Bananaberry's Boss Application

Steam Name: [SR] Ben Jammin [HA]

RP Name: RC-1262 Delta Squad Scorch

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:214812255

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Delta Squad Boss

Experience: 
501st TR3-CSM Blueberry: Not much happened in the 501st except for the switch from Icefuse to Synergy. It was the first battalion I joined and how I got introduced into the game. I was just a basic player at the time, it wasn’t until 327th when I got more invested in the server.

327th CSM-BCMD, 2ndLT-CPT Bananaberry: When I was done being in the 501st I switched over to 327th, it was in a state of max of 3 people on a day. I helped with recruiting everyday while moving through ranks eventually making it to CMD and there being around 10 people on a day. Went for Bly and was in that position for about a month and a half to two months before resigning with the battalion in a position of stability and good activity. Came back months later to hear about the removal and then readdition of the battalion and rejoined at 2ndLT. Helped out the battalion again and got to CPT.

Delta Squad -  When I tried out for Delta it was originally for Sev, I passed the tryouts and was Sev for around 3 weeks before becoming Scorch. During my times as Sev I was happy to be in an RC squad and did what was needed of me at the time with trainings and keeping up with RP while getting to know all the other RC and NULL. During my time as Scorch I became the XO of Delta Squad and helped out with keeping the other 2 in the squad in line and getting the trainings done. 

Staff: A lot of work has gone into the staff work from NA to A back in 2017 and then again from A to HA recently. First time as staff I was a TRO and GM (GM was back before GHs and AARs were a thing). The second and current time I rejoined as an admin going back into gamemaster branch as a GH and as soon as I got SA applied for GM and started putting out events. SA turned to VA and not much changed but got GMO near the end of VA. And now I’m an HA.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I’ve been a BCMD once before and kept things stable and active and am a current XO and have been in the position for around 3 months while doing the same even though it’s only 2 others. I’m the only one in Delta Squad qualified to currently go for the position other than one who doesn’t want the position. I’m one of the most active people in Delta Squad. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yea

Availability: I’m on pretty much everyday if not exactly everyday. My work schedule is not something set in stone so I try to be on before or after I work. I go to classes on M/W/F from morning to early afternoon. I am on almost all day if i have a day off. 

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since day 1 of the server, but current playtime is 1320 hours because of the wipe or whatever set it back. I'd say around 3000-3500 hours total.

Do you have a microphone?: Yea

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: To be an active SOBDE squad, to have good relations with the other battalions on the server and the other squads in SOBDE, keep minging low, and to be a full squad including jedi.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yea

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yea

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist

• Management
Management

+1 for Bossberry

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

34 minutes ago, [SR] Poe [A] said:

+1

In my early days as a 327th I saw bananaberry on quite often and was a good role model prior to my days as a 327th officer. Good luck in the interview bud.

U help yellow men i +1 nah but in all seriousness from my experiences with you (even thought there only a few) they’ve only been positive and you handle issues professionally and cordially. So yea have fun and gud luck 

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

Forum Admin

+1 for bananananananananannnanananananananananananana

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

What a gay boy

+1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

-1:  Immature, Lacks expierience, just  no.

(lmao jk +1, You been in delta for a bit and have dedicated your self to the squad you not only deserved it, but earned it IMO!.)

Edited by Tyro
GM Leadership

Diddle me Fiddle +1 Dad. Have fun

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

Banned

+1

r4ymo.gif

I recently talked with Bananaberry and it was good hearing from him.

However, I cannot simply give plus one to this application because of my inactivity and my lack of awareness of the current state (otherwise it would be blatant favoritism 😕 ).

I do like to point out one thing though:

Back in early days of Synergy, me and Bananaberry used to be high ranking officers of the 327th. Bananaberry once mugged Senior Commander Billiam 10k when he was visiting our very own bunks. Later, Billiam wrote on the OOC chat, "327th sure is a bad neighborhood" (may he rest in pieces).

Yeah...

• Funny 2