Leaving like my dad

giphy.gif

Yo, Its me. Tojo, BigBoss, Joestar, Snake. What ever you know me as.
Ive been with this community for a hot fucking minute and its been a rollercoaster. But all rides must come to an end me buckos.

From CWRP beginings, TTT's birth and death, Minecrafts utter failure @Bbstine , and the possible success of MRP. Y'all been keeping it real since day 1. I may have made my fair share of enemies but it is far outweighed by the friends and memories I've made with you all.

Imma try and give all you who stood out to me a tidbit of last words before i dip.

From the begining:

@Bumblebee @Ching Y'all were the first battalion who brought my poor ass in. From my scuffed ass tryouts which i realistically never passed, to the beef that boiled over within the batt, you guys the real OGs

@Ccmonty I cant remember where we met on the server, but you stuck up for me during my rough start. Love ya bro

@Smokes @Oxen @Matra Despite me being an asshat dumbass, y'all helped me climb the ladder to GM CPT and ARCL (back when GM had ARCs). Y'all are the true Marines bro.

@Woods YOU CHEEKY BASTARD. LOVE YOU BRO, YOU LEFT WITHOUT ME. MISS YOU BRO. ❤️

@Scribbles I cant remember how many times we got each other in and out of trouble, especially with the oldschool money glitches bro. Also thanks for helping me powerplay in the old days

@Tofu Miss you as Blitz.

@Dragon you were a "good enough" replacement for Tofu lmao. ❤️

@Jek @Dill Y'all were the best owners/founders to role with. Kept me in tears bro. Shame y'all dipped hard 

@Joah You made all this shit possible bro, thanks for not perm'ing my ass from day one.

@Darkk @Tessa Sorry i've been an absolute cunt of a friend. Y'all didnt deserve half the shit I did to y'all

@Gadget Had fun helping you out and hanging with you on Sea Of Thieves 

@Bbstine fuk u ❤️

@Venom/TJ @Korm @Heart @Turbine @Sixta @Nade Jones @JBFox Y'all gave me the best time i've had with this community. SOBDE gang.

@Freck Worst Admiral ever

@Squeaks Best admiral ever

@TayTay Gofundme still up bro. #PCGoals

@Sock Monkey CT Gang

@Carter ERP lol

---------------------------
Im prolly gonna lurk on the TS/Forums when i get bored/lonely. Gonna miss you all.

Farewell.

https://discord.gg/3cqtJZH

Edited by BigBoss
  • Friendly 8

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

Banned

Best A'den. 

Will be missed 

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

My fellow friend, my fellow minge, my brother. We have had some good times and some bad, but I always knew you wanted whats best. Keep in touch and add me on steam, I still can't forget when you got AOSed for calling the airlock an extending space cock. Good fucking times. ❤️

• Funny 1
3 minutes ago, TayTay said:

My fellow friend, my fellow minge, my brother. We have had some good times and some bad, but I always knew you wanted whats best. Keep in touch and add me on steam, I still can't forget when you got AOSed for calling the airlock an extending space cock. Good fucking times. ❤️

EXTEND THE

dOCKING COCK

Edited by BigBoss
  • Agree 1

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

I will miss you bud, even thou you stirred the pot a lot, XD.

If you're ever on Xbox and you wanna chat just ping me an invite

• Winner 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...