[CWRP] Jayarr's Ban Appeal

Old Spartan

Just as a side note, this appeal was approved to be posted by the Founders, and I am posting it on behalf of Jayarr since hes banned on the forums.

RP Name/Steam Name: 
xᴉʌ / Vix

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:196846752

Date of Ban: 
4/8/2018

Length of Ban:
Permanent. 

Offense: 
Advertised Another Server, Deleted 41st & RM models, Created alternate accounts for the forums and teamspeak to avoid punishment.

Banned By:
Joah

Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?:
I would like to start this by saying i’m sorry. All of my actions were completely unacceptable and I deeply regret all of them. To Zim, I betrayed your trust and all your hard work on the development team. Nothing was going through my head when I deleted the content and there’s no one to blame but myself. To both Zim and Joah, I apologize for making this all so hard for you for the few times I’ve come on alts to ban evade only for you to hear I’m lurking, it’s a completely idiotic thing for me to make you have to deal with. I will never make anyone have to deal with something like this again, even if this appeal doesn’t work in the end. I just want everyone to know I am sincerely sorry.

Since this is a public appeal, I feel everyone deserves to know what happened so you all can see what I did wrong, and hopefully you’ll understand me in saying that it was all a huge fuck up on my end and I wasn’t thinking clearly at the time. I used to be a developer for synergy as well as a senior commander, and that’s a lot of trust to hold for someone on the server. I screwed it all up once I resigned from both positions, as I thought it was a good idea to make my own server without second thought. I gathered a few friends from the 104th and we all started working on the server. I chose an idiotic and completely stupid path of not telling the founders, whom I worked with and had major trust from, about the server I was making. I even worked on it in one of the 104th sub channels in synergy’s own teamspeak. It was massively disrespectful and had no second thought on my end. Eventually the server was found out by some 41st joining off one of my 104th friends, and it got reported. That was when Joah confronted me about it and I was banned.

What matters the most is that I fucked up, and I know I fucked up badly. I realize that now, and I can’t express how sorry I am about it. I betrayed the trust of many people, and put no thought into the matter at all. Some may not understand me, some may not agree, but I am truly sorry for my actions against this community. There’s nothing I can really say to justify my actions, nor should I be justifying myself to this community because what I did was wrong. I pray you all get where I am coming from, and hopefully you can give me another shot.

Evidence to support your claim:
N/A

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

+1  Many of you won't know Jayarr, or others will remember him for his mistakes. I know for a fact he heavily regrets what he did and he wishes to join back into the community. When Jayarr was on the server before his wrong doings he helped me and other in many other ways, such as making models for the server and completely revitalising Dooms Unit at the time. I hope that everyone voting on this gives him the second chance he deserves and the second chance others have been given. 

Edited by Chop
  • Agree 1

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

I honestly really like you Jayarr, your actions were so misguided and uncalled for it hurt. Deleting the models was just a plain and simple dumb move, I hope to god 8 months was enough to realize never to do this type of shit again. Im glad you waited on it, if you would have put this up earlier you wouldn't have gotten the same support you have here now. You're a good mate though, so +1 from me.

• Agree 1
Banned

Everyone messes up so +1

• Agree 1

r4ymo.gif

+1 I was in contact at the time with Jayarr when most of the incident went down, his actions were done in anger without thinking all the way through. I've talked to a few times and played games with him since his ban last year, he has obviously felt remorse and realized his actions were idiotic and in the moment. He has definitely learned his lesson. I strongly doubt that he has any malicious intents and regrets his poor decisions.

• Agree 1

I hardly knew you before you got banned but I am going to say this.

You did some shady shit with trying to delete the models, etc.

You used an ALT account to post things on the forums passing yourself off as a different person recently while awaiting the decision on whether to allow you to appeal or not, had to ban that account and you messaged me about your appeal status and I said you had been denied the chance to appeal.

You then taunted me in the 104th discord saying you were still in it (Specifically @ing me) 

Like I get you want to come back, but it seems you are still being extremely petty about the whole situation and still aren't really thinking things through.

The other people that have appealed have kept far away from causing additional issues.

If you had kept your nose clean I wouldn't have cared if you appealed or not but the one interaction I have had with you recently was negative so?

• Agree 6
  • Disagree 5

-1 You deleted models for Christ sake.

For all the people giving others the dumb and disagree reactions stop doing that. Everyone has their own opinion 

Much Madness is divinest Sense -
To a discerning Eye -
Much Sense - the starkest Madness -
’Tis the Majority
In this, as all, prevail -
Assent - and you are sane -
Demur - you’re straightway dangerous -
And handled with a Chain -“

-Emily Dickinson

Now lets see how many people give the same reactions to me 
Edited by Arroyo
  • Disagree 3
  • Friendly 4
5 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

-1 You deleted models for Christ sake.

For all the people giving others the dumb and disagree reactions stop doing that. Everyone has their own opinion 

Much Madness is divinest Sense -
To a discerning Eye -
Much Sense - the starkest Madness -
’Tis the Majority
In this, as all, prevail -
Assent - and you are sane -
Demur - you’re straightway dangerous -
And handled with a Chain -“

-Emily Dickinson

Now lets see how many people give the same reactions to me 

everyone has their own opinion to thnk others peoples opinions are wrong or they disagree with them

• Agree 3
  • Winner 4
  • Retired Founder

WARNING:
DO NOT SPAM DISLIKE SOMEONE FOR THEIR OPINION, IF YOU DISAGREE WITH IT, LEAVE IT AT THAT, DOWNVOTING FOR A DISAGREEMENT FOR THE SAKE OF HURTING SOMEONE'S REPUTATION WILL RESULT IN A 3 DAY FORUM BAN IF I SEE IT AGAIN.

• Agree 4
  • Funny 1

-1 You may have done it in anger but that doesn't excuse your behavior, you were trusted as a dev and then you decided to revolt against the community in all, you were pretty cool but you knew what you were doing.

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 2
  • Friendly 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

17 minutes ago, [SR] Rexko Xeros said:

How did he delete the models?

In the old days, our workshop collections had different creators things added to them without making them one file.

ex. 501st, 212th, DU were all separate downloads but now they are all one download for all models

Jayarr had some of the models he created for synergy uploaded separately from our single files that he deleted when he tried to make his separate community

15 minutes ago, Pythin said:

Because he made them And had access to it

14 minutes ago, Carter said:

In the old days, our workshop collections had different creators things added to them without making them one file.

ex. 501st, 212th, DU were all separate downloads but now they are all one download for all models

Jayarr had some of the models he created for synergy uploaded separately from our single files that he deleted when he tried to make his separate community

Ok thanks

8 hours ago, Carter said:

single files that he deleted when he tried to make his separate community

Just to make it clear, he didn't delete them when he was trying to make his community. He deleted them in frustration  and anger after he was banned. Jayarr immediately stopped making that community after he was banned. 

• Winner 1

-1 STOP LETTING OLD DRAMA CAUSING CANCER CELLS BACK

PERM MEANS PERMANENT FOREVER AND ALWAYS NO MATTER WHAT. They got it for a reason

you guys don’t understand. Yes he did all these great things but he was still scummy in the end which is worse than being scummy all the way through because it highlights the pettiness in his character

Edited by [SR]Logic[SA]

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

1 hour ago, [SR]Logic[SA] said:

-1 STOP LETTING OLD DRAMA CAUSING CANCER CELLS BACK

The fact that you say it like that shows you don't even know who Jayarr was. Jayarr did more for the server then most other people, and yes he made a mistake but hes trying to make up for it. Having an attitude like that will get you no where. And stop being disrespectful to people you don't even know. 

And just saying its ironic you're calling them "drama causing cancer cells" when that's the kind of shit which starts drama. If you have an opinion state it, don't just say shit like that. 

• Winner 3

I might be a bit biased but Jayarr and me have been friends for along time. He has done a lot more right than wrong and people make mistakes, sometimes people just cant control things and lash out. He has had enough time off from the server I doubt he is going to come on and create more drama he just wants to play. I think he should apologize for the models but other than that I see no reason to give this person another chance. If he stays banned I understand but just from my friendship with him for the last 3 years I know and understand this person.  +1 

Edited by Max
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 1

Well i was a staff memeber from Icefuse way back before the purge (when joah left) and i remember alot of the events of the purge, and if i have to be honest i do remember alot of things many staff did on icefuse (not the ones who left to synergy) that did worst, so with that in mind.

Don't do it again man, take this second chance to heart and try to rebuild a good and healty reputation back into this server.

+1

• Agree 1

This Ban Appeal has been Accepted ONLY if Jayarr adheres to the following:

- You will not be allowed on the staff team ever. No waivers are to be given by anybody.

- You are on a permanent one strike. One ban for 5 minutes, for example, will instantly turn into permanent.

//locked

//moved to Ban Appeals> "Accepted"

• Agree 1