Striker's Cody App V2 (Reapplication)

Striker

==========[ Battalion Commander and Equivalent ]==========

Steam Name: Striker

RP Name: Commander Cody

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:53229086

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 212th BCMD Cody

How many terms you've held the position?: 1 Term

Why do you wish to maintain this position?: I want to continue to push the 212th to greater lengths than ever before. I have already done many things that I consider to be good but there is always room for improvement. And I wish to continue to apply the experience that I got from last term to make the battalion better than ever before. I love the 212th and I wish to continue to help nurture it and grow it!

Current availability: MON - THURS / 4:00 PM EST - 10:00 PM EST | FRI / 4:00 PM EST - 2 AM EST | SAT / 1:00 PM EST - 2 AM EST | SUN / 1:00 PM EST - 10:00 PM EST

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?: I have clarified a great many documents and made trainings clearer and easier to understand, I have worked in conjunction with Palpatine to make better more RP based tryouts, I have made a battalion wide training with some of my officers to improve the overall quality of my troopers, and I have maintained good numbers throughout most of my term with numbers taking a slight dip recently and they are beginning to rise back up once again (I could keep going but these are some of my greatest achievements).

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?:

1st: I want to continue to grow the numbers back up from the recent dip, as this is important and makes the 212th and the server as a whole look good and allows for more RP because of a higher quantity of players.

2nd: I want to continue to build my officer corps eventually filling up my commander positions with the best and most qualified individuals to lead the battalion in my absence.

3rd: I want to continue to build up inter battalion relations, more specifically with other regiments besides attack (Since all attack battalions have always had great relations with each other).

4th: I want to continue to help the rest of the server and use the 212th as a helping hand to help build up any battalions or branches that need aid.

5th: I want to continue to improve the RP in my battalion and the quality of my troopers.

6th: Last but most certainly not least, continue to improve myself as a person. Because I realize that I have the most influence over the battalion. And if the BCMD is lacking the battalion cannot get very far.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: 100% Yes

Edited by Striker
Changing up the colors so people can see it clearer
  • Winner 1
  • Management
Management

+1

Is currently doing a solid job as Cody and I believe you can do even more with another term. Good luck

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 Striker has gotten better and better each week and I think it would be good for him to continue moving forward for another term. The battalion is in a good place right now. I'm not gonna lie it was a rocky start at the beginning of your term but we worked through that and it's been going great. Although Bro is a great candidate I don't think it's right to only give a guy like Striker only 1 term as Commander Cody. 

- Good luck to you both but I'm not the type of person to +1 both applications just because I like them both. I put a lot of thought into this and I have to go with Striker for this one.

Edited by Juicy
  • Friendly 1

Even before his term I always went to Striker when I had anything regarding 212th. As a fellow BCMD and with 212th being our sister battalion Striker has only been helpful, professional and available when dealing with anything from combined trainings to disrespectful members. This man served a great first term so there should be no reason that 212th shoudn’t continue with him as their Cody.

Huge +1

• Friendly 1

Papa Kal

+1... Is already Cody. No explanation needed

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1, You're a good leader and I know you can continue in such great leadership in your second term. You have big plans I hope gets filled, and for these plans of yours to go off I believe you should have a second term. That being said I look forward to working with you more and more throughout your second term and I hope it is successful. I will see you on the battlefield, Commander Cody!

• Friendly 1