RP Name:

Battalion Commander Bacara

Steam ID (SteamID Finder)

STEAM_0:0:89827130

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Galactic Marines

How many terms you've held the position?:

Why do you wish to maintain this position?:

My current progress within GM has been, as many have noticed, quite good. Increasing daily average numbers from 2-4 to around 6-8+, we even achieved a total of 17 GM on the server at one point yesterday ( 3/3/2019) which is a record high, the last time we had that many was near the beginning of last year. I have obliviously not done this all alone and i can not and will not claim responsibility for the achievements of all the members of GM but together we have achieve this and have come back from the brink and into this new year with a clear head and out best foot forward. I have also assisted in the introduction of new training's such as Boarding and Gate Repair training. we are also in the process of adjusting our other training's and introducing some more RP for the server.

Current availability:

Sunday to Wednesday - about 5 PM GMT to 0:00 AM GMT (12 PM EST to 7 PM EST) 

Thursday to Saturday - about 5 PM GMT to 2:00+ AM GMT (12 PM EST to 9 PM EST) 

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?:

1.  Achieved increased numbers withing GM and have maintained them thought the start of this year.
  2. Stabilized the Officer corp, allowing for a strong back bone for leadership to thrive on.
  3. Added GM jet trooper and got the GM specialization rebooted and reorganized.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?:

1. Adjustments to EOD and TECH to add more RP options to it and explain how to do these more complex option.
  2. Further improve number to reach my personal goal of 20+ GM on the server at once, all being active.
  3. Potentially reintroduce Quarter Mastery  back into the server to allow for another avenue of RP on the server for people to enjoy.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Edited by Gadget
Proof reading and corrections

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1 BCMD Bly is in great danger and he needs your help in clearing out all the droids in the tilted CIS cruisers 

nah but he is a gud person even tho in game he seems like he has a pee pee up his butthole he is a E P I C  gamer.

• Funny 1

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

+1, I loved the 6 months I worked under him ever since I was in GM. He is the one that brought me in. Good man.

• Friendly 1

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner

Gadget did well and his last term and even though he fucking left me and my ATK boys in the dust when GM switched to SPC (Still sad about that). I've always been able to talk to gadget and in turn, get to see how he is a BCMD and the leader of GM. There is no reason that this man shouldn't be allowed to serve another term.

Huge +1 

• Friendly 1

Papa Kal