Crosshair's 773 Firepuncher

Luckyy

Approved by Hunter

Name: Crosshair/ Lucky

Suggestion: To create and implement Crosshairs sniper the 773 Firepuncher

Implementation: Requires Developement and would be implemented to crosshairs job

All just suggestions for stats

stats in my eyes should be better than or as good as LD-1 since Crosshair was the best sniper and could hit a target up to 10 Klicks aways

Damage: 250= < X <= 300

Range: same as LD-1

Accuracy: Better than LD-1

Stability: Same as LD-1

RPM: High for a 2-3 round burst

Reason for these: lore

2 or 3 Round Burst mode with a good fire rate since he was able to rapid fire shots in lore

The burst should not take too long to reset as well to help with PVP

a single shot mode

20 - 30 Mag Size

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Crosshair

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/773_Firepuncher

To make this suggestion fair under the community 

Add or Change: Change/Remove 

Job: Crosshair 

Model: 0 

Weapons: Removing tfa_swch_dc17m_br from crosshairs job for fairness

Remove iqa11_sniper_rifle

Other: To ensure that Crosshair is not OP 

Crosshair773Firepuncher.png

Edited by Lucky
Edited stats
37 minutes ago, Blueberry Juice said:

Stats are fine and makes sense but burst for a sniper rifle that's better than the LD-1? Chief called and he said this wasn't it. Just raise the rpm rather than make it hell for event jobs and such.

I did that since I'm suggesting I dont get a dc-17M but if they can make it like a marksman rifle with a good RPM that's fine

10 minutes ago, Scarecrow said:

erm no thats a little to powerful the whole point of the perma weapons aswell is to be better the base weapons

Is stated these are just suggestions for the stats and directors/founders have final say

Edited by Lucky
43 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

Give it more RPM & Give it less Damage, Maybe like 250 Damage per hit. & Of course range drop off.

As long as the accuracy isnt garbage and I'm able to shoot fast without rounds going everywhere and hitting where I aim I'm fine with that

Edit: also it would fit lore for crosshair :

Edited by Lucky
  • Agree 1
6 minutes ago, 41st Logic said:

Im still a little iffy on the 2-3 round burst, up to directors tho so +1

The only reason he put that in the suggestion is because it sounds like it's two round burst in the 4 episodes that Bad Batch are in. 

I also told him that he can put a suggestion up for it if he wants but not to expect much out of it for various reasons.

Edited by Baxter

I understand that's what you want, and its probably lore, but that isn't how snipers are supposed to be used regardless. 
You're trying to make the sniper into a DMR if you want round bursts with continuous fire without spread.
Because i know people in the server dont use snipers the way they're supposed to.

8 hours ago, Lucky said:

As long as the accuracy isnt garbage and I'm able to shoot fast without rounds going everywhere

Im iffy on this, but i just saw your edits so Nevermind this reply

Edited by Scribbles
Just saw the edit
  • Friendly 1
1 minute ago, Bazoo said:

@Feds Imagine being so bored that all you do is hunt on the forums to look for anything from SOBDE even if its not server related and either complain/-1/shit talk on it
OMEGALUL

+1 by the way

He does it to everyone not just SOBDE

• Agree 1
  • Funny 4
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 2

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

+1 it’s a fair trade off if you remove crosshairs dc17m

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
Management

+1

He's trading off a weapon that gives him an actual advantage at short to medium range so that he can RP as his character who in his lore has an actual sniper that can fire multiple rounds. Honestly this suggestion doesn't affect anyone in any way whatsoever so how you gonna minus one it lmao.

Edited by Marvel
gRaMmAr
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

1 minute ago, Arroyo said:

Lmao this weapon reminds me of the SVD on battlefield 3. 

+1 the stats can be tweaked like what jags said 

anything ud reccomend Im not sure what to set damage to because of damage drop off when it would act as a sniper 

Banned

wait a min doesn't Crosshair get an IQA? 

r4ymo.gif

2 minutes ago, Jax said:

+1, but if you don't wanna get owned in PVP then get good at PVP, sure the RCs had better equipment in lore, but a big part of it was that they were well trained and able.

what I meant by that was being unable to even compete against automatic weapons in PVP but I get what you mean 

• Friendly 1
Banned
52 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Yes but this suggestion is for him to get his lore weapon and lose his DC-17M and IQ

Icic +1

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

• Retired Founder

I personally do not know any weapon modelers that are willing to make this, it'd need to be done by servius for TFA and what I understand he no longer does these things. I'll need to deny this.