[SR] Kj [A]

Role-Play name:

41stGC Ranger 04 XO Kj

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:213571954

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

41st Elite Corp Commander Gree

Experience:

104th (PVT to WO): First of all, shout to Black,Chop,Zyner,Taur,Bigzack and Doc+ more to much to name. These guys were role models i look up they helped me become the leader i am today. In the 104th I work from PVT-WO I become the ARCL and Dash-29 as an NCO and i wasn't even Wolf Pack. I specialized in basic training like AMED,AENG,TECH,EOD,IG,QM,ARC,PLT. I did my duty's and train other troopers to be Medical trooper.

41st (SGM to XO): I join as a SGM i work hard to where i am today. I came pass GC first try become Draa and i was appointed SUPO step down from SUPL and became JTL to help out that regiment. Than i re-became Draa and this time i was appointed SUPL and i held alot of AT-RT and PvP training. and outcome was deadly ask GM and SO about it. became XO in a spam of a month after getting promoted from CPT.

Omega Squad (SGM to 1stLT): In omega i was Atin, funny fact i suck a TECH RP but i do my job and i do well no matter the obstacle in front of me. As a OS i was really generous towards other and did alot of community work for example i help taur build his EOD doc and i treated DU like my when there weren't i included them in events for example when i was sent to breach and clear a ship i would include DU with me. Omega taught me how to be responsibility, mature and a PvP god. I love being an OS but the only problem was that i was the only NA in my squad and ultimately i left because of that fact.

Doom unit (1stLT to 1stLT):- I join DU after i left OS because of our connection when i was an OS. Because of my SOBDE history i was appointed Combat Overseer and we was fucking shit up. But i got drained and school trouble i took a break and it  was longer than i thought it would be.

Temple Guard (TG to TGM): I became a TGM and i did alot of tryout. than shit hit the fan and metro (Cin Drallig) Leaving Taur (Serra Keto) in charge and according the the hierarchy i was second in charge after Taur he mostly advise with me about idea he had for TG but we were limited to things we could do due to our low ranks.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I want to be Gree because i have new idea for example, Because i want to further my involvement in the community like hosting training(AT-RT) and Promote Roleplay(MED and ENG Checkups), and new rules and regulation to reduce mingeness (we have a zero minge policy), Our public imagine and lastly get our numbers and activity up. Shout to Sixta and Venom we are re-working docs and we are gonna host alot more scouting training to when we do get that rare deployment for scouting  and i want to actually start doing counter-insurgency even thought that rare i want to keep my boys train in everything and prepare. My secondary goals are being being one the best PvP and being the best recon batt. Also we are giving NCO more responsibility and duty to help form them to a good a troopers.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes i do.

Availability: 

i do not have a set schedule i get on when i can and i try to get on everyday for 3 hours a day.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 

i have  1009:59:10 playtime. but ive join the forums October 8,2017 but i've been playing alot longer just cant remember the date.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: 

I want my battalion to have numbers to be active and most importantly to be respectful, discipline and mature towards other, and involved with the community by that i mean by hosting training, general rp.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

Edited by Kj12344

+1 from what I've seen this man will be change in the unfortunate path of 41st. Just don't fall into the pitfalls of other Grees. You can obviously learn from logic as a bad example since he is more recent. Just don't distance everyone away accept help and converse. No need to be a major dick to BO and all, but good luck.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Neutral, you've been in the battalion for 2-3 months. You don't seem to have much control over the maturity and professionalism of your officer corps. But from what I've seen, you're okay but were kind of boosted by Logic. Don't seem to have much experience in CLONE BATTALION HIGH COMMAND, I don't know much about a jedi branch manager role. If I were you, I would hold off on the application and fix some shit in the battalions. Either you can do that as a XO or Gree, its up to you of how much power you want over the battalion. Good luck though bb.

• Disagree 1
7 minutes ago, Doc said:

(Direct question going to both applicants)

it has been very very clear to me in my time in recon as neyo and now with my return to 91st that there is a habit of recon battalions being separated and almost broken up (including but not limited to 41st). How do you plan to work with other battalions as well as work on the image and reputation of the 41st that has in the past been infamously murky. 

Well we been offer to host training with rancor but rather it too late/troopers are on. I want to host training with all Batt docs maybe even SO too so we can 41st can get a fresh look and incite im all bout the development of my boys i want the best for them and i want to learn everything that could possibly make them the best trooper they can be.  tips for example rancor can help my boys with PvP and 91st (possibly SO) can help us with our reconnaissances since we are going back in to it 

Edited by Kj12344
typo

I'm gonna be real here, I've read this app in its entirety about 3 times, and I see a whole lot of nco experience and some other officer or leadership experience outside of 104th and also a tad bit of mass promotion from what some would say a braindead troglodyte. All things aside, this app also vaguely says some things like this:

1 hour ago, Kj12344 said:

Also we are giving NCO more responsibility and duty to help form them to a good a troopers.

What are you doing currently to achieve these goals? How are things going to differ from previous times?

You put a lot of effort into how much experience you have. But after reading it, nowhere does it say what you learned from it and how you plan to apply it to what you want to do other than when you say you have gone through the trainings and hosted medical trainings. You talk about how you're a "pvp god" and all about how you want 41st to be the best. Of course you want it to be the best, but WHY do you want it to be the best. You answered the generic why do you want to be bcmd, with the whole "anti minge and increased trainings" spiel but WHY do YOU want to be Gree specifically, out of all battalions that you could go for? How do you plan to make your mark on this battalion and improve where others have failed? 

I believe you have good intentions but I dont think that you are entirely ready or deserving of the mantle of Gree.

Edited by Egg
  • Winner 2
1 minute ago, Egg said:

I'm gonna be real here, I've read this app in its entirety about 3 times, and I see a whole lot of nco experience and some other officer or leadership experience outside of 104th and also a tad bit of mass promotion from what some would say a braindead troglodyte. All things aside, this app also vaguely says some things like this:

What are you doing currently to achieve these goals? How are things going to differ from previous times?

You put a lot of effort into how much experience you have. But after reading it, nowhere does it say what you learned from it and how you plan to apply it to what you want to do other than when you say you have gone through the trainings and hosted medical trainings. You talk about how you're a "pvp god" and all about how you want 41st to be the best. Of course you want it to be the best, but WHY do you want it to be the best. You answered the generic why do you want to be bcmd, with the whole "anti minge and increased trainings" spiel but WHY do YOU want to be Gree specifically, out of all battalions that you could go for? How do you plan to make your mark on this battalion and improve where others have failed? 

I believe you have good intentions but I dont think that you are entirely ready or entirely deserving of the mantle of Gree.

the myth, the legend, the bouncy eggy boy. stated it perfectly.

2 minutes ago, Egg said:

I believe you have good intentions but I dont think that you are entirely ready or entirely deserving of the mantle of Gree.

Egg yes i dont have much experience in High command other places but those NCO Leadership help me become the person i  am to today. Why do i want gree its not because i work hard im focusing a handwork inside the 41st giving our NCO purpose and i believe what i have in future for my nco can help them become great leaders in 41st. also beside i can for the well being of the 41st I dont care if im Gree or not i want 41st to the best i want my battalion to be respected and hold to the highest pedestal. i want my battalion to look like SOBDE without the intensity. 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Rereading this application, it seems from it that even though you want your battalion not to be mingy. You're application is kind of mingy:

Because of my SOBDE history i was appointed Combat Overseer and we was fucking shit up.

In omega i was Atin, funny fact i suck a TECH RP

i treated DU like my when there weren't i included them in events for example when i was sent to breach and clear a ship i would include DU with me. Omega taught me how to be responsibility, mature and a PvP god

Don't think your PvP skills make you be able to run a battalion B.

4 minutes ago, Beanster768 said:

Rereading this application, it seems from it that even though you want your battalion not to be mingy. You're application is kind of mingy:

Don't think your PvP skills make you be able to run a battalion B.

you are mis-understanding what im saying im goal for batt as a SECONDARY goal after i complete my Primary which is reworking domestic, Promoting Genral RP,activity/numbers, and our Public image problem after all that i would like to win a Batt vs Batt. 

Edited by Kj12344

I really don't wanna be mean or anything But I don't understand the first line to really reply

2 minutes ago, Kj12344 said:

you are mis-understanding what im saying im goal for batt as a SECONDARY goal after i complete my Primary which is reworking domestic, Promoting Genral RP,activity/numbers, and our Public image problem after all that i would like to win a Batt vs Batt. 

• Agree 1

-1 You rank transferred into 41st from a rank you were removed from monthes before hand, activity isn’t the best and I question maturity, as well as you commented on another app

• Winner 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

@Kj12344 I appreciate you trying to promote general RP and activity, but public image isn't winning B v B, okay; you won a tournament. Just because you're battalion is good at PvP doesn't mean its going to promote public image in the long run. If you want to improve PUBLIC image, that would go along with General RP and activity. And same with PUBLIC MINGING problems. Kind of like activity but when you recruit and theres a fuck ton of people standing outside your bunks all recruiting, it'll go along with numbers because it makes you look like the alpha male battalion.

1 minute ago, Beanster768 said:

I really don't wanna be mean or anything But I don't understand the first line to really reply

not gonna lie to you chef im really fucking tired and i dont make sense when im tired but pretty much i have goals. Primary Numbers/activity, Promoting general RP, reworking our domestic issue in the 41st give everyone a sense of purpose and what their role is in the battalion lastly our Public image Now im secondary goals, are just training, developing our trooper into great leaders and Winning a Batt vs Batt what what i meant by PvP gods.

• Agree 2

@Kj12344 I appreciate you trying to promote general RP and activity, but public image isn't winning B v B, okay; you won a tournament. Just because you're battalion is good at PvP doesn't mean its going to promote public image in the long run. If you want to improve PUBLIC image, that would go along with General RP and activity. And same with PUBLIC MINGING problems. Kind of like activity but when you recruit and theres a fuck ton of people standing outside your bunks all recruiting, it'll go along with numbers because it makes you look like the alpha male battalion.

I complete agree public image isnt winning a batt vs batt but im trying to say it open a new chapter for the 41st from it past. you know bout that i want my troopers to the most discipline nice- friendly guys ever. we are already not leading in arrest anymore. but i want my guys to be positive.

Just now, Beanster768 said:

You say that, but most of your 41st officer corps are dicks to me from logic making me out to be the devil. Haven't really told you this because I'm way too lazy.

this is legit what i mean by domestic issue. Bean DM me. 

2 minutes ago, Beanster768 said:

You say that, but most of your 41st officer corps are dicks to me from logic making me out to be the devil. Haven't really told you this because I'm way too lazy.

I think that this should be taken to DMs or dropped because we dont want to clutter the app up here.

• Agree 2

Looking application, it's all fluff bits to mask the lack of real intentions with the battalion. As Egg stated earlier, your intentions for the position are things that don't need to be stated. I myself would count these three things as givens for a battalion, Minging, numbers, and activity. Your experience doesn't speak much towards being the leader that everyone is going to turn to, and with the way the last BCMD exited the community, I would say something that is the most important towards becoming Commander Gree would ultimately be bridging across within the regiment firstly and starting and or completing things that Logic was incapable of doing.

Things such as these would be getting together with the 91st and RANCOR about ARQ or something similar and give each other mutual respect while strengthening not only your battalion, but the regiment as a whole.

The reason stated above is just one example on something that would strike off better than just your typical 1 2 3 points. I would recommend that you think more on your goals and where your battalion actually is, addressing the problems that are actually there rather than the minor daily dealings that all BCMD's should be working on.

Neutral

From what I can see in your application it appears that you do not have specific intentions for why you want to become Gree. The application is poorly written and very general. Yes experience is one thing, but your true intentions are what matters the most. Speaking from personal experience you won't know what high command feels like until you're thrown into it. But what specifically are you going to do? 

And

why do YOU want to become Gree?

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

-1 I'm going to be honest, if you want to bring 41st out of this ditch it's in you better start proving that you deserve it and that you can be active, i usually see the same 41st online and not to be rude, but you're not one of them and as well from what i hear you just transferred into 41st to get a high rank, which if it's true than i don't see you fit for it as it seems that you are only in for the rank.

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

12 hours ago, [SR] Piff [A] said:

-1 I'm going to be honest, if you want to bring 41st out of this ditch it's in you better start proving that you deserve it and that you can be active, i usually see the same 41st online and not to be rude, but you're not one of them and as well from what i hear you just transferred into 41st to get a high rank, which if it's true than i don't see you fit for it as it seems that you are only in for the rank.

that was correct i did came in i was notified of my Demotion by DU when they did I went down to SGM from 1LT. and i didnt even bitch or complain about it 

+1 - Most people won't know this but KJ has always put in work whenever asked and has had the responsibility to be mature whenever told. Not that leadership is based on tryouts, but KJ is still the second highest 104th recruiter on Synergy (and mind you KJ hasn't been in 104th for the longest time either). Whether or not this is important, it shows dedication and work which KJ is willing to commit to his battalion. When I tasked him the role of being W.O, he did so and made sure NCO's fell in line and wear each responsible for each other.  KJ has the dedication and work ethic to be a good BCMD if of course he can be mature and control his officers - which I know he can. 

Best of luck KJ. 

Edited by Chop

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

22 hours ago, Alexz said:

-1 from my months of expierence, you transferring into 41st with a high rank doesn’t really show you what the battalion truely is. I hope you build more of a resume first

I transfer in as SGM after a complication with my rank. 

What bean and egg said i personally don’t feel like your ready for the spot so I’m gonna have to -1 this also please fix the problems in the battalion I don’t really want to see the 41st in the way it’s currently is I love you guys but there is big problems rn and I feel like you could fix them if you do I will change to a +1

Edited by [SR] Draco
5 hours ago, Kj12344 said:

I transfer in as SGM after a complication with my rank. 

There’s no complication, you were a 1st or 2nd lieutenant in DU went inactive for monthes were removed notified, then hopped on the server and transferred into 41st, the only complication was logic not caring when I told him.

• Winner 3

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 I believe he is more fit enough to lead the 41st with going from here and there. Also, I know he is not as much due to schooling, life and etc. which should come first and which is good. I believe, he has fit enough to become the 41st Commander and he can do more and expand this battalion. From a standpoint of a general person, he can give it a go and see if it's what he wishes and or not. If it doesn't go his way, you can probably let him step down if it does go his way then he can help and elevate the 41st. I believe he can be fitted for this job and do it well although he does have IRL problems just like everyone else.

4 hours ago, Josh Schneider said:

All the things you state that you want to do as Gree you can already do as a XO i dont see why being gree would make a difference?

Netural

well when logic was gree he noticed that all his high command was going to leave when he "resign" leaving me the only person that was gonna stay so he was breeding me to become gree. 

10 hours ago, [SR] Draco said:

What bean and egg said i personally don’t feel like your ready for the spot so I’m gonna have to -1 this also please fix the problems in the battalion I don’t really want to see the 41st in the way it’s currently is I love you guys but there is big problems rn and I feel like you could fix them if you do I will change to a +1

What bean and egg are saying are more personal thing, than the facts of what i have done in the battalion.

9 hours ago, Kronos Jones said:

There’s no complication, you were a 1st or 2nd lieutenant in DU went inactive for monthes were removed notified, then hopped on the server and transferred into 41st, the only complication was logic not caring when I told him.

I was not notified i remember someone tell my BCMD that DU was unable to notified me but I was demoted. I was not removed, I left and join 41st and than i demoted from my 2ndLT  to SGM. Than for my hard work and dedication i work hard to get the rank i am now.  

+1 I've seen this guy do some great work in the 41st. He may have transferred in as a SGM but that didn't stop him from fully adapting himself to the 41st. He has and still is the rolemodel for recruitment. You guys want the 41st to be more active well this is your guy. Despite being the XO doesn't stop him from recruiting. He is actively on whenever he can, even during EU times. I don't see many NA guys doing this, mainly because it's a 6 hour time difference. I think the next Gree should be chosen based on work done in the battalion and activity. Well of the two applicants KJ is the only of the two that has been doing actual things to make the battalion grow. For all of these reasons I think KJ should be the next Gree. 

I was not notified i remember someone tell my BCMD that DU was unable to notified me but I was demoted. I was not removed, I left and join 41st and than i demoted from my 2ndLT  to SGM. Than for my hard work and dedication i work hard to get the rank i am now.  

KJ 1stLT 10/30/18 - 0 - Burnt out and not fun anymore

I actually had my facts wrong you resignedm so I guess you lied?

• Funny 3

1 minute ago, Kronos Jones said:

KJ 1stLT 10/30/18 - 0 - Burnt out and not fun anymore

I actually had my facts wrong you resignedm so I guess you lied?

I didnt lied i honestly forgot than sorry my guy. i join 18/01/2019 my memory not that great.

31 minutes ago, Kj12344 said:

I didnt lied i honestly forgot than sorry my guy. i join 18/01/2019 my memory not that great.

How did you forget that you left a battalion because you resigned lol. Like come on now man, that’s extremely hard to believe.

• Funny 1
Just now, Alexz said:

How did you forget that you left a battalion because you resigned lol. Like come on now man, that’s extremely hard to believe.

I know better to lie on BCMD app I dont remember you think after 3 months of me focusing on school and my Life you think ill remember i thought i just went inactivity without a reason i've done it before in the past but i dont do it anymore.

not going to lie, man, I enjoyed the time I spent with you when you were a 1stLT way back when but you did resign and lost your rank came back and never even came to talk to us about it and just ran over to 41st and rank transferred just on that knowledge alone its going to be a -1 from me 

5 minutes ago, Old Spartan said:

Bruh that was condescending as fuck

Every BCMD position is a mantle and a high position of respect. It is not meant to be condescending, but to get my point across as to the overall reason why I gave my -1 and the points above are the evidence to support my claim. I am sorry if you felt that it was condescending or cruel in some way.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 4

I wish I could make a proper evaluation on this. The app, and the arguments against you don't make you look too good. But of course, I don't have firsthand experience in the same respect that others might. For that reason I'm going to have to stay NEUTRALGood luck.

-1, Like how others have said, rank transferring to 41st as a high rank doesn’t make you automatically qualified for the BCMD position. Show that you have the leadership to lead the battalion and show others that you are worthy of Gree.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

On 4/6/2019 at 10:43 PM, [SR] Draco said:

You're asking him to change the battalion, yet giving him a -1 on the application that would give him the ability to do so. In addition to expecting him to magically snap his fingers to fix it.

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

1 hour ago, Poe said:

You're asking him to change the battalion, yet giving him a -1 on the application that would give him the ability to do so. In addition to expecting him to magically snap his fingers to fix it.

I was kinda confused with what you meant by "yet giving him a -1 on the application that would give him the ability to do so." but you don't need the BCMD rank to fix most things in the battalion. Stopping mingy behavior doesn't require BCMD, fixing recruitment doesn't require BCMD.

I was kinda confused with what you meant by "yet giving him a -1 on the application that would give him the ability to do so." but you don't need the BCMD rank to fix most things in the battalion. Stopping mingy behavior doesn't require BCMD, fixing recruitment doesn't require BCMD.

Trust me I fully understand that, as I was once in the same position. I meant that it cannot be fixed instantly. And he is applying to that he may attend to these issues. You could also say the exact same thing for the other applicant.

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

I have been viewing this application for a while and I have to say that you are unworthy of taking up the mantel. The amount of proof that you climbed the ranks and then the amounts of lying on this app just proves your unworthiness.  Even Egg agrees that you are not worthy of it, Egg knows best.

The guy who was second command of two removed battalions

Now star trek rper