Scribbles - Grand Master ReApp 2

Scribbles

Steam Name: [SR] Makara [VA]

RP Name: Grand Master of the Order Yoda 

Steam ID (SteamID Finder) STEAM_0:1:99811249

How many terms have you held the position?:
Two so far, and i wish to hold at least one more if possible. 

How do you feel your previous term went?:
I believe my previous term went better than my first time, as i am now versed in the roll of Yoda, not only keeping the Jedi Alive through the creativity and opportunities  that better the server, and keeping relation with Clones with the help of my Council, especially Mace Windu and Shaak Ti.

Why do you wish to remain a Grand Master of the Order?: 
I wish to remain Grand master to not only keep improving and keeping the Jedi Alive and breathing well, keeping them well working with clones and others in the future, for the better of the Jedi as well. Including when the new map comes out, i have many different plants for the Jedi of the new Map release.

Current availability:
Now that i am on Summer Vacation.
Monday-Friday: 12PM -3AM
Saturday: 11AM - 3AM
Sunday 2PM EST - 1AM 
(All times in EST)

What are some of your achievements in the order during your past term?:
Continuation with Dedicated Master trial times.
Allowing more opportunities to improve Roleplay efficiently around the base, and temple. 
Mission system for Jedi Shadows. 
Branches Striving to be better and Heavy activity increase. 

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within the Jedi order?:
As how the Order is now, i intend on creating more passive RP opportunities than i already do, however i would like to involve the Sith as well, so Jedi aren't just limited to clone PassiveRP and Within the Temple themselves. I plan on incentives for the mission system ive made for Jedi and will allow improvements to come to that system over time. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
I do indeed understand, now that i have the summer to be active.

• Friendly 1
Banned

he's done alright for this long +1

r4ymo.gif

+1 Scribbles always makes good decisions, and always helps me whenever I pm him no matter how dumb I am. L u C a R i O

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

I agree with metro. this is a really half ass'd app. we all know you can do better then that scribbles. But I will say you have done a lot for the order and still do. so I will be +1

• Friendly 1

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

Banned
4 minutes ago, Metro said:

-1, Tiny App Dawg. Doesn't seem like you put the effort into this application it deserves...

Just now, Baelfire said:

I agree with metro. this is a really half ass'd app. we all know you can do better then that scribbles. But I will say you have done a lot for the order and still do. so I will be +1

y'all know its a Reapp right? it doesn't need to be long lmao 

r4ymo.gif

1 minute ago, Sixta said:

y'all know its a Reapp right? it doesn't need to be long lmao 

You do know he is running against someone right? It should be long lmao

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

Honestly, This app looks like shit it looks like you didn't put any effort into this explaining what you were going to do instead gave vague statements of what you want to do. I'm Sorry scribbles but i think its times for someone else to come into yoda and spread new ideas, everytime i brought something to you that was a problem that i had proof other people knew it was and wanted it delt with you blew it off all the time. An then weeks later it finally gets fixed after someone finally puts it up on the doc. 

As well I don't like to come into the jedi order  cause i have way i would run it that many people don't really like, thats why i stayed out and gave you advice and problems that were easy to fix, But when you blow that shit off and say my opinion doesn't fucking matter to the point it actually hurts to think you had such good potential as a yoda and blew off all the little things that showed me that you can't be trusted as a yoda anymore.

Sorry man -1 

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

Said the N-word in predominantly black neighbourhood I did. Running for my life I am.

Edit: Too much of a backseat yoda for the current state of jedi. -1

Edited by BigZach
  • Funny 3

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

+1 both are great

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

Big +1 Good Luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

-1 Not gonna lie you're a great dude and chillin with you is a good time, however I do honestly believe thexan can better guide the order toward a stronger future, and seems to acknowledge it's currents faults more readily and accurately.  - Llama, the first synergy Yoda

• Friendly 1