Orlando Re-app

Orlando

Rp Name: Orlando

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:70644957

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your Previous Rank: SA
Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: I went to go be staff on the MRP server to see if it would feel like my home. It didn’t sadly.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team?: I want to rejoin the CWRP staff team because now I am here to stay. I now realize CWRP is my new home and MRP is in the past for me. I will be as dedicated as I was before. CWRP is a new chapter in my Rp and now I’m ready to accept it.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank  to get your rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and knowledge?: Yes

Edited by Orlando
  • Agree 2

Hm.

From what Bart said alone, makes you look like a bad candidate.

Neutral.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Neutral

Edited by Kronos Jones

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 

The reason for his arrest that got him removed from staff was an innocent mistake over the state of the server. The idea that a single arrest defines who someone is rather idiotic. Not to mention, I have seen how mature he is when dealing with staff issues and events.

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

I'm not really sure about what happened on MRP. But when you were a CWRP you often hosted events that were good in my opinion, you were active and really friendly. From my experiences with you as a staff before I do not see why you shouldn't be staff again. +1

• Agree 1

Papa Kal

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 what u gotta removed for was emh 

• Agree 1