RP Name/Steam Name: Nightmare
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107179473
Date of Ban: 10/29/18
Length of Ban: Permanent
Offense: "Toxic" and "Nightmare - Perm Ban"
Banned By: Zim on forums and Unknown on TS
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: 

From Nightmare:

Unban reason: Look I know I was toxic and a bigot in the community but I shouldn't be community banned because we talked about the ban before and you said "You are only banned for the forums" I don't even know why I was even banned because there was no ban reason only just a8b112228bd8ecf541872f011126b024-png.jpg Also I said I was "Reforming like tyler 1" but now i'm banned If there is any reason why I was community banned please give me one thank you.
Evidence to support your claims:

a8b112228bd8ecf541872f011126b024-png.jpg

Pretty much this 

I am making this appeal for him because he was banned on everything and instead of breaking rules and circumventing the ban by making another account I am making this for him with his permission. Thank you for listening and your consideration.

• Agree 2
5 minutes ago, Esitt said:

2lflse.jpg

+1, Nightmare to be honest, hasn't done anything harmful towards the community. He's literally just a meme that talks with his mates. He can get carried away at times and make poor decisions, but not perma ban worthy. Goodluck brother.

In the past 5 weeks I have seen that meme format more times than any man should. But well said.

• Funny 1

+1 This man is a legendary figure of the community for squeaker rights and the locked inside a basement/trunk community, and shouldn't be banned, if you think he should be banned then you're big fat wrong, this man when he was around was dedicated to the jedi and the server as a whole (plus his fan fics).

• Agree 1

bolt

+1, if mike got denied and nightmare gets approved that’s a lot of damage 

• Funny 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1

Nightmare is someone who truly cares for Synergy. From its inception, he has ALWAYS come, played, and spent his time doing good by the server, being someone who cared about the people in the community, as was truly an icon of it. Yes, we wasn't always the most serious, and had a few controversial moments, but who hasn't? He did NOTHING to deserve a perma-ban. He did NOTHING to incite drama, and has ONLY done things that affect him, and not Synergy as a whole.

Nightmare does not deserve a community ban, and should be freed on all platforms, as he is an innocent man, who abides by the rules. He has had some slip-ups, but he never crossed too far over the line, and plenty have done far worse and still roam around today, he (I feel) was hit with a ban due to his affiliation with some people, and he is just an innocent bystander who was shot in the middle of a shootout.

This man is an icon to the Synergy Roleplay community, and deserves to be able to still be a member of that community.

• Winner 2

So the founders have allowed me to handle this appeal and this is the decision I have reached.

When it comes to Perma bans we have decided on the standard of; if they get banned one 1 platform they can maintain their access to the others but if they get banned from 2 of them they automatically get banned from the third.
In this case, you were banned from CWRP and the Forums.

What I am going to do is allow you to post on your own account an appeal from your bans on the forums and on the CWRP server and if those appeals pass then you will be unbanned from the Teamspeak as well.
Make sure to follow the appeal rules and do not talk in the chatbox

This appeal has been DENIED

@Egg @Nightmare The Latina Man