Sugga

RP Name:

ARC - 5639 CPT Sugga

Steam ID (SteamID Finder)

STEAM_0:1:91441662

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

187th Attack battalion.

Experience:

Dooms unit commander on icefuse. 187th XO from icefuse, SOBDE commander on other smaller communities.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I was an old 187th XO back in the icefuse era and i love this battalion. I have seen this battalion help people through real life problems and it has helped me myself through some rough times. Its time for me to give back to the battalion and allow people to feel the same way I've felt whenever I first join this battalion. I also want to see it thrive through the attack battalions and show its past glory as a very numerous and strong battalion. I want to restore it to its former glory and then push it farther towards perfection. The trainings, recruitment, family, fun, serious, aspect that the battalion once hold is what I am going to restore. I will train the troopers to where they are all self equipped to do anything asked of them, pick leads that excel in every sub unit and also make sure they are active. I will make it a fun battalion but when it needs to be serious it will be. I will have them be very disciplined to respect not just rank but the person that holds the rank. Its important to me that everyone is treated as an equal because even though you have a rank in front of your name you still are a person playing a game and there is no reason to talk down to someone just because they have a rank in front of the name. I have also set up the ARF and ARC tryouts and branches for the battalion already and  hosted numbers of trainings to help the battalion get better at PVP/PVE. I have also set up other training's with other battalions to help up with Battle Comms and with all around Strategy.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes

Availability:

Week days are later at night (6-9 est). Weekends are all day 

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

You can reach me on my phone at anytime

1 month

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want this battalion to be a very strong, numerous, self sufficient battalion. I want it to out perform all the expectations that anyone holds it to. I want it to be the best in ever field that it is in. I also want it to be a respect battalion not some place you go to mess around. i also want it to be very connected to other battalions so that we don't have and feuds between battalions for any reasons.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

I've been waived for this application

Edited by Sugga

+1 during his time in 187th has been a great ARCL and has put a lot of work in. I am proud to say that I had made him Captain. One of the most active 187th troopers, and does things outside the box, for new troopers wanting to join the battalion, as well as his trainings.

Although he keeps calling me a bubble gum dumb looking ass

Edited by Hayley

-1, honestly you've only been on synergy for 1 month and i know you have experience on other servers but maybe get a little more time on synergy and then apply

• Disagree 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Neutral- I haven’t met you so I can’t really +1 or -1, GL

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1, I have been with Sugga for Years. He has always proven himself to be an AMAZING Leader in any Battalion OR Group. He is VERY active and has continued to set an example for his troopers time after time. I fully believe that he will get this position, and He is currently the best fit for it.

• Winner 1

Doom the Boom

I don't know why you guys are saying he's inactive. He's literally on every single day for like 6-8 hours. He may not be on earlier in the day and that is because he is in PST and not EST so he is 3 hours behind us. Literally at like 8-9PM EST check the server and check our teamspeak channel and you will see that he is on.

13 hours ago, Kronos Jones said:

Neutral- I haven’t met you so I can’t really +1 or -1, GL

13 hours ago, Pythin said:

Neutral- Never met you, and I feel Noodles could do a great job from my experience with him, so that’s my take

13 hours ago, Arroyo said:

Neutral - I have never met you 

12 hours ago, Lucky said:

Neutral- never seen you

WHy on god would you guys comment neutral never seen you ? its kinda useless ? im 99% sure that neutral are not counted in +1/-1 and you guys are just saying "never seen you" im just wondering.. why ? this is more meant to say if you support him and why with constructive critizisme.

also for the people calling him inactive, its just not true, he plays late at night, I see him almost every day. Its not because you dont see someone that means they are inactive.

With that being said  FAT +1 for me, ive know sugga since he was a CT sgt on icefuse (because yes CT was a battalion on icefuse before this community was created) Ive been with him in 187th and were both XO together, Sugga is more then qualified for this job and I know he has what it needs to be BCMD and to bring them to glory. I really hope you get it my friend and good luck you are by far the most qualified in this race.

Edited by Bazoo
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 3
  • Friendly 1
13 hours ago, Pythin said:

Neutral- Never met you, and I feel Noodles could do a great job from my experience with him, so that’s my take

This. I agree completely with what Pythin said. Neutral 

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

1 hour ago, Ching said:

Why the FUCK are people putting neutral on applications? If you don't have an opinion, then don't put anything you dumb fucks holy hell.

+1

You seem competent for this position.

A neutral is used when there are both negative and positive reasons in their opinion are in play. Where a positive nor negative judgement can be determined in their opinion. Rather they believe that both negative and positive do not outweigh each other. Therefore they are neutral. 

Anything else you want me to explain before you dissuade more people from replying?

• Agree 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Neutral, just because people are asking why people are saying “neutral” lmao

jk my guy +1 from me because from what I’ve seen you are really active (one of the few 187th officers I see on all the time) and I think that even though you kinda stay a bit behind the Curtains of things you seem to be capable of being a productive commander

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

+1 from what I’ve seen so far from being in 187ths TS and in game he really cares about the battalion and leads very well and works well with the battalion  so I wish u luck Sugga 

Edited by JaBaku

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact Dragon and Bananaberry for your interview before 5/19/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist