Farewell Family

Hey guys, so this is pretty hard for me to write.

I've served this community for almost two years, August would've been my 2 year anniversary of playing Synergy. I am not exactly proud of the recent month in which I served this community, either or didn't care :^)

I will be finally departing from the server, I need to focus on getting my life back on track and not only was Synergy keeping me at my computer and out of the outside world like a goblin, I wouldn't say I'm ashamed of the time I spent here, nor am I ashamed of the people I met here. I will miss you all, I truly will. Synergy was a family outside of my family, it was something I used to get away from my school work in which I almost failed high school keep this in mind, but still graduated after I took a break from my computer.

I wish I was able to go out on my own terms with what happened recently, but I am okay with what happened; and I definitely don't apologize because somebody had to say it.

To Joah, Zim, Jackson, and Square

You were some of the greatest people I played with on this server, and I won't ever forget the CIV matches and the extensive conversations we've had. I'll especially miss you Zimbo, you gave me the chance to work alongside you and Esitt on the Synergy Domains and I really appreciated you giving me something that I actually wanted to do. I do not blame you guys for what happened, and I want you to remember that. I'll miss you guys.

To the SOBDE in entirety

I could always say CG was my first home, but at the end of the day I always fit just right in with you guys. But I am going to be real with you, some of you guys need to step it the fuck up and knock off the nonsense you all perform. I'll miss you guys, and you can always catch me in the Discord *Linked Below* Thanks Punda, Mupiov, and Flynn for providing me with Fixer for the first time ever, great squad... nostril head.

To my friends, you know who you are.

Thank you, you were all there for me when I was going through a hard time of my life, Freck you especially. You gave me so much potential to rise throughout Synergy, without you I would've never gotten to where I was, and to that thank you. I don't want to specifically @ anyone, because then it makes it feel like if you were really there then you'd be left out. So throw yourself into a category and that is my message to you.

I'm sad to go, but sometimes it all must end. Like I said in the SOBDE area, here is my Discord in which you can still say Hi once in a while, but don't expect to see me too often.

https://discord.gg/3cqtJZH

Goodbye Synergy, and this one is for real.

ALSO FORGOT TO ADD : I got a job because of Synergy with volunteer hours, so kids apply for staff and actually use this shit on a resume', this is not a joke do it. Employers love that shit.

Edited by Bbstine
  • Winner 9
  • Friendly 7

@Bbstine Yo lemme know when you wanna play Destiny 2 together, imma get the expansions soon so I can calm yourself when you rage in Crucible😂😂

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

• Retired Founder

As you know. I hate having 100 discords, espiecially with people I am not fans of within them.
So! I will leave my love here, and remind you you're always welcome back to my discord for games or checking in.

Bbstine, I think I first got to /really/ know you when we played TTT together. You had me dying with genuine humor and jokes. It never felt forced and was always clean. It was never malicious or cold hearted. You earned alot of my respect. I never would take back giving you the chances I did as I feel you brought alot of good things and worked on alot of stuff I couldn't be bothered too. Even though your last bit of time here was rocky I wouldn't let that overshadow you as a whole and your time here. Thanks for everything Bbstine. And if I don't see you again, best of luck in your life and wherever you go, from the bottom of my heat.

o7

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
23 hours ago, Bbstine said:

ALSO FORGOT TO ADD : I got a job because of Synergy with volunteer hours, so kids apply for staff and actually use this shit on a resume', this is not a joke do it. Employers love that shit.

Wonder if college apps / Scholarship apps think that 😂

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

Banned

l8er g8er

r4ymo.gif