Adding a honorary Job to SOBDE EDITED.

Tinovious

Name: Tinovious | Kal Skirata 

RP Rank: Squad Lead | BCMD 

Suggestion: Adding a Honorary job to SOBDE for those who have served as a Regimental Commander and have finished their term. Or Retired Command of SOBDE. Maybe making it one or two slots with multiple body Groupers of members of Cuy'val Dar who were called back into service for the GAR by Zey to cross training Regular Troopers for Commando Training, Like Walon Vau, Mij Gilamar, Wad'e Tay'haai etc. 

Implementation: Uhh, However you do that kinda stuff where you add models and stuff, you k now. Complicated stuff. Could just take the current Kal Model or any Null model and reskin it! Or use the link in workshop content excluding the Kal one.

Lore: "For close to ten years, these one hundred training sergeants trained the Grand Army's ten thousand clone commandosuntil their deployment at the Battle of Geonosis in 22 BBY, which sparked the galactic Clone Wars. With their contract up, many of the Cuy'val Dar trainers went back to their lives, but a small number continued professional relations with the Republic, returning to train further generations of clones on Kamino, and later cross-training standard clone soldiers with commando skills."
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Cuy'val_Dar

Workshop content if applicable: Requires development, (Going to look for a modeller if the work shop content is too pepega) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1765563821

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: SOBDE Honorary Job (The Job could be called "Cuy'val Dar Training Sergeant" Or something along the lines)

Slots:  Two

Pay: 400 (This Job will only be used for old retired SOBDE OG's or Retired Squad leads who may want to roleplay with the current SOBDE)

Description: The Cuy'val Dar were a group of one hundred individuals summoned by Mandalorian bounty hunter Jango Fett, to come to the watery worldof Kamino to train clone troopers for the Galactic Republic. Of these one hundred males and females, seventy-five were Mandalorians like Fett, and in the Mandalorian language Cuy'val Dar meant "those who no longer exist"

Model: (Don't have one yet, Reeee)

Weapons: DC-15a,DC-15s, WESTAR-M5, or whatever may be appropriate.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Other: 

Edited by Tinovious

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

+1 Send it

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Banned

That’s pretty cool. 

+1

r4ymo.gif

+1 Love me this side of Star Wars Lore and think it'd be badass. It's only a few slots and I don't think it'll be much of a problem at all.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

3 minutes ago, Pythin said:

-1 I mean. Tbh there are too many retired command. So, I’d say +1 to the people who were SOBDE Reg

This statement right here. This will spiral out of control to where everyone would want one and then people have to go down the line and remember who had that position. 

Here's an example that I'm doing on myself. 

Honorary SOBDE

Honorary BCMD

Honorary Marshall Commander 

Honorary High Jedi General 

Honorary BO Commander

See the problem that it would cause?

(Also pythin this isn't towards you, just using your statement as a base)

WAS MEDIC

Banned
1 hour ago, JBFox said:

+1 (Definitely not biased because I'd want to use this job)

fuck he figured it out

+1, though there's a lot of retired command so idk how well it would be split between 2 slots. Who knows.

17 minutes ago, Pythin said:

-1 I mean. Tbh there are too many retired command. So, I’d say +1 to the people who were SOBDE Reg

8 minutes ago, Qal said:

I will +1, For Personnel who Complete 1 Term as SOBDE RCMD

8 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

fuck he figured it out

+1, though there's a lot of retired command so idk how well it would be split between 2 slots. Who knows.

Yeah, We have a lot of retired Command which may make it pretty pepega. Though, Not a lot of them play on the server anymore. But, I'd be down to make it for People who have served as SOBDE Reg and finished their term. I've edited the suggestion to add in the Regimental area. 

+1 Vonte Tervho thick 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Just now, Pythin said:

I’d say like give it to retired command that have done like POG stuff as a Squad lead could get it as well

Yeah, Fairs. Seems really reasonable tbh. Because we've got guys that didn't serve as Reg but did like three Kal terms PEPELMAO

17 minutes ago, Pythin said:

I’d say like give it to retired command that have done like POG stuff as a Squad lead could get it as well

And the people who have always stood with SOBDE in their worst helping with relationships and helping in general >:) so like theres people who just don't have the time to be BCMD's but do fantastic work as XO's and such. Previous Ordo's etc etc

• Agree 1
  • Management
Management

Man you just taking all my ideas now I see... smh my head.

+1 for those that have served a term as Reg.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

Why does it have to be limited to SOBDE Regs who finished their term? -1 for now if former SOBDE Reg gets its then the rest should too

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

1 minute ago, Cannon said:

Why does it have to be limited to SOBDE Regs who finished their term? -1 for now if former SOBDE Reg gets its then the rest should too

People are wanting to limit to people who finished their term because most SOBDE reg’s resign after a week or two lmao but im personally fine with whatever one

Edited by Tinovious

1 hour ago, Marvel said:

Man you just taking all my ideas now I see... smh my head.

+1 for those that have served a term as Reg.

Alright 4head, at least I had the balls to make the suggestion

• Coordinator
Coordinator
4 hours ago, Qal said:

I will +1, For Personnel who Complete 1 Term as SOBDE RCMD

Pog thats me +1`

• Agree 1
14 hours ago, JBFox said:

+1 (Definitely not biased because I'd want to use this job)

You didn’t serve your full term dummy 

+1 

(although I still wish I was in the sobde discord as I have been told I still have my honorary rc rank xd xd but not my retired cmd lol)

• Retired Founder

Executively Denied regardless of feedback.

The only people who will have honorary positions are Chancellor Palpatine + and Jedi Masters or Battalions that choose to do so.

I will not add in a job for an honorary rank.