Steam ID (SteamID Finder)
STEAM_0:0:44622884

Battalion or squad you are reapplying for:

41st Elite Corps

How many terms have you held the position?:

Idk how many terms 620 days is.

Since Feb 7th, 2017

Why do you wish to maintain this position?:

This is the most important question to me because this battalion and the people in it mean a lot to me. Yes, this is just a game and they are all just pixels but there are some things that you cannot achieve in the real world and can only be made through a shared connection in a game. This battalion has been my home since I joined Icefuse on August 26, 2016. I have worked harder for some things here with some of my closest friends to create something truly unique. This battalion is run like no other battalion and operates in unorthodox and unique ways. On the last 187th suggestion, I responded saying, “Oddball [battalions] are always the closest and best to be apart of.” When I said this, I meant every word. This battalion as many have seen is the closest and most tight knit group of spazzes that you could possibly see. Not everyone clicks with us and many others hate us for just being different or not doing whatever others want us to do. This battalion is my home and I care for each member in it. The joy that it brings me to be their leader is immeasurable and they know that I would go to bat for each and every one of them because they are what makes a battalion great. The 41st isn’t just another battalion on a gmod server, it’s a family. We argue, banter, fight, and whine but ultimately when the dust settles everyone comes out better and more determined than before. I may not be the most hands on commander but through my experience, being ultra hands on and micromanaging of every little thing is how you piss people off and burn yourself out. I want to continue to lead this merry band of misfits because it isn’t just another battalion for me, it’s a home.

Current availability:

Whenever I am not at work or school, I am in TS and or on the server.

I am also always available on discord if people need to get ahold of me quickly.

Some members in my battalion also have my snapchat and phone number for very urgent emergencies.

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?:

Since my last term happened, the officers and myself have made great strides in trying to keep the numbers in the battalion up with regular trainings, sims, and tryouts. For a while the battalion held regular battalion meetings but due to some scheduling conflicts they became not as regular as they should have been. During my last term, with the great help of some of the officers in the battalion such as Sanchez, Cloud, Nark, and the commanders, we were able to improve the overall outlook of the battalion in terms of professionalism and attitude towards others. I have helped with and participated in multiple joint trainings with other battalions and also improved relations with many others such as 91st and GM. We are currently participating in SOBDE outreach to improve the battalion in aspects that Omega squad thinks that we can improve on. On saturdays we participate in the BvB and to prepare for that we hold PvP and PvE sims to work on communication and teamwork. Being humble and having an overall sense of humility is encouraged to prevent drama and toxic behavior. A crackdown on overall minging and unwanted behavior has happened which has led to the battalion as a whole being seen in a much better light by most people. I have been working with some members of the 41st intel team to hopefully improve some areas and get more people.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?:

During my last term, the battalion took a bit of a dive in activity in some areas in the last few weeks so I plan on doing a bit of a restructure of ranks to rebuild the core of officers that the battalion needs to stay afloat. It is a lengthy process but I believe that since the battalion is in a better place with behavior, maturity, and image, it is something that can be achieved more easily than previous times this needed to be done. I want to work on keeping EC healthy because as a sub unit, GC is able to run itself when the main battalion is in a healthy place. I plan on making some changes to EC and work with some of the officers that I currently have to help improve the branches and see what types of trainings or RP scenarios that they want to see more or less of. For a while we had weekly or biweekly meetings that helped improve certain aspects of the battalion like unit cohesion and communication and an overall sense of community. Some things happened in the last few weeks with scheduling and I want to try and get those to be run regularly to keep accurate feedback of everyone in the battalion and to keep all members on the same page in terms of server and battalion information. I also want to focus on the intel aspect of the 41st because without the docs being up to date all the time, then there are many issues that come up with people not getting logged properly and other things that blow up into much larger issues later. To improve the intel team, more members that are active need to be brought in that are willing to put forth some extra work to better the battalion.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I understand that inactivity means removal.

• Retired Founder

Sup Egg,

So here are my concerns below.

You did not pick up the activity like you promised me and the Directors, I'm not sure if this is because of real life things or you're just bored of Garry's Mod, I personally had some of your officers come to complain to me about your Activity. I also believe you have a lack of value for your battalion. You have the tools to make it something great and I know you and I can tell you're giving it your minimal attention, You're not the old Commander Gree, I used to know. I'd like to see you put in more effort towards your battalion. There are roles that are not filled in your battalion. You need to promote 41st actively doing things etc. (That's how I was able to make 501st great) You need to do things with your battalion. In short (You only fulfilled 1/3'ds of your promises to the directors that we told you to make after accepting your interview)

Here are some positive points

Egg was able to clean up the cancer of his previous term and remove those who were acting like idiots. He did follow up with his promise to reform his battalion. I personally feel like you have a lot of the support of the 41st still. (Excluding a minor few officers who have complained to me. You know I don't support either you or Pythin, but of the two I think you have a better mindset for avoiding drama or creating it.

I do think it's time for a new Commander Gree. Perhaps a 3rd applicant? 

[Neutral] Leaning towards +1

Also (Minimal effort on the application (a lot of rephrasing - going back to the same points), I'd recommend adding what more you'd like to do, and expressing how you're going to make the 41st appealing again) 

I think you're relying too much on your officers and not doing things yourself, It shows in what you want to improve on in your app.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 3

+1 Egg has been the best thing for me throughout my time on CWRP. Even when I left the battalion for BCMD Fox egg still helped me out when I had issues or needed help with certain things to do with a battalion. He really cares for this position and he cares for everyone in the battalion from his XOs all the way down to the pvts. Egg doesnt have the best of activity but he tries. He has works and school and he spends all the time he could on the server. Activity isnt about the hours you put onto the server, its about what you do when you are on. I dont see anyone else keeping this battalion alive. Yes it has its problems with activity, every battalion does. Its the fact that they always bounce back from it.  My first even when I met egg was when I was a PFC in an event. I wouldnt even expect him to notice what I was doing, none of the officers did around that time.
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
Ive spent around 3,000 hours inside your battalion and I dont see anyone else being Gree besides you o7

• Friendly 1

+1  I have known Egg for about one and a half years now and in those years I have noticed that he would do anything for the 41st.  His friends ask him to play games all the time and he refuses so he can play with his battalion and be active. This man is dedicated to this battalion even though he has work/college and try's to put in as many hours a week he can.  

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster
  • Retired Founder
1 minute ago, J.Jefferson said:

+1  I have known Egg for about one and a half years now and in those years I have noticed that he would do anything for the 41st.  His friends ask him to play games all the time and he refuses so he can play with his battalion and be active. This man is dedicated to this battalion even though he has work/college and try's to put in as many hours a week he can.  

With Jefferson saying this "His friends ask him to play games all the time and he refuses so he can play with his battalion and be active"

I'm changing my answer from Neutral Leaning -1 to Neutral Leaning +1

Thanks for the insight~

• Winner 2
  • Friendly 3

Your work and dedication is very respectable based on what you have shown in this application as well as when I look at your battalion in game. The 41st seems to be very close with one another and work hard to make sure the battalion is prospering. Egg is a great leader and a guy that I hope maintains his role as Gree. 

+1

Edited by [SR] Cyclops [A]
  • Friendly 1

-1 Sorry Egg, you're a great guy but the role of Gree needs to be someone new. Whenever I was on, I never saw much change to begin with. I also remember when I wanted to joint training with 104th and 41st it would be hard to get in contact with you or would simply not respond and would have to talk to other officers to relay a msg (TLDR: Lack of Communication)

Edited by TrijiM
Added more to -1

+1 but, I must  say I left for an extremely brief period, one day, because of the inactivity from high command in the 41st. It makes it seem to alot of people on the outside that it is a retirement home for people that dont want to do much on the server anymore. A large factor is our commanders, I love all three of them but, inactivity from some of them is really irritating to many people in the 41st (hint hint maybe thats why pythin applied with out telling you) . A actual command structure in the 41st would be nice to.

1 minute ago, Snadvich said:

+1 This fucking guy knows how to fix a battalion when he sees one.

Also what does this even mean 

Edited by [SR] Sanchez [VA]

-1  As much as I feel that you can/are and would be a good gree. I think it is time to step aside and let someone else be gree for once....because you have been gree for as long as I can remember. 

Edited by Baelfire
  • Agree 2

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

+1 you are a great Gree and you have the dedication of SWRP to push you forward to try to get another term you are a great person will strive to be the best Gree and the best role and leader for your battalion

ICEFUSE: SHOCK XO/BCMD Thorn | 327th XO

SYNERGY: 41ST CMD/ARCL/GCL x3 | Former BCMD Gree

+1 I know some people want a new Gree but I personally don't see anyone actually willing to step up. If someone else wants to be Gree this app isn't stopping them Egg isn't god ok he doesn't pick the next Gree.

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

41st needs change the road they are going down is not a good one, a little bit of the minginess has dissapeared good work. But the fact is that 41st activity is at its worst and i dont think you can change that, hell youve had 3 months

You had a good run as Gree Egg but the 41st needs a change of face 

Good luck though

• Agree 2

+1 @Eggman I hated you at one point but I didn’t even know you 😂 your irl stuff is getting  in the way of this but when I’m on I see a capable battalion one with 

good officers

good amazing roots 

and most important  amazing leadership wether it be you or anyone that’s on 

Keep up the amazing  work and let your legacy keep rising 

good luck

Edited by meowthemeower

"What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?:"

This question seems redundant when asking someone who is already in a CO position, why the hell haven't you made any of these improvements yet, are you going to wait until you get another term to do so. A lot of the improvements you want to make can literally be done in a day if you focus some time into it.

+1 - I want this to go to interview.

• Winner 2

It's ya boi Draa and personally experience wise egg has it all but liek what Joah said you are not the commander gree that he knows.I do understand you have work but i can agree that 41st has been a huge difference previously like what I saw when I was a 2ndAC Member 6 months ago  but still you would deal with battalion affairs in discord or Teamspeak if you could.You would also care for the people in the battalion especially me even tho I do fucked up sometimes and you give me some learning points to curb the bad habits I had.it was really enriching to be in the battalion for approximately 2 months 

My food of thought for you

Personally I hope that during your next term,you could create more Leadership roles from the NCOs to take up and also bring back GC Reputation. The activity of the battalion is decent but I do agree that we need more active officers.I do also appreciate if 41st can provide a unique training like counter insurgency or translation.It would really make the battalion more prominent and unique in a sense 

The only concern I do really have is the activity of the officers.I do know most of us got school and stuff but I think you should instil an proper chain of command that everyone could follow as not gonna lie,things are a little unorganized at the moment.Hopefully you could sort it up!

I do trust in your ability to lead and also make the 41st great again as if you could do it once,why can't you do it again?

Anyways good luck!!

Love,

Draa

Who_Would_Win_17102018020452.jpg

Edited by [SR]Valkyrie ♢

I remember when I was in Rancor and our hangars where next to yall. 41st would goof around, minge and mess with us all the time. 

With that being said as Fox now I rarely if ever have a problem with any 41st instead I have interactions with the members that are nice and fun.

Egg has keeped 41st active and of late he has steped up and keeped them from acting out.

Let Egg stay as Gree he knows what he is doing and he does it well. +1

11 hours ago, Baelfire said:

-1  As much as I feel that you can/are and would be a good gree. I think it is time to step aside and let someone else be gree for once....because you have been gree for as long as I can remember. 

If Egg is doing his job and is being great at it AND wants to stay in his position as Gree then let the man be. He enjoys spending time with his battalion and he cherishes it. #Round10Complete.

Anyways, +1. Keep doing great things for 41st, Egg. Good luck.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1

Egg is hands-down the best, most experienced, and capable leaders on this server.

He has successfully lead the 41st and the sole criticism people can bring up is:

"wE nEeD sOmEoNe NeW"

1) should hold no weight as it might just be the most retarded argument for a position that I have ever seen. Like it continues to amaze me that people think this is a good reason. "Hey joah has been a founder since the server started, we need someone new" is basically the argument these people are making and it just makes me so sad to see these people have any position.

2) He has done only things that suit the battalion and its best interests, he has fixed the minge issue, boosted the battalions activity, and besides some real life things managed to boost his own activity.

Egg stands as a paragon and beacon of leadership, and illustrates the perfect ways to lead to successfully run a battalion. There is a reason he's been Gree for so long. Because he is the best.

(I would put in a gif but forums are some busted with images, so imagine a nice gif)

Edited by Washington
  • Agree 3

While there is no doubt you have good leadership skills and you did help cut down the minginess within your battalion, most of the things you said you would do in your last BCMD application you have not upheld. Most importantly is your activity. You do not play the server nearly as much as you should and most of your CMDs are also inactive. Every week Recon Regiment holds a meeting for CMD+. This started when @Hudsongot Reg CMD. There has been 1 meeting where 41st have attended and the CMD came at the very end of the meeting. If you can't put in the time then you need to either A. get more active commanders or B. step down so someone else can put in the time. In my opinion, 41st need a new BCMD.

Eggs hours as of tonight, for reference.

4cf948d4f27175f798a1195f477c8aa3.png

• Agree 7
  • Disagree 1

Seeing what dragon has said and show with the screenshot you clearly are not active enough for a battalion commander. As well reading that you clearly did not hold up to your sayings becoming gree last time and not fulfilling your world I think it's time you should step down yourself and teach someone else the ropes and give someone else the chance to lead. It's not fun having the same inactive leader for months on months. 

THIS IS MY OPINION MIXED WITH FACTS DON'T GET TRIGGERED

Banned

posting a screenshot of someone's hours LMAO. 

Dude seems alright, +1

r4ymo.gif