CWRP Connor's ban appeal

RP Name/Steam Name: RP, 187th PVT 2060 Connor
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59578328
Date of Ban: 5/4/2019
Length of Ban: 3 days
Offense: failrp, disrespect, disconnect to avoid arrest
Banned By: I don't know how to see
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Hello, my name is Debby, mother of two, and mother of 187th PVT 2060 Connor.  He came into my room a few minutes ago and he was sobbing. I asked him what was wrong and he told me how he was banned from his favorite STARWARSRP server. This fired me up. Then he told me what happened. It all started when he was getting a medical checkup because his character seemed to have warts growing on his genitals. He told the medic (Danil) that on a previous mission he had sexual intercourse with a wookie. Danil was shocked he had no idea what to do so he called in backup. Commander Fox came down to see what the problem was and he arrested Danil and my son for ERP. My son told me had to spend 15 whole minutes in a box.Its not his fault he was attracted to the wookie he just couldn't help it. Eventually, He got out and my son, him being only 24 didn't know how to control his emotions very well. He was emotionally distraught from what happened earlier. He saw Commander Fox and called him one of the nastiest words in the book B****. I did spank him for his behaviors. But, as a parent this pissed me off more than anything, Commander Fox told my son he needs to "suck a pecker." Oh baby. That not only hurt his feelings it went against everything our family stood for. No one in my family is aloud to be gay. It is against God, so its against me. My son called this guy "Twig" a baby and Commander Fox got his wittle feelings hurt and tried to arrest my son. My son was terrified of the situation and pulled the plug on his computer. he tried to join again later and he was banned. I am shocked by the behavior of the staff team, I believe they acted very poorly in this situation and I would like action to be tooken immediately 
Evidence to support your claims:

Edited by Connor2060
  • Funny 14
  • Winner 2
6 minutes ago, Connor2060 said:

He told the medic (Danil) that on a previous mission he had sexual intercourse with a wookie.

.Its not his fault he was attracted to the wookie he just couldn't help it.

Is this a meme?

Are you memeing?

This looks like a fucking 4chan greentext post about a 20+year old "baby boy" screaming about nuggies in a mcdonalds. 

He got out and my son, him being only 24

Edited by Scribbles
  • Funny 1
1 minute ago, Scribbles said:

Is this a meme?

Are you memeing?

This looks like a fucking 4chan greentext post about a 20+year old "baby boy" screaming about nuggies in a mcdonalds. 

No! I hope the rest of the staff team will actually be there for my son, I thought you guys were supposed to help player of the community.

• Funny 1
9 minutes ago, Connor2060 said:

No! I hope the rest of the staff team will actually be there for my son, I thought you guys were supposed to help player of the community.

Well technically if anything. ERP is around a 1 week. 

3 days is generous. 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

LOL MOMS ARE THE BEST HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM FUCKING DEAD 

1 hour ago, Connor2060 said:

warts growing on his genitals. he had sexual intercourse with a wookie.  him being only 24 That not only hurt his feelings it went against everything our family stood for. No one in my family is aloud to be gay. It is against God, Commander Fox got his wittle feelings hurt

I havn't laughed that hard in awhile lmao

-1 for everything above lol. on a side note even playing this game mode is "Going against god"

Edited by Baelfire

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

1 hour ago, BlackiSblack said:

+1 this kid is gon kill him self 

Jeez Man U can’t say that......

I’m sorry that you’re son is attracted to male Wookiee. It’s a shame that he could not get some fine female Wookie ass and got Wookie peepee instead.

this is somehow more retarded, funny, stupid, memey, and shitposty then every single one of my posts COMBINED

+1 however. i am the proud mother of 52 amiibo and make sure to put them all to bed after giving each one a kiss good night