Keep up the good work and I'll always come back to you if I ever need advise or just need a laugh. Tiddie slaps.
@Sharp Idk if this is your forum account, But you're a fucking CUTIE.
@Kronos JonesYou little dummy. I'm glad you rejoined SO BDE, and DON'T GET REMOVED this time!!! Don't go on another server and be a 4head. You're gonna change the GM program with your spicy events. 
@Dreams- Dude. You finally got BCMD, And boy have you done a great job changing it around for the better. I hope it doesn't get removed, and you keep up the amazing work. It was a real pleasure to meme with you, be a 187th trooper and a helping hand of High Command assisting the 187th. You fucking Aussie cunt m8, Watch for those killa koalas or the emu's ya fucking shaak. Good luck, Chief.

It's a long list, I know but you all made it an amazing experience. Thank you. For everyone I got on with and had bad blood with, Take care and good luck with your endeavours.

Oly Oly Oxen Free. 

Initiating ONI Directive 930.

Edited by Tinovious
  • Winner 4
  • Friendly 8

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ FeelsBadMan ☂ just a memer ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ FeelsBadMan ☂ just a memer ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ FeelsBadMan ☂ just a memer ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ FeelsBadMan ☂ just a memer ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ FeelsBadMan ☂ just a memer ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ FeelsBadMan ☂ just a memer ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ FeelsBadMan ☂ just a memer ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ

• Friendly 1
11 minutes ago, Tinovious said:

@EggWE GOT THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS. Keep up the legacy of being a fantastic Gree, It made me happy to see 41st get active again. Well deserved

It makes me really happy but also sad to see read this. You are a really awesome guy to screw around with and you actually helped me not want to kms late nights. I'll miss seeing you around, or maybe you could come to the old retirement home *wink wink* 

Anyways, thank you for believing in me and helping me get 41st back on track with your wise words and high quality memes. 

I hope to see you around at least a little bit, gamer

o7 didn’t get a tag

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
  • Management
Management

SO BDE Reg sucks we needa remove it

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Alright, I'm home from the paddock sesh i just had, Tino m8 you will be missed. Since returning to the community, I can say you became one of my good mates, we werent heaps close but still close enough for a scott and australian. Whether it was getting me to say "Shak in tha wata" or just meming about 187th event job suggestion you never failed to give me a good time.

Its a shame you wont see my futher advancements on the server, but you my friend are a true ghee. This is a sad day 😧

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

Through your friendship with Loopy, we became absolute G's, man. You were always good for a laugh, supported whatever I did, and made me feel some brotherhood type shit I rarely experience with my pals. Not gonna try to be too sappy and shit, but you did a fuckin banger of a job here on synergy. From O'den to Ki-... Prudii, omega, niner, kal, spec reg, you experienced a shit ton and left quite an imprint on everything you touched. In any case, the friendship I got outta this whole thing is arguably the best thing about my experience on Synergy.

Anyway, huge o7, man. Don't be a stranger, and let's clown on some games and shit with Loopy and the boys or whoever, bruh.

THE KING OF THE NORTH!!!

signature_alt.png
𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓡𝓲𝓶 𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻 𝟝𝟘𝟝𝟚 🢩

Enough to make A grown man cry, although I'm the definition of full blown retardation you always had my back. You've been a great friend. Even with server shit that happens in the big picture fiction rank couldn't mean less or even positions on the server. I luv you homie (No homo tho)

spacer.png

@Tinovious 👻

enjoy wherever you go brotha. We were friends and had some good times. Once I get Halo then we can have a blast. Just don’t have the money at the time. You did so much for SOBDE, and gave them so much joy. Hope everything goes well in IRL and with the Miss’s

• Friendly 1

Former: Liaison

I will miss mate have fun with life 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

@Tinovious o7 501st SGT O’den 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic