Adding 327th Clone Commander A'den

Poe

Name: Poe / Bly

Suggestion: Add 327th Commander A'den as a playable job/character.

Implementation: Adding the Model and Job under the 327th.

Lorehttps://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/CT-80/88-3009

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/7th_Legion

Workshop content if applicable: If any of the models from the packs are unavailable this requires development.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1249360266

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=741483076&searchtext=7th+Legion

(only one of the models, not the entire packs)

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add

Job: 327th Commander A'den

Slots: 1

Pay: 450

Description: Commander A'den was a senior commander within the 327th, in charge of the 327th's 7th Legion.

Weapons: (Identical to Bly and 327th Officer)
tfa_swch_dc15a
tfa_sw_327repshot
tfa_sw_dc17dual
tfa_dc15s_ashura

Other:

I believe that with the addition of Commander A'den, our troopers will seek further improvement and development within the battalion in order to achieve the position. It will be a coveted position that can further develop the roleplay within not only the 327th but the server as a whole. Adding both diversity to the high command and an opportunity for people to strive for success. 

Just for clarification, it is only the A'den job that we are suggesting not the entire legion.

Received permission from Directors as well as Ordo / @Marvel in order to use the name for a 327th Lore Name.
7th Legion Star WarsToy:

spacer.png
7th Legion Trooper:

spacer.png
spacer.png
Possible Models:
spacer.png
Concept Picture of A'den (not confirmed Lore):

spacer.png

Edited by Poe
added more images

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

• Management
Management

YO that sick +1

Why you tryna 1 up my A'den tho

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

5 minutes ago, Jorrdan said:

Lore is off of CLONE TROOPER WIKI.com which is a made up wiki and is a made up character

Beside the Wookiepedia page which has like 1 paragraph of lore

There are multiple battalions, company's, and characters on the server with equal if not less lore.

• Agree 2

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

39 minutes ago, Jorrdan said:

Lore is off of CLONE TROOPER WIKI.com which is a made up wiki and is a made up character

zVNOle9.jpg

+1

• Funny 2

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

41st can get that trooper Fi with improcco company and we can all just become SOBDE. It will be great. 

+1 

Could be a solid addition to the server with sadly, only a small amount of lore, but can be made to work if things properly play out

• Agree 2
7 hours ago, Jorrdan said:

187th have 0 lore and we have them and we have sith and quite a few dead characters that died phase 1.

+1 but you guys are getting Deviss too arnt you 

• Agree 1
8 hours ago, Jorrdan said:

I fully agree on this. This isn't real lore so -1

It is true people will use lore to support something or use lore to completely destroy a suggestion

Neutral, yes I know the lore on the server is wacky but instead of fixing it people are just using it as an excuse to add what they want. His lore is fandom and not very much of it 

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1
2 hours ago, Arroyo said:

It is true people will use lore to support something or use lore to completely destroy a suggestion

His lore is fandom and not very much of it 

Did you ever hear about that new battalion that was added to the server that only had 2 lines of lore?

+1

• Winner 1
30 minutes ago, Cabrera said:

+1 I don’t really care that much about non lore names. Ghost company already had a lot of fandom names. And also arroyo, isn’t Bear one of the fandom names as well?

I knew that one person will name Bear

His job is being replaced don’t go there

7 minutes ago, Bleach said:

-1 There is like 2 sentences of lore on the wiki page

source.gif

Could say the exact same thing for a majority of lore characters in battalions and some battalions themselves.

• Agree 10

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

16 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

+1

But what will happen with the A'den posistion in null?

They are two different people. Just with the same name. Nothing is happening to A'den Skirata

Edited by Poe

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

• Management
Management
48 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

+1

But what will happen with the A'den posistion in null?

There are millions of Clones in the GAR. Several of them are bound to have similar names if not even the same. 

Also lore is borked for the Clone Wars. Several Clones even had the same CT numbers. Gree and Kano for example had 1004.

and nothing is happening to Null ARC Trooper A'den.

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Wait i have a complaint!!! @Poe  where did you find that image of "so called" A'den. Because i just searched all over and i only found that SAME clone on Pintrest. Not even attached to him.  I think theres some fuckery here.  I will refuse to make a model for a clone that has no model or even lore design.  If you can confirm your findings i will rethink this.   -1 

5 hours ago, CBlake said:

Wait i have a complaint!!! @Poe  where did you find that image of "so called" A'den. Because i just searched all over and i only found that SAME clone on Pintrest. Not even attached to him.  I think theres some fuckery here.  I will refuse to make a model for a clone that has no model or even lore design.  If you can confirm your findings i will rethink this.   -1 

That was my fault @CBlake I meant to have that as a concept idea for the model. Sadly I am unable to find a model that directly correlates with A'den, I have found possible model ideas and updated the suggestion with the 7th legion trooper as well as a pack that one of my commanders recently found. If possible we may be able to use one of these models instead! Sorry for the confusion and thank you for bringing that to my attention.

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Banned

+1 sure 

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

On 4/13/2019 at 1:39 AM, Jorrdan said:

GMs commander Bacara gets a paragraph of lore and GMs still got him.

Keller also got as much lore, and GMs still got him.

187th also barely have any lore at all, (They're a freaking toy, that's their lore.) and guess what? they are on the server.

212th 2AC Bear got one sentence and GUESS WHAT? He's a job in the 212th too.

So saying that this shouldn't be added because it has a lack of lore is a stupid argument because we have many characters that hardly have any lore yet are still on the server. Not to mention we throw lore out the window all the time.

*cough* *cough* Foxtrot is dead and Gregor is a dishwasher right now. *cough *hack*

+1 from me if Aden gets the armor on the bottom.

Also if 327th Aden and Null Aden meet I imagine this happening:
spacer.png

• Funny 2
  • Winner 1

+1 the server throws lore out the window multiple times, and people like to scream LORE like maniacs as an excuse for doing stupid shit. I say to hell with it,  some battalions have 5+ named characters with classes, and 327th so far have one with one other on the way. Two named characters and one that has shaky lore won't kill the immersion.

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

• 5 months later...