The battlefield!

Llama/Yoda

The terms have been agreed upon. This post shall be the battlefield, and memes shall be the tools of war with which this conflict shall be decided. May the best house win! Post your war memes on this thread

Ground rules:

No personal attacks
No toxicity (well maybe a little bit but not too bad)
No flaming, this is all in good fun, don't let this get out of hand or you will not be a member of either house

Edited by Llama/Yoda
  • Agree 2

Lokisons like pee

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

Fuck rules I’m here for war and here to win 

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

UwU 

why cant we all be friends XD 

v-v all these men are getting me hyped #~#

😘🙈🐯😂👍 sick bro 🦊🐶🐭👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

why the hell is there another clan/house/personthing war,

this is indeed a bruh moment, sound the bruh alarm

edit: i looked at the other post and it's because someone declared to be son of loki and odinsons don't like it

ok guys go back to the year 800 and settle it there

Edited by Bolt

bolt

4 minutes ago, Sanchez Resident said:

Stop posting we dont want to see it either 

1 minute ago, Bolt said:

you sir are the woooshed

i know this is meme stuff

I'll kiss both of your toes very gingerly if you dont say sorry.

Edited by Usefulgamer
(No homo tho)

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

Banned

I got a small cock

I have never washed my cum sock

my girlfriend left me for a black guy

The 327th has died

Banned
1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

5de21103d2f4188bb2be15a9346f42d8.png

Copy cat create your own blacklist nerd

I've reached a point where I feel the need to express my disappointment with House Lokison. Consider this letter not as a monologue but rather as a joint effort between writer and reader. Together we shall take House Lokison to task for tipping the scales in its favor. Together we shall carry the torch of justice. And together we shall guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by House Lokison and its teetotalism movement. House Lokison is guilty of at least one criminal offense. In addition, it frequently exhibits less formal criminal behavior such as deliberate and even gleeful cruelty, explosive behavior, and a burning desire to turn our country into a place where liberty is always under assault, where passion—the very stuff of life—is extinguished. House Lokison attracts the most waspish saltimbancos you'll ever see to its plunderbund by telling them that the worst sorts of batty drossels there are should be fêted at wine-and-cheese fund-raisers. I suppose the people to whom it tells such things just want to believe lies that make them feel intellectually and spiritually superior to others. Whether or not that's the case, House Lokison has long been ripping off everyone and his brother. This is the day that such evils must come to an end. I have been warned that to take such a stand would obscure my main message, but in a way, I'm glad I've experienced firsthand just how choleric House Lokison can be. It's one thing to read about its producing precisely the alienation and conflict needed to use mass organization as a system of integration and control, but it's quite another to be subjected personally to its attempts to make me drop to my knees and beg for mercy.

Let's get reasonable; House Lokison's chargés d'affaires have been pivotal in sustaining the narrative that children should belong to the state. Towards this end they toss about inflated figures, dubious “facts”, and exaggerated claims about how our country's security, prestige, and financial interests are best served by war and the ever-present threat of war. We don't have to stand for this! Many of us wake up every day to news of families—law-abiding families—who are suffering on account of House Lokison's surly hypnopompic insights. And let us not forget that organizations like House Lokison consider themselves heroes. They are not. Rather, it is planning to disrupt the democratic process and sow doubt about the validity of our elections. This does not bode well for the future because it's a mingy vagabond. I'm being super-extra nice when I say that. If I weren't so polite I instead would have stated that House Lokison has stated that an inter-dimensional race of reptilian beings manipulates global events to keep humans in constant fear so the reptilians can feed off the negative energy this creates. That's just pure Trotskyism. Well, in House Lokison's case, it might be pure ignorance, seeing that if House Lokison is going to strap us down with a network of rules and regulations, then it should at least have the self-respect to remind itself of a few things: First, it uses divisive rhetoric to rip off everyone and his brother. And second, its dissertations never cease to amaze me. Like their author, they're shiftless, splenetic, passive-aggressive, parasitic, and asinine. And, I'm sure if you read them yourself, you'll come up with additional relevant adjectives of your own. That being said, House Lokison can't fool me. I've met slimy know-nothings before so I know that House Lokison complains a lot. What's ironic, though, is that it hasn't made even a single concrete suggestion for improvement or identified a single problem with the system as it exists today.

When House Lokison made its puppy-dog fellow travelers wag their little tails by promising to let them convert houses of worship into houses of Dadaism, I realized for the first time that under the guise of “fighting hucksterism,” House Lokison will render unspeakable and unthinkable whole categories of beliefs about power. I'll stand by that controversial statement and even assume that most readers who bring their own real-life experience will agree with it. At a bare minimum, I don't know which are worse, right-wing tyrants or left-wing tyrants. But I do know that House Lokison has been fostering a culture devoted to policing speech and punishing speakers. What's frightening is that this culture engenders patterns of thought that are surprisingly similar to those long identified by cognitive behavioral therapists as causes of depression and anxiety. I don't know about you, but I would prefer to live in a culture in which people are free to admit that House Lokison wants to make us the helpless puppets of our demographic labels. That's clearly a formula for repression and resentment and will lead to it worsening an already unstable situation within a short period of time. At this point, let me mention that some of my friends have criticized my previous letters for sounding too negative. They suggested that I adopt a more positive tone in the future. Well, as I've reached the end of this letter, I guess I can try ending on a positive note: I'm positive that this is not the first time we've had trouble with predatory faitours, and it won't be the last.

• Agree 2