187th Revamping

Sugga

Name: Sugga

RP Rank: BCMD Sugga

Suggestion:

187th paratrooping has 11 jobs and i propose that we first off knock out the sharpshooter job out of the battalion as we have an ARF and they do almost the same job. Also i want to change the jobs Heavy, Medic, and Engineer to a Paratrooping model and give them parachutes. Also giver the battalion commander a Parachute. This will allow the 187th to actually be able to be a full paratrooping battalion and not be hindered by having to land a laat for the rest of my battalion and battalion commander

Implementation:

For implementation we would change the jobs of Heavy, Medic and Engineer to the paratrooper model also we would give them a parachute. They would keep the exact same load out as they have now.

Also the battalion commander would get is a parachute

Lore: 187th Paratrooping Legion

Workshop content if applicable: “Require Development”

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change

(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job:187th Legion Heavy, 187th Legion Medic, 187th Legion Engineer, 187th Legion Battalion Commander, (Remove 187th Legion Sharpshooter)

Slots: 10

Pay: 350

Description: The 187th Legion was said to be present during the Battle of Dantooine, as well as Battle of Coruscant. Legend had it that they operated as a Legion and underneath an unknown 187th Commander. Little is known of this battalion.

Model: models/player/cblake/synergy/187th/paratrooper/para.mdl (for the time being until we can get specific models made)

Weapons:  They would keep the guns they already have.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Other: A parachute 

Edited by Sugga
  • Agree 1
  • Management
Management

I personally would prefer a Paratrooper Sharpshooter rather than an ARF Trooper.

Also wouldn't this require all new models for you or are you gonna copy and paste the current one?

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Sounds a bit like your gonna become better purple 2ndAC.

I'm gonna stay neutral as 187th activity has been meh whenever I have been on. And I would rather just wait for your parachutes.

Edited by Gadget
I said jet packs not parachutes
  • Agree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

-1 makes the paratrooper job obsolete and your aerial trooper obsolete and makes your heavy retardedly broken. As well as 187th ISNT A PARATROOPER BATTALION ONLY THE BCMD IS CONFIRMED AS ONE like keller. 187th has 187th marines as well and a bunch of shit they arent a paratrooper battalion they are a battalion that have paratroopers

Edited by justuscloud5
1 hour ago, Arroyo said:

-1 To give the heavy and medic a jetpack

+1 to everything else but

didnt joah say that 187th will be getting 1 job with the parachute? With this update it sounds you trying to make it a 2ndAC battalion at this point.

At the very least this would make them better than just a normal battalion +1 to everything but the heavy no flying autism 

*Attention*

To everyone -1ing due to Jetpacks and weapons | Or the "There becoming 2ndAC" 

They are going to be getting PARACHUTES, in the next update (or what is supposed to happen)

With that the only 187th job that is "support to have a jetpack" is the Jet Trooper. They were given Jet packs as a TEMPORARY thing for the Paratrooper so they could do there job.

This makes complete sense to me. A Paratrooper Battalion needs more then 1 job that can paradrop...  there are still the norm 187th Trooper, ARF, ARC, PILOT, Areal(JT). Which would require the LAAT to land.

+1

Edited by Qal
  • Agree 1

Right Lad, So I will start of with saying +1 just so yall dont have to read the rest but:

I like this idea as we are a Paratrooping battalion, Our battle station was made Top Hanger Bay as we are on Synergy the following:

a "Rapid Response, Paratrooping Attack Battalion"

We as the 187th did not make this, It was brought up at the commanders meeting and this is what we got told WE ARE, not what we decided. I do not agree with some things like the HVY as that would be stupidly overpowered, But I think a way to work around this would to simply nerf the damage done by the HVY job but making up for it in jet pack. Im not too sure.

For the people that stats that it makes our Arial job pointless, Thats not really all that true. Yes they wont be the only ones with a jetpack, but the way Ariel works in the 187th is that they are to stick with the main force, whilst Paratroopers are elites training in advanced combat on ground and air which allows them to run a little like ARC (Just not as cool or elite) Ariel on the other hand, remain with the main force giving assistance when we need etc.

I think this is a smart idea, as we are a Paratrooping battalion but I think this would work way better with a parachute than a jetpack at the end of the day.

187th Legion ARCL LTC Dreams. (An ARC Trooper who needs the LAAT to still land x)

Edited by OldMateDreams
  • Agree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

I mean if you are going to make every normal job a "parachuting job" then surely 2ndAC should too right? Considering how we are all waiting for parachutes, 2ndAC lost their heavy and Sniper because back then there was no plan to add parachutes.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

4 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

I mean if you are going to make every normal job a "parachuting job" then surely 2ndAC should too right? Considering how we are all waiting for parachutes, 2ndAC lost their heavy and Sniper because back then there was no plan to add parachutes.

From what I was told. 2ndAC will keep Jetpacks

Edited by Qal
4 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

Just now, Qal said:

From what I was told. 2ndAC will keep Jetpacks

Im hearing they want to keeping jetpacks as 2ndAC also.

But if that was the case Nade, 2ndAC should have their jetpacks stripped and then given the Parachutes, not both which is what im assuming you mean.

That is what is going to happen to our Paratrooper job when Parachutes get added I believe is that we lose the jetpack and Ariel keeps it but doesnt get a parachute.

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
Just now, OldMateDreams said:

Im hearing they want to keeping jetpacks as 2ndAC also.

But if that was the case Nade, 2ndAC should have their jetpacks stripped and then given the Parachutes, not both which is what im assuming you mean.

That is what is going to happen to our Paratrooper job when Parachutes get added I believe is that we lose the jetpack and Ariel keeps it but doesnt get a parachute.

The plan is that 2ndAC get parachutes, Parajai squad (the elite 2ndAC) will keep jetpacks

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

1 minute ago, Nade Jones said:

The plan is that 2ndAC get parachutes, Parajai squad (the elite 2ndAC) will keep jetpacks

I dont see them adding a Parjai Squad job just to keep jetpacks. It would be easier for the developers to simply remove "weapon_jetpack" and replace it with "parachute" under the weapons category of the darkrp_modification than to code in another job.

187th Legion ARCL LTC Dreams. (An ARC Trooper who needs the LAAT to still land x)

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
Just now, OldMateDreams said:

I dont see them adding a Parjai Squad job just to keep jetpacks. It would be easier for the developers to simply remove "weapon_jetpack" and replace it with "parachute" under the weapons category of the darkrp_modification than to code in another job.

Our plan was to replace the 2ndAC Bear job with the Parjai job. Ease of development is nonexistent in this scenario coding a job takes 30 seconds.

But we are getting off-topic this is a 187th thread, All I'm saying is both 2ndAC and 187th should be treated moderately fairly, all things considered.

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

The 187th has not yet become the battalion it's supposed to be. These changes would make the 187th truly become the paratrooper battalion it should be. I trust in Suggas judgment and if he believes this then I would be inclined to believe him seeing that he actually is the BCMD of the 187th.

+1

Best of luck!

Papa Kal

9 hours ago, Marvel said:

Also wouldn't this require all new models for you or are you gonna copy and paste the current one?

I really don’t mind if they all look the same so I would say no we would just copy and paste But that’s up to the developers at that point. Maybe down the road we could get custom models but not it’s nothing immediate 

-1 for the heavy Jetpack 

From what I've read, only some troopers wore paratrooper armour. It also says some also wore galactic marine armour. My reccomendation is, rather than limiting yourself to one thing, try to focus on what you can utilize from what is already given. Or attempt to get a galactic marine like I previously mentioned. That way you have multiple branches to focus on.

Neutral, good luck buckaroo.

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Banned

Neutral 

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

14 hours ago, Gadget said:

Sounds a bit like your gonna become better purple 2ndAC.

I'm gonna stay neutral as 187th activity has been meh whenever I have been on. And I would rather just wait for your jetpack.

This. I agree with this.

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

• Management
Management

Yeah sorry but -1

Joah literally spent money on all of these models and cblake spent time and effort into them as well.

The 187th isn’t a paratrooper Legion in lore so idk where you’re getting you’re lore argument from. In my opinion having everyone in paratrooper armor with the same model would make the 187th really bland.

187th Heavy Paratrooper....

an entire Battalion having jet boots....

Yeah this isn’t it Chief.

• Agree 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

12 hours ago, justuscloud5 said:

-1 makes the paratrooper job obsolete and your aerial trooper obsolete and makes your heavy retardedly broken. As well as 187th ISNT A PARATROOPER BATTALION ONLY THE BCMD IS CONFIRMED AS ONE like keller. 187th has 187th marines as well and a bunch of shit they arent a paratrooper battalion they are a battalion that have paratroopers

flying aids to be exact

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1 for the Parachute but removing Sharpshooting im Netrual about that Joah spent alot of money on them and its not right to remove them but yes we got ARF but at the same time Paratroopers are gonna be really hard to get to so at least give all trooper parachutes and make Paratroopers with jetpacks and parachutes just in case as well as paratroopers are gonna be like our K company they are elite and best of best to a certain extent.

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

2 minutes ago, SRLiquid said:

+1 for the Parachute but removing Sharpshooting im Netrual about that Joah spent alot of money on them and its not right to remove them but yes we got ARF but at the same time Paratroopers are gonna be really hard to get to so at least give all trooper parachutes and make Paratroopers with jetpacks and parachutes just in case as well as paratroopers are gonna be like our K company they are elite and best of best to a certain extent.

Then that takes away from aerial troopers so by any of these passing you kill 2 or more regiments that are already fine ad it wasnt 187ths job to be paratroopers they worked as infantry with some paratroopers this the paratrooper job

22 hours ago, Hayley said:

+1 We do specialize in Paratrooper Corps, this would go exactly with our LORE, 

spacer.png

Yall there isnt any lore don't try to add that into your argument. You aren't a

23 hours ago, Sugga said:

187th Paratrooping Battalion

Yall are a legion, that happened to have an unnamed BCMD who wore paratrooper armor. The rest of you were standard troopers look at your toys for christ sake. Secondly instead of just giving your men jetpacks and saying "its just until the update comes". Why not wait until the update drops like everyone else, that way we aren't adding something just so it can be removed as soon as the new thing comes out, aswell as having a flying medic and heavy is dumb as hell.

• Agree 2

Tbh, Chief. Just seems like they just want a paratrooper. Yeah, I don't agree with giving a heavy a jetpack, Though I'm all for them getting parachutes. Pretty sure Joah is trying to find a decent parachute thingy. Y'all complaining about lore, but when is lore ever done correctly on any CWRP sever. Some Troopers with 187th wore Paratrooper armour and some wore Galatic Marine armour, But fuck it. Get that parachute, lmao.

+1

Edited by Tinovious

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

23 hours ago, Metro said:

-1 : Those models were literally just made and your asking for new ones. Server resources would better be used elsewhere.

Sugga literally said he is fine with copy and pasting the models lmao.

14 hours ago, CBlake said:

So waste SR or Joahs money for paying for a full pack when he could of just ordered 2 models? Seeing as you want a "full" paratrooper battalion.  Hell. i dont really give a shit what you guys do but i hope you guys see where im coming from ;)

it would be cool if 187th would keep their models but rename them and give them what they need.

20 hours ago, CBlake said:

So waste SR or Joahs money for paying for a full pack when he could of just ordered 2 models? Seeing as you want a "full" paratrooper battalion.  Hell. i dont really give a shit what you guys do but i hope you guys see where im coming from ;)

I do see where your coming from CBlake, i do feel bad for that and if we could just give them parachutes and keep their models but i dont think that would go over well

1 hour ago, Sugga said:

I do see where your coming from CBlake, i do feel bad for that and if we could just give them parachutes and keep their models but i dont think that would go over well

You are getting parachutes, whenever they are added for an update - no choice but to wait. This suggestion is more beneficial than what you're already getting will end up providing; Unless people can AOS/arrest 187th who use the Jetpack typically (instead of just to go down and soften the fall). Plus, if I recall correctly, only one 187th job is ment to have the parachute per Joah's saying. I'd still be fine with the Battalion getting it but definitely not Jetpacks, just gonna have to wait.

On 6/12/2019 at 12:46 AM, Marvel said:

I personally would prefer a Paratrooper Sharpshooter rather than an ARF Trooper.

This

On 6/12/2019 at 3:27 PM, Metro said:

-1 : Those models were literally just made and your asking for new ones. Server resources would better be used elsewhere.

This pretty much sums it up. I know you guys aren't trying to come off as greedy, but it kind of looks like it. tbh.

DENIED

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Denied