New Jetpacks

Forseen

• Retired Founder

Name: Forseen

Suggestion: New Jetpacks

Implementation: Change the Jetpacks

Lore: Already in server.

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1639584514

Other: These jetpacks have a hover option, and configurable settings in the lua to change how they work including; Fuel limit, fuel consumption, fuel recharge rate, jetpack speeds/velocities.

These jetpacks are closer to lore and have their own models that work with the server and are amazing. Also, only 1 MB :) 

• Disagree 1
  • Winner 1

+1, Lemme catch a Null lackin as a Sith

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Please, i don't want people to drag their faces across the god damn skybox to get from one corner of the map to the other. Jesus christ.

+1 Plus this would be more realistic to how jetpacks worked, not only in other representations of media, but also in clonewars.

There was a suggestion similar like this but was put in pending forever and never tended too, do this would actually be better if it is. 

2 minutes ago, Carter said:

+1 They need the fuel limit at least for the love of god

Hey you accept these that’s against your terms. You will now be removed

+1 look lit as fuck. Now I can fly with the purple bois 

Former: Liaison

• Management
Management
3 hours ago, Ziegler said:

Great for them but unfair to a Sith Acolyte which if trained well can take down a Null.

Don't know about this one chief. Omegalul.

+1

As a jetpack nerd I do agree that jetpacks are pretty whack and the sound wakes me up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

20 hours ago, Marvel said:

Don't know about this one chief. Omegalul.

+1

As a jetpack nerd I do agree that jetpacks are pretty whack and the sound wakes me up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night.

Mace Windu vs Jango Fett case closed.

spacer.png

• Management
Management
3 hours ago, Ziegler said:

Mace Windu vs Jango Fett case closed.

?

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• 3 weeks later...
  • Retired Founder

Accepted, Need to Remove the Physical Jetpack, and remove the fire that comes from the jetpack for performance related issues.

This will replace all "Rocketboots" on any Jet Trooper.

• Retired Founder

As much as I like this Jetpack, Mods and I have determined it is to much of a performance overhaul on the server and is not worth putting it up. Mods would also need to spend days of time to edit the actually entity into a weapon that equips to you rather than being a swep.

We are going to heavily modify the currenty rocket boots to not be cancer. - Thanks.

• Agree 1