House Odinson's message to House Lokison

Llama/Yoda

So recently I have heard of a man named "cannon" of the 327th calling himself a son of Loki, much like the sons of Thor which wolfro started many moons ago. Clearly he intends for this to be a branch family of house odinson in the same way which the Thorsons were. Of course we would welcome this man with open arms! However, if that is not his intent we must declare war upon this new house before it supplants us! House Odinson therefore calls the banners! Any and all members of our fine house are requested to assist! Also any who wish to join our illustrious house may message me and be granted a place in our shield wall as an Odinson!

Edited by Llama/Yoda
  • Funny 3
  • Winner 1

Average IQ of the server is dropping higher than expected, I'll have to find the sources.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

• Management
Management

Shut up I own Thor and Loki 

• Disagree 3

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Low key the Zarosons will rise up as they watch from the shadows of war.

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

Banned

War

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Banned
1 minute ago, SmallJeff said:

We shall win the war @Poe @Cannon

We shall Sergeant SmallJeff 

Banned

@Llama/YodaShall we discuss terms of war?

I leave for once and now there is a war the fuck happened. Now I'm in both discords 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

4 hours ago, Joah said:

9ffc9f0f1dfdadd6619d0f567ae57f3b--funny-

Aren’t you a Targaryen? 

You’re confusing me bruh just wash your car already. Smh my balls

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was