Gadget's Bacara Re-application - here we go again.

Gadget

Steam Name:

[SR] Gadget [SA]

RP Name:

Battalion Commander Bacara

Steam ID (SteamID Finder)

STEAM_0:0:89827130

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

21st Nova Corp

How many terms you've held the position?:

Why do you wish to maintain this position?:

I have been leading the GM now 21st for a long time now and have helped with the integrations with GM and SO into the 21st, addition of new jobs and new bases/ships. I have always tried to do the best for my battalions bur also what is best for the server. I try to encourage RP within my battalions, which can be difficult as the 21st is almost the teacher battalions with the amount of trainings we host. I also try and make sure all my troopers have a voice of reason, and cool mind in heated situations and a shoulder to cry on. I put my all into the 21st and care for each of my troopers.

Issues currently in the 21st.

One if the main issues I have to deal with is activity, due in part to school finishing for the members a such. That is why I am aiming to add more allocating training simulations that test the troopers on different aspects and puts them through there passes. Another problem that the 21st faces is balancing out the importance of playing on the server and teaching people the requires training, GMACTs, EOD, TECH, BT and GT takes up a lot of time to do. The increase of activity I hope to achieve during the summer should help solve this issue, as well as the addition of a timetable for these trainings, especially EOD and TECH.

Current availability:

Anyone 6pm BST till about 12am BST

Which is like 1pm EST to 7pm EST but I am usually on a bit longer also.

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?:

The successful integration of GM and SO

The addition and adaptation of new and existing trainings 

Implementing new jobs to cover areas we are struggling in

An active GM/21st with a solid officer Corp, ready for the summer.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?:

I have the aspiration of having 21 21st on, so further increasing activity is on the agenda.

Modification and adaptation of current jobs to deals with issues we have.

Re-vitalise the Jet trooper branch and starting boarding training again.

Help Base Ops with the implementation of QM (If it comes back as we have dabbled in it)

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes, is do.

Edited by Gadget
Answer BigZach's query

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

• Management
Management

+1 done a good job so far so why not continue to do so

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

6 hours ago, BigZach said:

Neutral.

What are the problems facing 21st?

How are you going to deal with these glaring issues?

How can I trust you to so?

That's you for the questions, I have added a sections relating to these onto the application now for those who read it in the future to also view more easily.

As for trust, that is harder to prove and support as I could see myself as very trustworthy but trust is not a title one gives himself, rather one he earns through deeds.

• Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

I've seen a lot of Bacara's come and go in my time (Forseen, Medic, Gene, Trifero, etc.) And I believe Gadget has what it takes to continue making the 21st (I still call them GMs) a great, serious, and professional battalion as it should be, you have my full support, give em hell!.

+1

Edited by XSilentJoe
  • Friendly 1

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

Ah shit here we go again +1

• Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

+1 Good Luck dont burn your self out 

• Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Banned

Plus one. GL :)

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

+1, enough said

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8